• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The culture of MP have to resign becos of personal matter is getting out of hand

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of the teen volunteers flirt and throw themselves at me. But I always find ways to politely decline. I am a grassroots leader and I subscribe to the PAP values of integrity and incorruptibility.

We know your preference after your public episode with Amos Yee.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having an affair while in office does affect his public conduct. PAP stands for integrity, unlike all the other unreliable opposition parties.

Integrity? How can there be integrity when the Elections Department reports to the Prime Minister? Or how is there integrity in our judicial system when the appointment of the judges is done by the PM and their appointment has to be regularly renewed?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bonked women hotter than Wendy in my younger days. Now, I am happily married to a woman who is far hotter than Wendy. So why would I want a plain cougar like this Wendy?

That's the front. You are still a pedophile. We know all about your role during the incarceration of Amos Yee.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a MP,intergrity is very important.Lets not rub further into this matter.What done cannot be undone.This ex MP still have to win bk the trust of his family.Lets move on....

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL really very "PIG BRAIN", cannot solve the problem of his PAP MPs becoming HORNY and committing extra-marital affairs leading to resignations and forced by-elections!
1. Solution for corruption, INCREASE salaries to million $$$$.
2. Solution for extreme horniness, just scrape the Woman's Charter and allow POLYGAMY lah, no more extra-marital affairs, no need for his horny MPs to resign anymore! Polygamy also will solve the population problem very quickly, no need for further FT imports

jw5

Loyal
LHL really very "PIG BRAIN", cannot solve the problem of his PAP MPs becoming HORNY and committing extra-marital affairs leading to resignations and forced by-elections!
1. Solution for corruption, INCREASE salaries to million $$$$.
2. Solution for extreme horniness, just scrape the Woman's Charter and allow POLYGAMY lah, no more extra-marital affairs, no need for his horny MPs to resign anymore! Polygamy also will solve the population problem very quickly, no need for further FT imports

He should just put the more horny ones in GRCs, so that even if they resign due to "indiscretions", there is no need for by election. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having an affair while in office does affect his public conduct. PAP stands for integrity, unlike all the other unreliable opposition parties.

How reliable is this?.....you mean moral decay is a sign of integrity?....it means that, the 'TREE IS ROTTING WITHIN'.....which is more dangerous, 'rotten eggs' that you can see & smell or 'decaying matter' like this David Ong & the other "PALMist"...??? A tree that is rotten within, will collapse sooner or later...for it has been 'eaten empty by termites ( moral decay) within'...

LKY built a PAP with solid integrity......now we have people, like these with moral decay to bring it down....this is corruption, moral corruption, ' a rose is a rose, by any other name'....

Last edited:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok lah. So far only three cases.

Ita not massive resignation of more than twenty to thirty PAP MPs.

Makes life a bit interesting unlike daily boring Parliamentary meetings.

This shows that we are more human.

Man lust for woman. Woman lust for man.

God understands our weakness!

That is why He sent Jesus!

Isnt He Awesome?