• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In some placs they rain water. In other places got water but no rain

But if have mountain and water is the best, don't believe? See this and tell me what you think

[video=youtube;TItWZ4K7ijU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TItWZ4K7ijU[/video]

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you see what I mean...trying to talk shop in my Uncle's thread >>> trying to destroy>>>disrupt>>>mock >>fucking.......to make love here to divert, disrupt, divide and destroy this Battlestar

Stop for cup of kopi without shit, outside was a bitch with dick n balls not fully removed barking.

Iluvsingapura........ hahahaha.....

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But if have mountain and water is the best, don't believe? See this and tell me what you think

[video=youtube;TItWZ4K7ijU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TItWZ4K7ijU[/video]

Now i know mountains have water. Does water look like mountain?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Now i know mountains have water. Does water look like mountain?

You think I stupid don't know anything? Trick question? Here's the answer you twit!

[video=youtube;4eg-kK6FeRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eg-kK6FeRQ[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bukit batok that little guilin, real bukit or not ah?

Mountains and valleys are inspirational to any golf game

sexy-girls-golf-golfers-hot-14.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
words of wisdom... open plains also good right?

Most beautiful open plain I've ever seen you got to be there to be impressed

[video=youtube;d9AsTnMJaOg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9AsTnMJaOg[/video]

Music not bad too

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is happening here?

you know very well what is going on here

the whole lot - CCCbye Gang, the frogs, the toads, the snakes and the phaedohils are all playing the game of disruption - including that very esteemed and very respectful now turned ball less - to derail this wonderful Thread of my Uncle...

all the garbages and nonsensical disruptions : the sky is blue, the leaves are green, the valleys are deep, I read books, I eat rice,
I drink kanching, I see girls, I see ladyboys, blood is red, water is blue...all the disruptions and all the childish games only those retarded play in the pants...

all these OPPOIBCCCBYEs including the respectable Zhihau are an utter disgrace to this forum....THE WICKED WIKIPHILE AND THE FROG HEAD
ARE TWO IN ONE SNAKE HEAD HERE.....WAUHAHHAAAA....THE FINAL SHOW DOWN IS ABOUT TO CUM........

NOW you see the True Colours of the OPPOIBS AND THEIR MAFIA BOSSES AND THEIR RUNNES AND SHITHEADS!!!!...time to round them ALL AND EXPLODE THEM INTO CYBERSPACE!!!! WIKIPHILE GO DOGS FUCK!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
poor effort to destroy this battlestar
three big clowns doing their circus rounds
making fools of themselves
talking cock and talking gong
a big disgrace to their own chukong

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
do you know why Joetys and Zhihau are so keen to destroy this thread?
simply because they have much to lose if Uncle reveals everything in SBFwikileaks!!!

do you know why Wikiphile , the professional assassin and killer ,suddenly emerges as himself?
simply because Uncle will soon expose this wicked Wikiphile in REAL life....and he will have to surrender !!!

so you can see all the sing song talk cock here trying hard to destroy and derail this thread....they are all going to suffer
when Uncle throws in all the SBFWikileaks!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Zhihau getting involved in this OPPOib plot and talking cock and posting nonsense is a great disappointment - how could a gentleman like Zhihau bring himself so low and stoop so fucking low to involve in th is fucking destructive talk cock sing song round just to derail this thread...unless of course he has plenty to lose once my Kopi Uncle reveals everything about this Zhihau - the greatest snowden in the world!!!!