• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The following should stand in GRC under 1 umberalla

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Kennth Jeyaretnam
2. Slyvia Lim
3. Low Thia Kiang
4. James Gomez
5. Tan Chee Kian (NSP)
6. David Chew (SPP)

8 seats for opposition - 6 above plus potong pasir and hougang will be a good start for opposition in the next GE

And if opposition member( who i refer to everyone should know) continus to be selfish, only want to stand in SMC and refuse to move to GRC.
Opposition will forever have 2 or less seat in GE

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Kennth Jeyaretnam
2. Slyvia Lim
3. Low Thia Kiang
4. James Gomez
5. Tan Chee Kian (NSP)
6. David Chew (SPP)

8 seats for opposition - 6 above plus potong pasir and hougang will be a good start for opposition in the next GE

And if opposition member( who i refer to everyone should know) continus to be selfish, only want to stand in SMC and refuse to move to GRC.

But to me this guy will NEVER move to GRC
unless when he is 80 years old , like CST. than he will say he is making a final fight

Chiam see tong should have win a GRC if he will to stand in 1991 if not because of his selfishness

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
unless when he is 80 years old , like CST. than he will say he is making a final fight

Chiam see tong should have win a GRC if he will to stand in 1991 if not because of his selfishness

what's past is over. don't gloat over it. the present could be messed up by his ex-protege chee soon juan. this is the jinx to look out for in the next GE. hopefully SDP would be closed down and saved everyone the headache.:p

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is unfair not to tell who is the Potong Pasir MP, Desmond Lim, Kunalan, Mrs Chiam or Ms Chiam?

How come you leave out very important person (VIP) and replace NSP/SPP/SDP David Chew?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's past is over. don't gloat over it. the present could be messed up by his ex-protege chee soon juan. this is the jinx to look out for in the next GE. hopefully SDP would be closed down and saved everyone the headache.:p

Why dun you tell your PAP masters to close the SDP? Why no balls is it?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is unfair not to tell who is the Potong Pasir MP, Desmond Lim, Kunalan, Mrs Chiam or Ms Chiam?

How come you leave out very important person (VIP) and replace NSP/SPP/SDP David Chew?

as long as not chee should be safe. SDP david chew, alamak ! sure to lose the deposit $. then appeal for donation , yes, again, what else?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Kennth Jeyaretnam
2. Slyvia Lim
3. Low Thia Kiang
4. James Gomez
5. Tan Chee Kian (NSP)
6. David Chew (SPP)

I can see that either we have an oppostion supporter who have been playing too much fantasy football or a PAP member/supporter trying very hard to give opposition supporters a wrong impression of being.

I m glad that no one would be stupid enough to fall for that.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Kennth Jeyaretnam
2. Slyvia Lim
3. Low Thia Kiang
4. James Gomez
5. Tan Chee Kian (NSP)
6. David Chew (SPP)

Who is Tan Chee Kian? Who's David Chew? James Gomez can forget it, his name stinks. Should add Chiam See Tong and Steve Chia in the team.

You talking about Low Thia Kiang? I agree, he won't ever move to a GRC. But that's being smart. Call him selfish but do Singaporeans deserve it?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Gomez stinka as a politician no doubt...also agree on CST and Steve Chia notwithstanding his peccadillo

As for LTK, maybe smart but if he maintains that sort of attitude then WP shall probably remain a Hougang teowchew single constituency party:wink:
James Gomez can forget it, his name stinks. Should add Chiam See Tong and Steve Chia in the team.

You talking about Low Thia Kiang? I agree, he won't ever move to a GRC. But that's being smart. Call him selfish but do Singaporeans deserve it?

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is Tan Chee Kian? Who's David Chew? James Gomez can forget it, his name stinks. Should add Chiam See Tong and Steve Chia in the team.

Tan chee kian was on one of the most promising opposition back in 1984.
In 1984, when he was only 28 years old, in Kaki bukit , lost to PAP only 1200 votes, was offer NCMP, but he rejected

I feel that he should win in Chua Chu Kang in 1991 if he didnt pull out last min due to a 4 corner fright

He is one of the best speaker around

David Chew in 1988 lost paya labar to Philp Tang of PAP by a mere 1100 votes, highest among of SMC

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan chee kian was on one of the most promising opposition back in 1984.
In 1984, when he was only 28 years old, in Kaki bukit , lost to PAP only 1200 votes, was offer NCMP, but he rejected

I feel that he should win in Chua Chu Kang in 1991 if he didnt pull out last min due to a 4 corner fright

He is one of the best speaker around

David Chew in 1988 lost paya labar to Philp Tang of PAP by a mere 1100 votes, highest among of SMC

You might want to check your facts again. It was MPD Nair of WP who was offered the NCMP seat in 1984 but rejected it.

There are alot of good speakers in the opposition, and alot of close fights. None of that makes these 2 special.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Gomez stinka as a politician no doubt...also agree on CST and Steve Chia notwithstanding his peccadillo

As for LTK, maybe smart but if he maintains that sort of attitude then WP shall probably remain a Hougang teowchew single constituency party:wink:

The question is if Singaporeans deserve it. I rather Chiam stay put in PP. You think voters in Bishan TP will vote him looking at the condition he's in? PP voters are used to having opposition MP and became seasoned and independent, who can even live without MP. So doesn't matter even if the MP is a half immobile one.

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
You might want to check your facts again. It was MPD Nair of WP who was offered the NCMP seat in 1984 but rejected it.

There are alot of good speakers in the opposition, and alot of close fights. None of that makes these 2 special.

Yes nair rejected and was offer to the 2nd highest Tan chee kien