• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Exchange TRX is open . KL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a competitor for Thailand's Siam Paragon. Nothing to do with Sinkieland.

The mall is being managed by Lendlease, I believe Jem and PLQ malls belong to Lendlease here.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I've never been to that part of KL before, usually I would go further east to Pudu Sentral (formerly Pudu Raya) and the Bukit Bintang area.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That part of KL used to have gomen owned bungalows. With serene park like atmosphere with plenty of trees. You can see it coming from the South it's on the left right after the fly over into city centre. Now it's transformed into TRX.
I think I've never been to that part of KL before, usually I would go further east to Pudu Sentral (formerly Pudu Raya) and the Bukit Bintang area.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno how big trx is but this new Bangkok mall is mega

New Bangkok megamall EmSphere opens with IKEA, dining​

Thai retailer The Mall Group powers up hoped-for tourist magnet
https%3A%2F%2Fcms-image-bucket-production-ap-northeast-1-a7d2.s3.ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%2Fimages%2F8%2F4%2F9%2F7%2F46927948-1-eng-GB%2Fphoto_SXM2023120100012673+%281%29_2048x1152+%281%29.png

The food court at Bangkok's new EmSphere shopping center drew crowds on opening day Dec. 1. (Photo by Kosuke Inoue)
KOSUKE INOUE, Nikkei staff writerDecember 2, 2023 04:34 JST
BANGKOK -- Thai retailer The Mall Group opened its latest shopping center here Friday in a bid to create a new destination for tourists and shoppers in Thailand's capital.
EmSphere, in the vibrant Sukhumvit dining and entertainment district, is a six-story attraction spanning 200,000 square meters with more than 300 tenants, including IKEA and restaurants.