• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Generals in the SAF

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE-papsmearer]Sandhurst awards a BA in International Studies in conjunction with Cranfield University and Open University.

They also award a Masters Degree. Look it up, its on their website. Next time, don't be a fucking cunt and argue with me. U don't have the brains, bitch.

"Military training at Sandhurst is supported by four internal academic departments. The academic component of the Regular Commissioning Course is accredited by the Open University and Cranfield University."

"It only works with the Open University to award the Regular Commissioning Course 120 credit points towards a distance learning Honours Degree in International Studies with ultimately requires 360 points" 120/360 points is NOT A FULL BA DEGREE YOU PIECE OF Bangla shit.

READ IT CAREFULLY YOU PIECE OF FUCK PAPSMEAR. It is a course run buy these universities NOT A BA YOU PIECE semen-less crap. I have met British Army officers from Sandhurst in real life. IT DOES NOT GIVE OUT DEGREES.

FUCK YOU MOTHER WITH YOUR dickless dick.
hahaha....our resident empty vessel thought he is a subject matter expert simply by googling....
best after googling, he has such poor comprehension skills that he don't understand what he read....
bestest he can still fxxk people for pointing out his ignorance....
typical PAPSMEARER bullying style......lol.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....our resident empty vessel thought he is a subject matter expert simply by googling....
best after googling, he has such poor comprehension skills that he don't understand what he read....
bestest he can still fxxk people for pointing out his ignorance....
typical PAPSMEARER bullying style......lol.

He's an asshole.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"Military training at Sandhurst is supported by four internal academic departments. The academic component of the Regular Commissioning Course is accredited by the Open University and Cranfield University."

"It only works with the Open University to award the Regular Commissioning Course 120 credit points towards a distance learning Honours Degree in International Studies with ultimately requires 360 points" 120/360 points is NOT A FULL BA DEGREE YOU PIECE OF Bangla shit.

READ IT CAREFULLY YOU PIECE OF FUCK PAPSMEAR. It is a course run buy these universities NOT A BA YOU PIECE semen-less crap. I have met British Army officers from Sandhurst in real life. IT DOES NOT GIVE OUT DEGREES.

Thank you for confirming what I said, you dumb cunt. So to summarize. IF I attend Sandhurst, I can graduate with a Degree. Right or wrong? Yes or No? If Yes, then what I said is correct. Got it?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hahaha...your comprehension level is worst than Primary school kids...
however it is enough that you agree Percival was incompetent...lol.

Kukushit, the only thing that you and I Agree on is that you a motherfucking, child raping piece of dogshit. Are we agreed on that?

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for confirming what I said, you dumb cunt. So to summarize. IF I attend Sandhurst, I can graduate with a Degree. Right or wrong? Yes or No? If Yes, then what I said is correct. Got it?
hahaha....u are a real idiot...
you do not graduate with a Degree just by attending Sandhurst....
The equivalent of Sandhurst for Singapore is SAFTI MI....it is not a University.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....where is the empty vessel with the thickest hide in this forum???
truly an idiot and yet had the cheek to go round fxxking pple for pointing out her ignorance...
truly a bitch...lol.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed that too. The ranks have been creeping up vis a vis their appointments. eg. Chief Infantry Officer used to be a Colonel rank. now its a BG rank. Same for Chief Armour Officer. It used to be also a full bird colonel, but now its a BG rank too. To me, Colonel rank is more then sufficient, especially when the armour force has been declining in absolute numbers. No need to promote to BG just to run that formation.
hahaha....truly an empty vessel who as usual is clueless about the scheme of things (Estab rank).....
the Establishment rank for the senior appointments in SAF had not changed for the past decades....
what you see now is that more officers are assessed to have higher potentials and hence are promoted to the Estab rank.....

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you you get xredits not a dergree from sanhurst fuckyou

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just to put it into perspective from what i gleaned:
1. one gets education / activity credits when attending sandhurst and it's a pathway to attaining a degree
2. sandhurst does not give / accord degrees on its own but by collaborating with other unis.

from kukubird...about the scheme of things (Estab rank)..... the Establishment rank for the senior appointments in SAF had not changed for the past decades....
what you see now is that more officers are assessed to have higher potentials and hence are promoted to the Estab rank.....
estab vs holding: rank for which is accorded for a particular appointment(estab) in the saf and the person holding that appt can be promoted to that rank if he/she is (holding) a lower rank. if the person has potential, can move on to another appt where a higher rank is accorded if got potential, or remains stagnant (hentak kaki).

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....this thread will be bumpzzz weekly to show the world what a unique talent our PAPSMEARER is.....
Originally Posted by Papsmearer
Sandhurst awards a BA in International Studies in conjunction with Cranfield University and Open University.

They also award a Masters Degree. Look it up, its on their website. Next time, don't be a fucking cunt and argue with me. U don't have the brains, bitch.

Originally Posted by Papsmearer

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
just to put it into perspective from what i gleaned:
1. one gets education / activity credits when attending sandhurst and it's a pathway to attaining a degree
2. sandhurst does not give / accord degrees on its own but by collaborating with other unis.

estab vs holding: rank for which is accorded for a particular appointment(estab) in the saf and the person holding that appt can be promoted to that rank if he/she is (holding) a lower rank. if the person has potential, can move on to another appt where a higher rank is accorded if got potential, or remains stagnant (hentak kaki).

Yes to summarise.

credits part of the way to the degree. Sandhurst awards some credits not the bloody degree. NOT A SINGLE person finishes Sandhurst with a FUCKING DEGREE.