• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Dave Lee (Corporal F.C.) Thread

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Another pointless death. If this was Lee Hsien Loong' son or a white horse, this death would not have occurred."

It is a sobering fact that so far all the fatalities in the SAF come from the ranks of the commoners and none from the ranks of the so-called white horse elitist lanjiaos.

As far as I know, since the first batch of NS boys recruited 51 years ago in 1967, not one death due to training was that of a whitehorse. This is despite the fraudulent claim by the dumbfuck, Cedric Foo, that whitehorses are "not given preferential treatment". If they had not been accorded "preferential treatment" as this dumbfuck claimed in 2003 which everyone who has don a uniform knows to be untrue, there should be at least be one or two whitehorses lying in some white coffins in Lim Chu Kang cemetery. Instead, all those buried have been the children of commoners.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL Albino son? Or Hongyi the write letter to CDF one?

It does not matter. It could be a strand of his pubic hair and not his sons. The ministerial son of a bitch, Ng Eng Hen, will take all measures to ensure LHL's precious pubic hair is not harmed and will be eventually returned to him, sparklingly cleaned and shiny with four ribbons lovingly and personally tied around each curl of the strand; one each by the Chief of Defence Force, Chief of Army, Chief of the Air Force and Chief of Navy. The toy general who ties the best ribbon will be given a ministerial post. The one who ties the lousiest ribbon will end up running the MRT.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have seen worse. Ever been in an ATEC with a AI unit that shall not be named. CO was a scholar high flyer marked for greater things in life after the SAF. Failed epically the first ATEC. All the top brass gathered in the tent, and were in a quandary. This high flyer cannot get a failing grade on his ATEC, or it will mark him forever. So, semula. But fail second time. Finally passed ATEC 3rd try. KNN, in real war, enemy got give u 3 chances meh?

The founder of the chink han dynasty was a seasoned leader who lost many battles. So yes in war, a guy can lose 3 battles and still go on to win the war.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Name for fuck? And stir shit with our neighbors? Only Dumb shit like you need things spelt out like abc.

So, you cannot name an aggressor, but all u can do is tell me to fuck off? U bring up aggressor, who are they? Since u cannot name them, u are just a stupid mother fucking cunt who cannot back up his posts. How does it feel to be exposed for the the fucking retard u are?
So, you cannot name an aggressor, but all u can do is tell me to fuck off? U bring up aggressor, who are they? Since u cannot name them, u are just a stupid mother fucking cunt who cannot back up his posts. How does it feel to be exposed for the the fucking retard u are?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Name for fuck? And stir shit with our neighbors? Only Dumb shit like you need things spelt out like abc.

Hahahahaha, u are such a fucking clown. U think you are so important that our neighbours will give a shit about whether u name them or not? U think u are someone like Lee Kuan Yew, whereby the neighbours will pay attention to what u say? U are a little peesai in the eyes of a sovereign country. They don't give a shit who u name as an enemy because u matter not one iota to them. U think by naming the enemy, you will cause a shit stirring with our neighbours. hahahahahhahhahah. Is you name Chan Chun Sing? Cannot name an enemy, just say so lah. Don't come here with illusions of your own greatness.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
my instructor (ocs failure) was punished for waking up trainees in the middle of the morning (after midnight), falling us in, doing pt, and running round the parade ground, just before a 10km run after dawn. during the run, several got heatstroke and majority failed to beat time. the platoon and company commanders were so mad that they complained to S1, and the instructor had to face the music and got demoted to lance corporal. luckily none of us died. we all just decided to run (jog) at a much slower pace.
As a reservist OC, I am super welfare. I give all my men the benefit of doubt. Just finish the damn ICT and fug back to civilian life. Every individual's life and their families is far more important than some stupid SAF shit.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as I know, since the first batch of NS boys recruited 51 years ago in 1967, not one death due to training was that of a whitehorse. This is despite the fraudulent claim by the dumbfuck, Cedric Foo, that whitehorses are "not given preferential treatment". If they had not been accorded "preferential treatment" as this dumbfuck claimed in 2003 which everyone who has don a uniform knows to be untrue, there should be at least be one or two whitehorses lying in some white coffins in Lim Chu Kang cemetery. Instead, all those buried have been the children of commoners.[/QUOTE
Don't forget the VVVIP Whitehorse who was exempted NS for 12 years to study soil engineering overseas.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSF must be scrapped. The next PM will be pressurized by commoners to scrapped NSF....

It has come to pass the 1st BG in SAF is a CAQ walk like girl shakehand like a cross dresser.

Disusting to protect Singapore, and with regrets, the 1st BG is CAQ not a alpha male...

Jesus said: bad trees grow bad fruits...

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I have seen worse. Ever been in an ATEC with a AI unit that shall not be named. CO was a scholar high flyer marked for greater things in life after the SAF. Failed epically the first ATEC. All the top brass gathered in the tent, and were in a quandary. This high flyer cannot get a failing grade on his ATEC, or it will mark him forever. So, semula. But fail second time. Finally passed ATEC 3rd try. KNN, in real war, enemy got give u 3 chances meh?
Please name this scholar

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSF must be scrapped. The next PM will be pressurized by commoners to scrapped NSF....

It has come to pass the 1st BG in SAF is a CAQ walk like girl shakehand like a cross dresser.

Disusting to protect Singapore, and with regrets, the 1st BG is CAQ not a alpha male...

the next PM will insist every NSF wears a casio like himself

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
the next PM will insist every NSF wears a casio like himself

Won't it be funny when this casio wearing PM goes to some tech forum trying to promote sinkieland as high tech destination and z reporter asks is that why you wear a cheap casio? Lol!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was a sergeant in the SAF. Like my officers, I believe in pushing my men hard. Military training is not a holiday camp.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I almost died too in full time NSF.

2nd last week of my ROD has to do live firing and get heat stroke. Then has to take my leaves and stay home. My temperature was 42 and has to rush back to camp MO. Almost fainted and died on way to camp.

Got send to camp MO sick bay and given only panadol and lie in bed.

Because next day was my ROD tulan not wanting to stay even 1 day in camp I went to shower and pit head on running water to cool my head temperature. Go back to bed sleep and then got wake up to taje panadol and tulan go to shower put my head on the running water again.

Repeat this all night. Next day temperature dropped back to normal and get fuck out of camp before 9 am.

Shocked MO that take 1 night only to get temp 42 down to normal. Hero.

Fuck hated PAP for the rest of my life...

Yes, but are commanders there to laugh at their men when they collapse or show signs of heat injury?

If and when it's proven there was negligence on the part of the commanders, I hope you will recant .

Commanders who have led men in operational units will know that is not the way to treat your men if you want to achieve recon 2A and above for the unit .

Tough training vs sadism are two different concepts.

How many muntinies have gone unreported? The officer Corp is not what it used to be. How many reservist units have shown the finger to their commanders during ICT? Try telling the reservists to move out if your treat them like that. I'm sure the numbers are too frightening to disclose.

Keep up this attitude, and as another poster said, friendly fire will ensure these assholes are dealt with in times of combat. It is the fantasy of many, many soldiers.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
As a reservist OC, I am super welfare. I give all my men the benefit of doubt. Just finish the damn ICT and fug back to civilian life. Every individual's life and their families is far more important than some stupid SAF shit.

You are right to do. Statistically, insurance agents will tell u that reservist training and ICT is the most dangerous. More so then actual NS.