• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Future Prime Minister For Singapore Has Been Found

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahahaha.... u scold ppl got standard one har....
You retarded gay dog
You moronic dumbass
You spastic maggot
You retarded piece of corpse
You treacherous retarded gay dog

got any other... ?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You spastic maggot :oIo:

I am calling a spade a spade. If someone happens to be a retarded dog and at the same time he is gay, then he is called a retarded gay dog..
Get it maggot, for example you are a maggot who happened to be spastic too :mad:

jltan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am calling a spade a spade. If someone happens to be a retarded dog and at the same time he is gay, then he is called a retarded gay dog..
Get it maggot, for example you are a maggot who happened to be spastic too :mad:

hahahaa... u bloody retarded gay dog !! :oIo:! i noticed u got many "gay" titles... u really a gay ?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
RETARDED POST AUTO SNIPPED BY RETARD DETECTION ALERT VER 1.0

**Your message to the owner clinton666 has been automatically blocked by Clone Detection Alert ver 3.2**
Status Report:
Positive Matching IP Address Detected
Matched Subject: leetahbar
Contact Your System Administrator For More Details

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have you ran in a Marathon before? I bet you don't even know the distance of a marathon :mad:

If you have never ran the marathon, you should SHUT THE FUCK UP!:oIo:

marathon 42.195km....eh fucking bastard not everyone ignorant like u la.....think run marathon can be PM...hahah what a fucking retarded asshole.....u shut the fuck up .....brainless piece of shit...u run marathon arh..u go run in the longkang la fucking asshole...

jltan

Alfrescian
Loyal
marathon 42.195km....eh fucking bastard not everyone ignorant like u la.....think run marathon can be PM...hahah what a fucking retarded asshole.....u shut the fuck up .....brainless piece of shit...u run marathon arh..u go run in the longkang la fucking asshole...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: if those can run marathon can become PM.. then can go africa to find some...

woofy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand that he ran the marathon while having a flu and on medication. Now why would a 'smart' person do that? What's his motive? probably to score some points in his political career and give some topic for someone to write about.

There are many Singaporean who carry on working while being sick; not for recreation purpose but to earn a living, they are the true heros to their families and the nation. Teo Ser Luck can always run a marathon on his own free time after he has recover.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand that he ran the marathon while having a flu and on medication. Now why would a 'smart' person do that? What's his motive? probably to score some points in his political career and give some topic for someone to write about.

There are many Singaporean who carry on working while being sick; not for recreation purpose but to earn a living, they are the true heros to their families and the nation. Teo Ser Luck can always run a marathon on his own free time after he has recover.

What a dick! In some countries he may be labeled as borderline retarded if he really ran a MARATHON while having a flu and on medication.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a dick! In some countries he may be labeled as borderline retarded if he really ran a MARATHON while having a flu and on medication.

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

That is call courage. And if you have never run the marathon before you should STFU :mad:

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than retarded gay dog, do you have other synonyms? :biggrin:

2z4mwx3.jpg

Don't pray pray... he has a lot of fans! :biggrin:

woofy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ser Luk is defintely good looking and promising young man, but good look and muscles aren't all that count; Is he 'super smart'? I don't really know, ask his teachers, has he done anything that benefit the common people? ask the people in the street, nothing significant so far. Winning of Asian game medals attributed to his leadership? ask the sportsman who trained hard for it whether they agree.
I have no ill feelings for him neither do I sing no praises for him.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
i have been through OCS and it is really no biggie..... The marine that failed must be a fat marine :smile:
Anyway, Clinton seems to be rather short in vocabulary. Always the same curses. Nothing new...

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
Name : Teo Ser Luck (Member of Parliament)
Constituency : Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC
Party Affiliation
People’s Action Party
Place of Birth : Singapore
Date of Birth : 08.06.1968
Marital Status : Married
No of Children : 2

Religion : Catholic

Educational Qualifications
1975-1980 PSLE (Rosyth School)
1981-1984 GCE 'O' Level (Victoria School)
1985-1986 GCE 'A' Level (Nanyang Junior College)
1989-1992 Degree (Nanyang Technological University)
1994-1995 Post Grad Diploma (Temasek Polytechnic)

>>Sorry Clinton, u can forget about sucking him off. He is married and has 2 children, confirm not GAY like u.<<

he is from Nanyang JC ?
Steve chia is also from Nanyang JC. Is a below average JC, cant speak english properly. how to be PM ?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a pity! This kind of pussy!

Opposition got plenty strong men and women can run Marathon with one eye closed.

Ask your CB LEEs to come out for contest!

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

CST even has difficulty walking from his chair to the toilet :mad:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fugly fucktard piece of shit, you ran the marathon in 24 hours? You want me to kick your balls you useless blob of shit?

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironman Teo Ser Luck definitely will be a charismatic and highly capable future Prime Minister of Singapore. He is super smart and extremely athletic. Under his leadership, Singapore has won Asian Games gold medals, clinched the right to host the prestigious inaugural Youth Olympics and the Standard Chartered Marathon has grown from a few thousand runners to this year's 50,000 etc.

Ser Luck is an avid sportsman and triathlete. He participates in numerous triathlons, marathons and has completed 3 Ironman Triathlon races (3.8km swim, 180km cycle, 42.2km run).

Has any weaklings from the Opposition even manage to complete a 5km run?:mad:

i haven't seen lee hsien loong run 5km either. so by your logic, lee hsien loong is a weakling too. shame on you, call our beloved PM a weakling!