• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The constructive politics of our President Tony Tan

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear President Tony Tan,

I refer to the part of your speech on "constructive politics".

I agree that in "constructive politics" no strong opposition party should force the government into populist measures or take up populist measures themselves if they become the government.

I believe "constructive politics" should also be extended to cover the following to provide:

1. A grassroots body set up to act as like pseudo-party for the ruling party, which confiscates land from the town council when the TC is taken over by the opposition.

2. Pull out all past year accounts when your opponent party takes over your town council, a move that would have invoked a lawsuit if it involved a management council in private MCST. Thus cause the TC to be unable to do an audit.

3. Bringing a simple matter like hawker centre ceilings into parliament.

4. Go after a TC for wanting to raise revenue by renting out common spaces, something allowed in private estates through a resolution.

5. Call for clean politics but supports pro-PAP lie-generating Facebook pages by Liking them, or when their members have a lie to tell, you allow these lies to be put up on noticeboards paid by taxpayers.

6. Lastly, lawsuits are clearly not part of constructive politics. Guess who was one of the 11 who sued Tang Liang Hong.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
no point talking to a puppet.

He is there to collect his obscene salary from his cousin from day one and easy job doing nothing. Remove him.

Fight a good fight.

Dear President Tony Tan,

I agree that in "constructive politics" no strong opposition party should force the government into populist measures or take up populist measures themselves if they become the government.

I believe "constructive politics" should also be extended to cover the following to provide:

1. A grassroots body set up to act as like pseudo-party for the ruling party, which confiscates land from the town council when the TC is taken over by the opposition.

2. Pull out all past year accounts when your opponent party takes over your town council, a move that would have invoked a lawsuit if it involved a management council in private MCST. Thus cause the TC to be unable to do an audit.

4. Go after a TC for wanting to raise revenue by renting out common spaces, something allowed in private estates through a resolution.

5. Call for clean politics but supports pro-PAP lie-generating Facebook pages by Liking them, or when their members have a lie to tell, you allow these lies to be put up on noticeboards paid by taxpayers.

6. Lastly, lawsuits are clearly not part of constructive politics. Guess who was one of the 11 who sued Tang Liang Hong.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Bible-believing and practising Christians will agree with me that Tricky Tan is a disgrace to the Anglican (high church) community.

Tricky Tan lies about his son's Patsy Tan's national service, thinking that he wouldn't be found out.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Bible-believing and practising Christians will agree with me that Tricky Tan is a disgrace to the Anglican (high church) community.

Tricky Tan lies about his son's Patsy Tan's national service, thinking that he wouldn't be found out.

Since you cannot evict him, how about leaving him there by himself, and migrating to another church.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
all Buddhist saboed him, porlumpar him but not realized made him a sinner and cannot go the heaven or see Jesus.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most constructive would be when he is the guest of honour at the Pinoy Day celebration on 8 June and announce more scholarships/jobs and aids for pinoys.
In his present position what has he done for locals besides getting a fat salary and spending monies on tours around the world.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most constructive would be when he is the guest of honour at the Pinoy Day celebration on 8 June and announce more scholarships/jobs and aids for pinoys.
In his present position what has he done for locals besides getting a fat salary and spending monies on tours around the world.

Forgot to add that "constructive politics" is also not to welcome foreigners as part of Singapore but make our Singapore-born opposition politicians unwelcomed. Some were instead persecuted until they were forced to become foreigners.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
LanJiao, I got no respect of 35% only President, Fundraising also fuck up result much worst than prata man. Do you fit the bill of a president? you be your own judge.

Dear President Tony Tan,

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LanJiao, I got no respect of 35% only President, Fundraising also fuck up result much worst than prata man. Do you fit the bill of a president? you be your own judge.

534463_496388933727432_299356597_n.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
His very attempt to engage the people and it backfired. Truly detached. It's best that he just do his morning exercise and do a few admin signatures and leave the Istana as he found it is just fine.