• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The First Thing MP Did When He Was Told PAP Lost in PE .......

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 SMS TCH to apologise for his past behavior leading to this BE and the loss of PE to WP?

2 Called Laura to say 'terimah kasih'

3 Started praying he would not be summoned to meet Emperor Lee

M

Mdm Tang

The Moral of the TCH Story :

word became reality !!!

HUAT AH ! :(

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think i saw laura and her logistic bf at blk 85 fengshan hawker centre to have supper. she look very sneaky and kept checking is there anyone recognise her. i kept staring at her and she saw me. but at that time i can't recall who is she until everything over. if not i will walk over to talk to her. hahahaha

ForFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
MP will go to the market and smash a couple of mangoes stalls. Poor guy will bring back the bad memories whenever he sees a mango.

As for the pappies, they will think of MP whenever a mango appears. Maybe should send a crate of mangoes to Parliament House.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laura turns out to be the most powerful weapon that non of the opposition combined can do, she took out a PAP Speaker of Parliament that lead to a opposition victory, which is another woman. Don't mess around with woman.

without laura this would not be possible.

you guys should buy laura lunch or dinner.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTK does not allow such infidel people

I will not speak too soon.

The problem about relying on people is that they are essentially unreliable unless the job which you require them to do, appeals and calls forth the appeal to their higher and better sensibilities. In the case of the PAP, their calling to the job is one of greed and vain-glory. Therefore, for most of the people who join the PAP, they join not because it is an appeal to their better sides but to appease and satiate their more primal and sadly, poorer aspects of their character. They did not have to take apparent personal risks to reputation and career to stick their neck out for what is maybe an unappreciative and unforgiving citizenry. Most of them think that their party machinery will somehow ensure their smooth passage into the government and from there onwards, it will be a cushy ride to a path of riches, fame and fortune.

Whereas, for the WP, what lies in wait for them is the need to really work their worth, to get in touch and work with the people on the ground, to convince an unbeliving public that they too have the mettle and substance to rise up to become good leaders of this country. The key thing for the WP will be to make sure that people of poor character and defective values must be weeded out, failure to do so will mean an undermining of all the great things achieved in the past. All it takes is a few mistakes in choosing the wrong people, and the whole faith and belief in the party will crumble very quickly. No one is so scared and impportant or crucial that they are regarded as indispensible, if someone proves that they are unsuitable then they must be quickly chopped off so that the tree can remain strong. In the case of the PAP, they have allowed some really poor quality people to rise in their ranks and their so called "talent-spotting" has become a form of "talent-blocking" because the existing people within their ranks, will choose only those who are not as good as them or even better, weaker individuals who they can easily manipulate and will never rise to amount to anything. The talented and charismatic will know that joining the PAP will just mean that there will be no value to one's ideas because it is just a protective bureaucracy built to surround, protect and ensure the longevity of one man and his family only. That was how even the greatest empires failed and hopefully we will see the dismantling of this one.

This whole episode of the Yawgate and Mangogate is a very important lesson to the PAP.

If you want to get on the moral highhorse, be careful you don't fall off it because it will be a long way down.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think i saw laura and her logistic bf at blk 85 fengshan hawker centre to have supper. she look very sneaky and kept checking is there anyone recognise her. i kept staring at her and she saw me. but at that time i can't recall who is she until everything over. if not i will walk over to talk to her. hahahaha
Haha good one ! Say hi to her and bro, u can proceed to a romantic 'moon light affair ' LOL ! Cheers !

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This whole episode of the Yawgate and Mangogate is a very important lesson to the PAP.
If you want to get on the moral highhorse, be careful you don't fall off it because it will be a long way down.

It is a lesson to everyone, not only to PAp. SEX is a very natural thing and all of us are vulnerable. But if you are holding a political position , you have to be extraordinarily careful.But again, nothing can attract a man better than a great sexual encounter.

It's not only Palmgate or AIM or any specific issues...But the general feeling on the ground is not sweet. This morning, I went to my usual kopitiam and the old uncle ( a very strong supporter of PAP ) whispered to me in fear...." PAP suee liao!" Another kopi auntie came and whispered, " wan down...anymore to follow?...."

So it's a national feeling not just the people of Ponggol East....so our government better do something before the major 2016...

GOOD MORNING SINGAPORE SUNDAY!!!!! MAJULAH SINGAPURA!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LHL will call all his PAP MP to fuck more underage girls , then get caught, then resign and have more by elections this year.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knowing how the white scums operate since Harry decree was put out,
Palmer the lecher and Laura will face untold and unseen consequences.

Starting first with isolation, facing 'special difficulties' in whatever they intend to do in their lives henceforth and their family and related kins will face ostracization in where ever they go.

Price one pays for mugging with the white scums and falling out with them later.