• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Got you! Chee Bye, so u are the one that paint all over the toilet cubicle walls with sai. Lucky Plaza third floor toilet right? Me is the toilet cleaner uncle lah.

Uncle, long time no see leh.

Must be the same si ginna desiaosiao dirty all the cubicles, cannot event shit in peace.:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone knows how to make fish head curry? This is a serious question.. I want to try cook curry later..

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got you! Chee Bye, so u are the one that paint all over the toilet cubicle walls with sai. Lucky Plaza third floor toilet right? Me is the toilet cleaner uncle lah.

no not me . really ... it's ah meng. he comprain all the pinoys finish up the toilet papers

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Used Toilet paper can recycle for use to chorb table at hawker centre. Confirm effective. Better than tissue paper and umbrella.