• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Global Conflict Between Secular Law and Sharia Is Getting Harder to Ignore

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax bro. Embrace Islam than to defend it.

KJV Holy Bible book narratives full of anger, betrayal, sex in Solomon chapter, war and bad mouthing God and Jesus.

But the pastors preach the love of Christ, the deliverance.

Be peace be with you.

I just fcuk myself. What you want me to do next?:o-o:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax bro. Embrace Islam than to defend it.

KJV Holy Bible book narratives full of anger, betrayal, sex in Solomon chapter, war and bad mouthing God and Jesus.

But the pastors preach the love of Christ, the deliverance.

Be peace be with you.
assalamualaikum
I will fcuk camel next. You are clever, I am about to embrace Islam. The more I am into looking at Islam, the more I am convinced Islam is the most powerful religion in the world. It is the most perfect jihad religion :cry: May peace be with you soon.