• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are the following fartards interested in this thread - coming to destroy this thread ...why??

Ah Meng
Brubec
Cockeyed
Johnnycage
BKT
Tellme why..

these are the snake heads from THE MAFIA BOSS HERE....

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are the following fartards interested in this thread - coming to destroy this thread ...why??

Ah Meng
Brubec
Cockeyed
Johnnycage
BKT
Tellme why..

Sifu sifu why you call me names again and why you spell my name wrongly? Sifu tonight have tomato soup?

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Meng
Brubec
Cockeyed
Johnnycage
BKT
Tellme why..

Sifu sifu you create so many clones I cant keep up with you.

k0piuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Meng
Brubec
Cockeyed
Johnnycage
BKT
Tellme why..

Yes Sir I agreed! These fucktards should be eliminated!
Bloody cockeyed shit in his pants and eat them all.
Ah Meng fucktard go back to your shitty toilet bowl!