• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Doctor is in:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, it's bo pian then the colleague went for the replacement because some people are prone to wear out their knee cap by the manner of their gait or genetically pre-disposed to it. Some people are congenital and their knee cap gets rubbed against their ligament more than others. If not for surgery, he may slowly not able to walk cos of the pain. :(
Ah Hia, i was was in a similiar predicament last year..was advised to do that dreaded knee cap replacement thingy.Die
die i was adamant about it.Managed to shred some 6kgs off my weight through my neighbour, who's a full-time PT.
Now i am feeling better day by day.Looking forward to more weight lost no sooner; esp around my waistlines.:wink:

LonelyTREE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Hia, i was was in a similiar predicament last year..was advised to do that dreaded knee cap replacement thingy.Die
die i was adamant about it.Managed to shred some 6kgs off my weight through my neighbour, who's a full-time PT.
Now i am feeling better day by day.Looking forward to more weight lost no sooner; esp around my waistlines.:wink:

Is it? You plump type rotund body shape ah? Heehee....better lose some weight or blood pressure also follow.

Bro, my colleague not plump, don't know why he was so eager to go for it. He said better to do it when company still pays for all the costs than later when old and retired, no insurance will pay for it.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it? You plump type rotund body shape ah? Heehee....better lose some weight or blood pressure also follow.

Bro, my colleague not plump, don't know why he was so eager to go for it. He said better to do it when company still pays for all the costs than later when old and retired, no insurance will pay for it.

Nope. i am 1.69m, except i have bloated from a skinny 62kgs to 75kgs..no thanks to my sedentary lifestyle of late..
But i am getting by abeit slowly, but surely..:cool:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You did well Fish....yes, reduce your weight...strengthen those quads....and do more regular brisk walking...a happy and relaxed life-style...

LonelyTREE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. i am 1.69m, except i have bloated from a skinny 62kgs to 75kgs..no thanks to my sedentary lifestyle of late..
But i am getting by abeit slowly, but surely..:cool:

Bro, 75kg is way beyond BMI. The right weight for 1.69m is 62kg. That would be perfect. :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
STOMP forum went belly up because there were too many sub-folders right?

Be careful of what you wish for, Fishy Bro. :wink:
This is true, lol

Why are you always carrying that Stomp tag whenever you reply bro ?..when i meant well in this Post.I am beggining to think you are that Fucking fucktard; other than ak.:cool:
Nice job, clone.:rolleyes:
You will forever be reminded of the defunct Stomp, because of you this kind of fucked up forumer that will caused a forum to a slow death.

Again, are you that fucking retard? cant you start a thread without questions? fucked up person :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think a Q&A folder is a good idea. From the past postings, health, cooking, IT, gardening, travel related question were popular. It can be a good reference site as well. Can avoid the occasional TCSS on the general folder.

We do have a veteran forummer qualified doctor in this forum and in the past has provided help. He also actually did so very recently after a long break. There are legal and regulatory issues dispensing advice on a regular basis and we do not want to put him in a spot. But i am sure he would provide the occasional steer on every now and then when someone is off tangent.

Bob Sim in the early days gave first class advice on gardening. I remember new nicks, especially those from Australia, Canada, as well as Singapore were seeking him out for advice. Very impressive. The guy is a qualified horticulturist.

For a while Ramseth gave advice on which govt services to seek out for help for the needy.
However, I agree with you on this, please create Rubbish Section 2 and let Fishycheesepie be the mod there. I really cant stand his thread in coffeeshop section. Thanks

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
B careful regarding health q n a. The most dangerous advice r those half truths u die faster than drinking pesticide

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
STOMP forum went belly up because there were too many sub-folders right?

Be careful of what you wish for, Fishy Bro. :wink:

Looks more like why the reason why JW5 have been missing for quite awhile hor..:wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because his AK47 have runned out of ammunitions?..or did i hit this ak Fatso unwittingly with this Doc's Post ?
:biggrin::eek:
LOL.LOL.
ehh CB Kia, asked you 2 times you still dunno how to answer har? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Again, are you that fucking retard? cant you start a thread without questions?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ehh CB Kia, asked you 2 times you still dunno how to answer har? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Again, are you that fucking retard? cant you start a thread without questions?
Hey you lagi FAT CB kia, why must answer you ah ?..:eek:
You start Thread can, Other people start cannot; simi lanjiao mentality you have got ah ?.
If you cant beat me, why dont pm me ?..let me suggest some creative posts for you ai mai..PUI CB.LOL.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.LOL.