• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Doctor is in:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wouldn't this Forum be complete if Sam can create such a Sub-folder for people with questions & issues pertaining to health matters ?..:wink:
Either one can choose to be the Expert in answering the queries, esp if you a have knowledge on a forummer's issue; or you can be the one who's asking for opinions..:smile:
Boss, what says you ?..

SecretMessages

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wouldn't this Forum be complete if Sam can create such a Sub-folder for people with questions & issues pertaining to health matters ?..:wink:
Either one can choose to be the Expert in answering the queries, esp if you a have knowledge on a forummer's issue; or you can be the one who's asking for opinions..:smile:
Boss, what says you ?..

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wouldn't this Forum be complete if Sam can create such a Sub-folder for people with questions & issues pertaining to health matters ?..:wink: ...
got doctor here oso wat! ...

but doctors dun cum here 2 answer ur questions n issues pertaining 2 ur health ...

n doctors who cum here dun wanna answer ur questions n issues pertaining 2 ur health ...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

but doctors dun cum here 2 answer ur questions n issues pertaining 2 ur health ...

n doctors who cum here dun wanna answer ur questions n issues pertaining 2 ur health ...
You sound rather angsty bro; are you a Doc yourself ?..:biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think a Q&A folder is a good idea. From the past postings, health, cooking, IT, gardening, travel related question were popular. It can be a good reference site as well. Can avoid the occasional TCSS on the general folder.

We do have a veteran forummer qualified doctor in this forum and in the past has provided help. He also actually did so very recently after a long break. There are legal and regulatory issues dispensing advice on a regular basis and we do not want to put him in a spot. But i am sure he would provide the occasional steer on every now and then when someone is off tangent.

Bob Sim in the early days gave first class advice on gardening. I remember new nicks, especially those from Australia, Canada, as well as Singapore were seeking him out for advice. Very impressive. The guy is a qualified horticulturist.

For a while Ramseth gave advice on which govt services to seek out for help for the needy.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
so are you the doctor or the patient? :biggrin:

Boss, what says you ?..

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
STOMP forum went belly up because there were too many sub-folders right?

Be careful of what you wish for, Fishy Bro. :wink:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
STOMP forum went belly up because there were too many sub-folders right?

Be careful of what you wish for, Fishy Bro. :wink:
Why are you always carrying that Stomp tag whenever you reply bro ?..when i meant well in this Post.I am beggining to think you are that Fucking fucktard; other than ak.:cool:
Nice job, clone.:rolleyes:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well I think sharing experiences about certain health problems will be helpful.

Anybody knows why my right knee is painful and it is painful to walk? I did not hurt myself in anyway but I do walk a lot and also do cycle everyday.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Anybody knows why my right knee is painful and it is painful to walk? I did not hurt myself in anyway but I do walk a lot and also do cycle everyday.

Gout, Osteoporosis, or Arthiritist etcc ?..very likely could be either one or more of those combined..:cool:
However,please DO NOT post this as a thread; otherwise it may be deemed as a mundane or Bo liao Post here !:(

LonelyTREE

Alfrescian
Loyal

Time for a knee cap replacement. Your knee cap ligament has worn out. My ex-colleague had his replaced when he was in his early 40s.
Better to do it when you're still covered by company insurance.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Time for a knee cap replacement. Your knee cap ligament has worn out. My ex-colleague had his replaced when he was in his early 40s.
Better to do it when you're still covered by company insurance.

Bro, this should REALLY be a last resort.Think about the rehabilitation process itself..why not approach your problems in a more holistic way 1st ?..i am sure through better dietings, lifestyles, etcc; you dont have to go through the replacement.Forget about what these go-by-the-books Docs preached for a while 1st..

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No doctor would like to to be Doctor Agony here. Many medico-legal issues involved. So those " doctors" who dished out advice here better have a disclaimer. You don't know what can happen.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading all the kind advice on health issues in this forum. Very helpful indeed. I am sure there are many genuine and quack doctors in this forum.

I think Mr Sam Leong himself is a qualified doctor/therapist.

LonelyTREE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, this should REALLY be a last resort.Think about the rehabilitation process itself..why not approach your problems in a more holistic way 1st ?..i am sure through better dietings, lifestyles, etcc; you dont have to go through the replacement.Forget about what these go-by-the-books Docs preached for a while 1st..

Bro, it's bo pian then the colleague went for the replacement because some people are prone to wear out their knee cap by the manner of their gait or genetically pre-disposed to it. Some people are congenital and their knee cap gets rubbed against their ligament more than others. If not for surgery, he may slowly not able to walk cos of the pain. :(