• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Church of Thio Su Mien

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
tn2_eyes_wide_shut_2.jpg

Thursday, April 30, 2009
Carafa's Eye
http://xenoboysg.blogspot.com/2009/04/carafas-eye.htm

19 Comments:
Anonymous said...
bravo!!!

3:10 AM
paper chaser said...
Maybe you can add a law firm to the list. It is common knowledge that when TSM was head honcho of one of Singapore's top law firms, she transformed the entire office into a pseudo church. Suddenly, there were mass prayers, instructions that only her same faith lawyers could handle certain files and the most amazing thing that you had to mutter a prayer before entering her sanctuary to see her. Creepy but true.

5:43 AM
Anonymous said...
Irony is her daughter, Thio Li-AnnDr Thio Li-ann teaches and has published widely in the fields of public international law, human rights law, constitutional and administrative law.
Will her mother's firm employs non-Christians? If so, will they face a glass ceiling in promotion?

5:54 AM
Anonymous said...
hmm wonder which authority in sg have the power to check a church a/c har? ... possible can of worms lor

7:27 AM
Anonymous said...
A+

8:23 AM
lowyer said...
paper chaser : ur a lawyer? heard of these stories too ^___^

12:12 PM
dj pbk said...
nabeh
glad to see u back
A++++

12:25 PM
Anonymous said...
What I am hearing from former members of COOS is that this was a much different church more than 5 years ago.

A different agenda.

A different set of pastors.

Then, for some reason, a group of pastors leaving the church, with Derek Hong and his faction victorious.

You are right in considering if COOS itself was steeplejacked.

9:31 PM
Anonymous said...
ditto anon above, there was a mass exodus and the church direction changed. ditto also on the issue of love gifts, highly prone to misuse

9:57 PM
Anonymous said...
FOTF chairman tan thuan seng --> guess whch church he is from lalalalalala

10:35 PM
Anonymous said...
what happening in aware office now, go see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvLMdcs_XN0

3:28 AM
big lawyer said...
Erm actually if you think TSM's antic during ehr time as head boss of law firm was bad than you know only half the story.

Some time last year, I got a mail through a fren to attend a gathering at a big shot's place at coronation road. Curious, I attended, and lo and behold the hosts were none other than TSM and her hubby. Surpisingly, some of the other guests were like high fliers type in Sg. (erm yeah I am dat type)

Dinner was decent enough, some mindless banter and passable local fare. So after dinner, suddenly all the guests were ushered to the basement. SHOCK number two. The entire basement of their house is rigged up like a freaking mini Church!!!! Started to feel the chill in the back of my spine. Suddenly the food is sitting uncomfortably in my stomach. Than spontaneously, some sermonising started led by Thio's husband. She's standing there looking like a horror movie high priestess and acting possessed. Than the "slaying" started ... this is like excorcism. Some of the what I think "regulars" starting touching people on the head and chanting and people are falling. There is wailing and tongues.
For the unbeliever group like myself staring agape and shocked suddenly someone comes to us and sermonises, telling us to convert to the Lord. the rst of night was hazy and I remember leaving the place nauseated and exhausted.

Till this day, I have avoided the "fren" who invited me. This may be THE secret cult group coz some of the people are really powerful types.

9:20 PM
Alan Wong said...
Big lawyer,

Wow, if what u say is true, this is real scary. Day, by day, the plot seems to be getting thicker.

Maybe this can explain why TSM has a smirk smile on her face, the smile of a cult leader.

5:25 AM
Anonymous said...
the part on the church in the basement is true, heard it before. But dunno wat goes on inside. But yar scaryx10

12:50 PM
FallenX said...
paper: D & N when TSM was number one :-) amen

10:17 PM
Anonymous said...
Is it true that Gregory Vijayarendran, the legal counsel for Aware yesterday, is a regular member of Dr Thio's monthly prayer group at her law office premises?

2:36 AM
Mr Average said...
FM Thio does stay at coronation road, her house number quite got sexual meaning some more. I also have heard rumors of these pray sessions before but not enough power points to be invited. :P

9:29 PM
gillian said...
big lawyer -- To be honest, I was a teeny bit skeptical until I read the following article:

http://www.coos.org.sg/saviourtimes/st2006/st_2006octdec.pdf

OMFG OO

8:52 PM
Anonymous said...
http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=2997

Excerpts:

Last February, a USSPN Washington Regional Coordinator was present during a report given by an international lawyer from Singapore, Thio Su Mien (Su), who is gifted in prophetic intercession and healing.

She explained how the SARS virus hit Singapore a year prior to the earthquake/tsunami. The Lord alerted the intercessors and told them that if they did not get on their faces and repent on behalf of their nation's involvement in abortion as the contraceptive of choice, that the land would suffer from His hand of judgment.

Because they saw how devastating the SARS virus had been, the intercessors immediately took action to seek His mercy and forgiveness. Singapore was not touched by the earthquake disaster.

3:31 AM
Post a Comment

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
GOD must have found out what TSM and gang were up to at AWARE and strike her off the intercessor list
no more comms with her and hence she was not aware of what was coming at the EGM

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both THIOs - mother and daughter - now wear the scarlet A on their bossoms.
Alcorn_ScarletLetter.jpeg

And "A" does stand stand for "Aunty"!