• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi can I request please do not put me with the others. Please don't get me quarreling with others can?

good morning sir
don't worry about this sbfwikileaks
if you are a good man, no worry
the whole forum is now geared towards my extinction
all the top guns and top dogs are hunting me now
don't worry, I hold no grudges and I will go peacefully....thank you

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahah

TLR!

love you bro.

of course, we all love joetys
who dare to hate joetys
the first nuclear bomber here
respect sir respect...respect sir respect...
I've written a glowing tribute to you
no carry lampars wan...from the heart
if you are a good man, GOD BLESS you...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can you see the vulgarity of thisi OPPOIBCHIEF !!!...you see he is crawling out to snuff out KOpi before
more painful truths will pour to saw what a bloody shithead this OPPOib really is...just wait. he will kill himself
and the rest of his OPPO clones...low down scumbag with no blains...phui!!!!

Thanks. Your lau bu got a loose CB too. GONG CHEEBYE!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahah

TLR!

love you bro.

dhey what you laughing? Funny is it?

thank you thank you thank you...going going going gone...

you don't have to worry sir...if you are a good man, there is nothing to fear about the SBFwikileaks...only those with agenda and with
evil intention will have to fear for the disclosures will be very very very damaging....take care ....

Worry what? Expose? You're mistaken I was just saying stop sowing discord among us.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nabei..from page 1 to page 8 still no wikileaks....

you are so worried..nahbeh. you are so impatient. you peeked into my name list issit? are you mr wikileaks yourself?

don't worry...your clone is in my list!!! wauhahhaaa!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only leak one can find is kopisai faeces leaking from his rotten anus. Talk big and spam the forum with his new moniker JeanGrey.

I vote you the gongest clone hunter in this forum. you have taken over the title from your majesty the great and honourable intellectual turdhead JW5 who has gone into hiding and using his cloneheads to shit his garbages...well done!!!

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are so worried..nahbeh. you are so impatient. you peeked into my name list issit? are you mr wikileaks yourself?

don't worry...your clone is in my list!!! wauhahhaaa!!!!!!!!!

bian tai shu shu..please sexpose my clone..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopisai, wauhaha your mother chee bye :oIo:

never failed to expose your vulgar nakedness and utter gongestness...wauhahahhaaa!!!!!!!
I H P the gongest of the gongestest vulval mouths here....wauhhahaaaa//
the King Of All The Masturbators here in SBF!!!

how come you can work at the airport I just wonder !!! your master must be damned gila!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
laughed at your reply...hahahahaha

laughed at you - your stupid reply to reply!! - this is damned classic!!!!!! and legendary!!!!!!!!

laughing at the reply of a reply....wauhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! damned the gongest of all the gongs!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dhey what you laughing? Funny is it?

Worry what? Expose? You're mistaken I was just saying stop sowing discord among us.

who are the " US " may I ask SIR Joetys ? I know you are a good man. Kopi is your accidental nuclear victim. But it is okay. I hold no grudges against anyone here.

My purpose is to Clarify certain things here in this forum and to WARN newbies and oldies about the BIGGEST CONSPIRACY in SBY since the days of the Old Delphi....you just cannot wait to read what I am going to LEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocking leaks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopisai, you are the by-product of a sex romp gone wrong many years ago. My sperms leaking through a hole in the NTUC plastic bag into your mother's fallopian tube precipitated into a fucktard who thrives on lurking below the waterline of public toilet bowl amongst turd and toilet wipes.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
laughed at you - your stupid reply to reply!! - this is damned classic!!!!!! and legendary!!!!!!!!

laughing at the reply of a reply....wauhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! damned the gongest of all the gongs!!!

kopi..you are experiencing narcissistic personality disorder

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopisai, you are the by-product of a sex romp gone wrong many years ago. My sperms leaking through a hole in the NTUC plastic bag into your mother's fallopian tube precipitated into a fucktard who thrives on lurking below the waterline of public toilet bowl amongst turd and toilet wipes.

I voted you the gongest of the gongest vulval mouths in history.....wait until you see your own gongest dick than you know why you are called BLUEBIRD...another incarnate and low down rat of the I H P ....the mother fucking masturbating legend in SBF...wauhahhaa!!!

you are just a tiny head sperm...malformed and defective...no use!!!! no point acting on I H P behalf - he is a dead fish!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopi..you are experiencing narcissistic personality disorder

are you a psychiatrist or a siao doctor ? why so cheem....I no understand....why are you so interested in this thread???

are you afraid that your name is on my list too????....please stay on okay, your master and all your clones are IN !!!!!!!!!