• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

Anonymous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Facial like my face?

v-vendetta-maskbig.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Final Showdown will be a big big mess of all sorts. You cAN SEE more clones and masturbators coming on board - getting ready for The Final Dissolution of Kopisaism..

t_transformersuniverse_debuttrailer.jpg

these cccby gang members got nothing but rolls and tons of toilet paper for ammunitions because they are all pangsai kings....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi has a new trainer to fight this battle. He is the strongest mafia boss here in this forum. He is The Untouchable. Guess who he is??? You think he is Ah Meng??? You think Ah Meng is a penis or a gorilla ??? Or is he kehkehgelek king??? Ah Meng that tingtongchenggeleking....

arnold-schwarzeneg_1292662c.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The battle is long and drawn...the war is on....the confrontation is on...but this girl is always with Kopi.....protecting him all the time. Guess who is she???

rosie_huntington-whiteley.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Dark Side gets darker and stronger with more clones and more handles spouting garbages and evil. But they will all be destroyed. All their pangsai paos will perish. All the monkeys will perish. All the snakes, all the frogs, all the toads and all the Blue Birds will all perish and disappear from the face of earth. The GOOD will always Prevail...

Good-Bye Darkness...Welcome The Good and The GOD of Light......SBF will be a happier, cleaner and healthier place for everyone!! Hallelujah!!!!

transformers-dark-of-the-moon-575.jpg

KNNBNCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Final Showdown will be a big big mess of all sorts. You cAN SEE more clones and masturbators coming on board - getting ready for The Final Dissolution o

these cccby gang members got nothing but rolls and tons of toilet paper for ammunitions because they are all pangsai kings....
Rolls of toilet paper are enuff to kill of shit like you Mr shitface

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am KOPI's master....Kopi is my warrior....I will slay with my magic sword all enemies of KOPI. Stay away from Kopi and do not bully him anymore. He has attained nirvana .....ornitufu!!!

all you toilet shit stirrers better kowtow to my new Zedi disciple...Kopi is returning soon to the SBF to enlighten you all kowsai and pangsai paos..

obi-wan-kenobi-01-large.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am KOPI's master....Kopi is my warrior....I will slay with my magic sword all enemies of KOPI. Stay away from Kopi and do not bully him anymore. He has attained nirvana .....ornitufu!!!

all you toilet shit stirrers better kowtow to my new Zedi disciple...Kopi is returning soon to the SBF to enlighten you all kowsai and pangsai paos..

obi-wan-kenobi-01-large.jpg

all you new clones of the The Dark Side will Die and Perish with my magic sword.....surrender now or you will face a hideous death...surrender!!!
all the Narong Saronglets are clones of the The Dark Side...kowtow to the new master in this SBF...or you will perish forever..

stormtrooper.jpg