• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The fucking office is haunted!!!!

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened?
Everyone in office already left around 6.30pm. I was still sorting out a couple of new project details that my lady boss wanted.

Then I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned around and there wasn't anyone.

Strange. Maybe it's just my imagination.. So I thought.

Or maybe because I was exhausted having spent a sleepless night in hospital this week and didn't bother to "claim" my 1 week MC issued by the cardiologist for my atrial fibrilation medical issue.

Then before I left at 7pm, I decided to make a visit to the loo, just in case I become urgent while in the MRT train. And so I did my business at the office toilet urinal.

All of the sudden, the toilet lights went off! I literally screamed my big penis off and ran out of the toilet without even zipping.

My half finished business spilled urine all over my pants which were already down to my knees by the time I got outside.

When outside, still in fright, I heard someone flushing inside the toilet. (I am not sure whether it was a cubicle flush or urinal flush).

WTF. Was someone playing a prank on me???

Then suddenly, the toilet lights came on again. I shouted from the outside. "Hello! ANYONE THERE?".

No response after a minute. As I needed the paper towels to wipe off the urine or at least dabbed over the spilled urine on my pants, I decided to go inside the toilet.

Absolutely no one was inside. Not a single soul in the 3 cubicles.

I wonder did I just encounter a bitchy lady spirit or what just now?

Was my penis the cause?

PS: I am not lying. It really happened. I am just home and already soaking my stenchy urine smell pants.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Toilet lights using motion sensors? Perhaps you took too long to pee until motion sensor deemed no activity so switching off the lights. You dashed out, movement detected, lights came on.

Tomorrow you check if the urinal has sensor as well, else it could be your boss trying to get your to pull a prank on you.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toilet lights using motion sensors? Perhaps you took too long to pee until motion sensor deemed no activity so switching off the lights. You dashed out, movement detected, lights came on.

Tomorrow you check if the urinal has sensor as well, else it could be your boss trying to get your to pull a prank on you.
My office toilet has no light motion sensors. The urinals have auto flush sensors, but how can it activate by itself when there aren't anyone inside providing the motion? :thumbsdown::confused:

Tun Tija

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily when you rush out from the toilet with unzipped pants (penis hanging outside?) no lady colleague coming back to office.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily when you rush out from the toilet with unzipped pants (penis hanging outside?) no lady colleague coming back to office.
Yes, that was what really happened in my rush to get out of the toilet. And Yes, there wasn't anyone in office last night.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I inspected the toilet this morning and found no light sensors.

Toilet flush sensors whether urinal or cubicle bowl are activated by human movement.

I still cannot explain scientifically what happened last night.

:confused:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
a gay 1 4 sure ...

u shud b happy now ...
I think you may be right. It's a male.

But I am not sure about the gay part. I don't think the spirit is a homosexual.

And Yes. It happened to me again today.

This time, at around 12.45pm when everyone was still out for lunch, except for my boss and myself.

My boss bought takeaway fried hokkien prawn noodles from Golden Mile Hawker Centre and she kindly ordered a takeaway pack for me too. She was eating in her room, while I ate at my working cubicle.

Halfway through my fried hokkien mee, I heard sort of a "knock knock knock" sound on wood and a faint voice coming from the direction of the male toilet. I couldn't make out what the voice was saying.

So I stopped my meal, walked over to the entrance of male toilet. I just wanted to find out who was the idiot making that irritating knock knock knock sound in the toilet.

As I entered, I sort of heard a weak male voice. He was saying in an exhausted tone: "Help me, please. Help me please". It was coming out from one of the 3 cubicles. To be precise, probably the last one. That door was closed, but obviously not locked (the green shade part of the door lock indicator was showing on the outside facing of the door).

Once bitten twice shy, I immediately walked out.

My instinctive plan was to tell my boss that there was someone asking for help in the male toilet. (Just in case I needed a witness if I ended up into some funny trouble).

Also, two persons were definitely better than one in exploring such matters (if it was indeed supernatural in dimension).

As I was walking out, I felt a hard tap on my right back shoulder. I turned around. No one. But I heard the voice again. This time its louder. "Help me please".

Freaked out, I ran out of the damn toilet as fast as I could. 10 metres out, I bumped into my boss who was on her way to the pantry to dispose her used hokkien mee paper packaging wrap.

She looked at me. "You ok?"

I guessed I must have looked extremely pale as if all my "yang" energies have been zapped out of my body, by the hard shoulder tap of the male spirit.

I told my boss my encounter and and also my previous encounter the other time when no one was in office at night (which I wrote about in post #5 ).

Her first response was: "It's the uncle cleaner."

I was puzzled and exclaimed: "But there's no one inside!"

She then revealed that the cleaner uncle died many years ago, even before she had joined the company.

She heard the story from others but had never experience it herself. Nothing of this sort happens in the female toilet, so as time passes, no one is bothered about that incident anymore.

Apparently the uncle cleaner was rumoured to have been found unconscious in the last toilet cubicle. His pants were down, poo and pee splattered all over the walls and floor.

She said that not everyone could feel his presence. She added that I must have had some "funny" spiritual 6th sense or 3rd eye genetic make up type in order to be able to feel and hear the old uncle's presence.

And guess what! I am probably the second chap in the company to date.

According to her, the story that was passed down was that there was another guy from Finance Department who could feel the cleaner uncle's presence (just like me). He had since left the company long ago.

Apparently, his penis was groped by the spirit of the dead cleaner uncle while he was peeing in the toilet urinal. It happened late in the night while he was working alone in office! This Finance guy apparently died a month later from some unknown and mysterious illnesses. Some said it was A.I.D.S.

She asked if the ghost had made physical contact with me. I told her yes. Not my private part (shy) but my right shoulder back.

She told me to go buy a bunch of Pomelo leaves, soak in water and bathe over my body tonight. And if I can't find Pomelo leaves, just go NTUC and get a damn Pomelo, peel it, use the skin to soak and bathe.

Bloody shit. Some more tonight all alone. GF not bunking over at my place for the rest of the week. She said she needs to accompany her mum who's alone at home. :frown:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you may be right. It's a male.

But I am not sure about the gay part. I don't think the spirit is a homosexual.

And Yes. It happened to me again today.

This time, at around 12.45pm when everyone was still out for lunch, except for my boss and myself.

My boss bought takeaway fried hokkien prawn noodles from Golden Mile Hawker Centre and she kindly ordered a takeaway pack for me too. She was eating in her room, while I ate at my working cubicle.

Halfway through my fried hokkien mee, I heard sort of a "knock knock knock" sound on wood and a faint voice coming from the direction of the male toilet. I couldn't make out what the voice was saying.

So I stopped my meal, walked over to the entrance of male toilet. I just wanted to find out who was the idiot making that irritating knock knock knock sound in the toilet.

As I entered, I sort of heard a weak male voice. He was saying in an exhausted tone: "Help me, please. Help me please". It was coming out from one of the 3 cubicles. To be precise, probably the last one. That door was closed, but obviously not locked (the green shade part of the door lock indicator was showing on the outside facing of the door).

Once bitten twice shy, I immediately walked out.

My instinctive plan was to tell my boss that there was someone asking for help in the male toilet. (Just in case I needed a witness if I ended up into some funny trouble).

Also, two persons were definitely better than one in exploring such matters (if it was indeed supernatural in dimension).

As I was walking out, I felt a hard tap on my right back shoulder. I turned around. No one. But I heard the voice again. This time its louder. "Help me please".

Freaked out, I ran out of the damn toilet as fast as I could. 10 metres out, I bumped into my boss who was on her way to the pantry to dispose her used hokkien mee paper packaging wrap.

She looked at me. "You ok?"

I guessed I must have looked extremely pale as if all my "yang" energies have been zapped out of my body, by the hard shoulder tap of the male spirit.

I told my boss my encounter and and also my previous encounter the other time when no one was in office at night (which I wrote about in post #5 ).

Her first response was: "It's the uncle cleaner."

I was puzzled and exclaimed: "But there's no one inside!"

She then revealed that the cleaner uncle died many years ago, even before she had joined the company.

She heard the story from others but had never experience it herself. Nothing of this sort happens in the female toilet, so as time passes, no one is bothered about that incident anymore.

Apparently the uncle cleaner was rumoured to have been found unconscious in the last toilet cubicle. His pants were down, poo and pee splattered all over the walls and floor.

She said that not everyone could feel his presence. She added that I must have had some "funny" spiritual 6th sense or 3rd eye genetic make up type in order to be able to feel and hear the old uncle's presence.

And guess what! I am probably the second chap in the company to date.

According to her, the story that was passed down was that there was another guy from Finance Department who could feel the cleaner uncle's presence (just like me). He had since left the company long ago.

Apparently, his penis was groped by the spirit of the dead cleaner uncle while he was peeing in the toilet urinal. It happened late in the night while he was working alone in office! This Finance guy apparently died a month later from some unknown and mysterious illnesses. Some said it was A.I.D.S.

She asked if the ghost had made physical contact with me. I told her yes. Not my private part (shy) but my right shoulder back.

She told me to go buy a bunch of Pomelo leaves, soak in water and bathe over my body tonight. And if I can't find Pomelo leaves, just go NTUC and get a damn Pomelo, peel it, use the skin to soak and bathe.

Bloody shit. Some more tonight all alone. GF not bunking over at my place for the rest of the week. She said she needs to accompany her mum who's alone at home. :frown:
you need to be tested for HIV/AIDS just to be safe. Actually make that syphilis/gonorrhea/HPV/Herpes too just to be very fast. Ghost STDs are very very powerful.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho in this universe since mankind till date no 2 human has ever seen ghost together before or else it would not have even a mystery till now.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
you need to be tested for HIV/AIDS just to be safe. Actually make that syphilis/gonorrhea/HPV/Herpes too just to be very fast. Ghost STDs are very very powerful.
Where can I get tested? Any GP.can do these testings? Please advise. Thanks in advance. :notworthy:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho in this universe since mankind till date no 2 human has ever seen ghost together before or else it would not have even a mystery till now.
Why is that so?

But I really felt a hard tap on my back shoulder and heard the "Help me please".

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where can I get tested? Any GP.can do these testings? Please advise. Thanks in advance. :notworthy:
https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Care/DSC Services/Testing/Pages/HIV-Testing.aspx

here you go, but the testing is useless. The way the ghost uncle sexually assaulted your shoulder, its most likely a death sentence. Been a pleasure knowing you.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is that so?

But I really felt a hard tap on my back shoulder and heard the "Help me please".
What you mean why is that so ? Did you ever heard 2 person seeing a ghost at the same time before? Seeing ghost my uncle mean really confirm chop is ghost eg appearing and vanishing etc not like seeing far lamp post turning into ghost or hearing sound etc

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you mean why is that so ? Did you ever heard 2 person seeing a ghost at the same time before? Seeing ghost my uncle mean really confirm chop is ghost eg appearing and vanishing etc not like seeing far lamp post turning into ghost or hearing sound etc
I think I am on a physiological and spiritual low. Heart Afib problem, the green light and girl spirit in my bedroom mirror and how office toilet. :frown:

My biorhythm must be at its weakest point. :cry: