• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The comedy of erros by Police in Little India riot as told to COI

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have this gut feeling you're the laojiao ttb. :biggrin:

If he answer yes to this question........."Did you ever in the Laju incident reassured the Palestinian and Japanese Red Army terrorists right before their boarding the plane to Kuwait that Singapore will honour its word and not betray the agreement to let them go. Something like.....This is Singapore.".......that meant a guarantee of no repeat of Munich 72action.

We are not going to talk about Useless Mother Fuck Prata man buying toys for his children after returning from Kuwait.......:mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he answer yes to this question........."Did you ever in the Laju incident reassured the Palestinian and Japanese Red Army terrorists right before their boarding the plane to Kuwait that Singapore will honour its word and not betray the agreement to let them go. Something like.....This is Singapore.".......that meant a guarantee of no repeat of Munich 72action.

We are not going to talk about Useless Mother Fuck Prata man buying toys for his children after returning from Kuwait.......:mad:

He was rewarded for a job well done, that is worth more than the toys he bought, bigger than the annual TOTO CHAP GOH MAY draw....

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was rewarded for a job well done, that is worth more than the toys he bought, bigger than the annual TOTO CHAP GOH MAY draw....

Chao Ah Neh knew it would be a walk in the park..........Fucking bastard was lucky that Laju fell on his lap, the stinking fat fuck!

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was good that Andrew Loh was present at the COI on the riot and shared his findings with us.

For a while I had felt that our police force have become complacent and completely KPI driven.

Delivering well on KPI make them look good but complacency can only be felt in our daily interactions with them.

- http://blogging4myself.blogspot.sg/2014/02/riot-coi-woefully-unprepared-police.html
This is a very accurate observation. When he just joined the force he was aloof and cocky, standard trait of a scholar. However, he was never impressive. But something special about him stand out; his constant questioning of "what is the deliverable" whenever suggestion was made by others. Very shocking to find him acting as commissioner. But then, if calibre like DK can be COA, I should not have been too surprised.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man and run by scholars lah!! What to do.

This is not slapstick comedy, but involves security of properties & that belongs to the tax payers & lives. It is not funny to see Law & order, running away from disorderly people, a sore reflection that the system is "screwed" all the way down & a true reflection of the government we have.

Educated, efficient but what faced with a real crisis, they fail...... are we doomed yet? or waiting for another Isolated incident?? the choice is in your hands.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my experience, when something major s taking place, hard to fnd the bosses! Old timers reading this will agree with me. When found the tai chi commences. No one has the balls to decide. All these cause delays. Quite sure some degree of what I wrote here took place.

quite similar to the andrew road case

all those officers involved were waiting for instructions from div top men

by the time the house was surrounded

the murderer was already enjoying his kopi at the other end of sg

heard the div oc kena condemed

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Little India incident, highlighted the fact that most of us knew, but did not have concrete evidence, the fact that they are very BRAVE & EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE towards SINGAPOREANS, especially so, if you fighting for your rights & standing up in a non violent nature...& that is not even inebriated.

In short...'THEY HAVE SHOT THEMSELVES ON THE FOOT"....

Very brave and aggressive against Singaporeans, especially those at political rallies.

fedup

Alfrescian
Loyal
CISCO officer arrest rioters while Poodles shake leg and watch.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...iliary-police-officer-told-it-was-unsafe-keep

An auxiliary police officer who was on the ground on the night of the Little India riot on Dec 8 last year had already arrested four men before the crowd started setting fire on government vehicles. But he was then told to stop doing so by his supervisor.

Testifying on the fifth day into the public hearings on the riot, Constable Srisivasangkar Subramaniam told the Committee of Inquiry (COI) that he had crossed from Race Course Road to a coffeeshop at the corner of Kerbau Road shortly after the police and Singapore Civil Defence Forced rescued the timekeeper and driver who were on the bus.

There, he arrested four men who were throwing bottles, grabbing them one-by-one before handing them over to a group of police officers who were at Race Course Road.

"After handing over the fourth person, my ground supervisor told me that what I was doing was brave but dangerous, and told me to stop," said Constable Siva. "He said that I shouldn't have arrested them, because my two protection officers were not there (to witness it), and that it was unsafe for me to effect more arrests."

stardies

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Home Affairs Minister is NEVER responsible! NEVER!!

28mgoym

well said bro!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My neighbour's a psychologist with civil service, complains to me he's stressed with his involvement with COI proceedings. Tells me the big wigs in police force are even more stressed (and worried), given the aspersions on their dereliction of duties.

Musical chairs on fall guy, as outcome?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My neighbour's a psychologist with civil service, complains to me he's stressed with his involvement with COI proceedings. Tells me the big wigs in police force are even more stressed (and worried), given the aspersions on their dereliction of duties.

Musical chairs on fall guy, as outcome?

Why are they stressed? They had breakfast with Pinky and received free gifts from him. :rolleyes:

yYyuWcS.png

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pay peanut you get monkey, pay banana you still monkey but a bigger fatter monkey.

No, they pay peanut, they got a herd of lumbering elephants & bananas to a troop of monkeys, that provide entertainment at the best....even sing song, dance & even out on a costume to liven up....

Last edited: