• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Chen Show Mao Affair?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LTK n CSM simply n clearly shows no signs nor interest to the PM's throne. Show me an example that they did? Simply a walkover; no clear daring challenge.

What signs do you want to see to show that someone has aspiration?

Even PM Lee doesn't necessarily act like a PM all the time, otherwise he will look more pompous than what is already is.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
What signs do you want to see to show that someone has aspiration?

Even PM Lee doesn't necessarily act like a PM all the time, otherwise he will look more pompous than what is already is.

Look, the domestic problems here like healthcare, housing, immigration, employment, etc. have been here today since '80s. Today, 30 yrs down the alleys, what is yr take on them?
Are people really happy? Unhappy with White Paper, how far n deep seriously is the WP
making PAP sweat? There is no doubt that the candies are sweeter than before, being in the comfy payroll as an MP. Instead, WP really sweat while in the House. They ought to be very robustic arguments. LYK, 22 yrs as MP, hv seen all these problems. Yes, they are fine-tuned. At end of day, LTK n CSM, being near 60 years, I really dont see them wanting to lead the country. They hv been provided lavishedly n handsomely and not hungry anymore.
Look at them during the election campaign n now. Its just fighting for the MP posts like employment and be co-driver. I am looking at TJS; a person with drive, etc. NOT CO-DRIVERS.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look, the domestic problems here like healthcare, housing, immigration, employment, etc. have been here today since '80s. Today, 30 yrs down the alleys, what is yr take on them?
Are people really happy? Unhappy with White Paper, how far n deep seriously is the WP
making PAP sweat? There is no doubt that the candies are sweeter than before, being in the comfy payroll as an MP. Instead, WP really sweat while in the House. They ought to be very robustic arguments. LYK, 22 yrs as MP, hv seen all these problems. Yes, they are fine-tuned. At end of day, LTK n CSM, being near 60 years, I really dont see them wanting to lead the country. They hv been provided lavishedly n handsomely and not hungry anymore.

There are actually two points that you try to mash into one.

1) Having the aspiration.
2) Being robustic.

If I have aspiration, I don't need to be "robustic". I do not see how the two terms connect.

As for being robustic, I am rather satisfied that there were heated exchanges over AIMS, FMSS, hawker centres, population, tudung etc. Both sides held each other to accountability. That is what politics is about. You are entitled to a different view.

Look at them during the election campaign n now. Its just fighting for the MP posts like employment and be co-driver. I am looking at TJS; a person with drive, etc. NOT CO-DRIVERS.

Seriously, of all people outside WP, Tan Jee Say? With 2 years left to the GE, he hasn't settled on a political platform and if that is someone's "PM aspiration", he certainly gives himself very little time to achieve that "aspiration". On top of what he has done or said in the last 3 years during the major issues. In his eagerness to position himself as a gentlemen, I can safely say he has less of your definition of "aspiration" than the WP folks by speaking ambiguously in more ways.

jw5

Loyal
Fucking scroobal is either up to no good or he had stepped on his own dick! Or the "alumnus" and "three senior servants" are all dead and records pertaining to that interview had disappeared into never never land. So much for trying to cloak one's identity.:rolleyes:

Uncloaked. :biggrin:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

http://singsupplies.com/showthread....Anton-Casey-who-deserves-a-second-chance-more

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?173564-So-Bernice-what-do-your-parents-think-of-Anton-now

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are actually two points that you try to mash into one.

1) Having the aspiration.
2) Being robustic.

If I have aspiration, I don't need to be "robustic". I do not see how the two terms connect.

As for being robustic, I am rather satisfied that there were heated exchanges over AIMS, FMSS, hawker centres, population, tudung etc. Both sides held each other to accountability. That is what politics is about. You are entitled to a different view.

Seriously, of all people outside WP, Tan Jee Say? With 2 years left to the GE, he hasn't settled on a political platform and if that is someone's "PM aspiration", he certainly gives himself very little time to achieve that "aspiration". On top of what he has done or said in the last 3 years during the major issues. In his eagerness to position himself as a gentlemen, I can safely say he has less of your definition of "aspiration" than the WP folks by speaking ambiguously in more ways.

well, there's always 2 sides of a paper and each one of us look at it at diff angles......cheers and a Happy CNY to all.

jw5

Loyal
Fucking scroobal is either up to no good or he had stepped on his own dick! Or the "alumnus" and "three senior servants" are all dead and records pertaining to that interview had disappeared into never never land. So much for trying to cloak one's identity.:rolleyes:

Purposely addressed the post to you, to see how you would react.

You reacted exactly as I expected you too. LOL.

jw5

Loyal
Let's make this very clear so that the person in question cannot claim some kind of ambiguity.

The identity of the threadstarter, internet moniker scroobal, is Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Let's make this very clear so that the person in question cannot claim some kind of ambiguity.

The identity of the threadstarter, internet moniker scroobal, is Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong.

Can you please cut the crap. I couldn't care less if Scroobal is actually Jesus Christ or Charles Manson.

This forum isn't about the people behind the monikers. It's about exchanging ideas and expressing opinions regardless of what they may be.

I'm sick and tired of people being hunted down and exposed and the unveiling touted as some sort of trophy. We've lost a number of regulars for good because of this sort of rabid behaviour. Ivebert was a classic example... hunted down and hung out to dry for doing nothing more than cursing sinkies.

Please stop using this forum as your CSI zone. This is one place where the privacy of members should be accorded mutual respect. When it comes to knowing real identities, nobody knows more than I do and I have never revealed anything to anyone since day one and that includes monikers of members who have cursed me to death and wished cancer upon my family. Even requests from the authorities and from the press have got nothing out of me.

I would appreciate it if members treat privacy issues the same way I do.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you please cut the crap. I couldn't care less if Scroobal is actually Jesus Christ or Charles Manson.

This forum isn't about the people behind the monikers. It's about exchanging ideas and expressing opinions regardless of what they may be.

I'm sick and tired of people being hunted down and exposed and the unveiling touted as some sort of trophy. We've lost a number of regulars for good because of this sort of rabid behaviour. Ivebert was a classic example... hunted down and hung out to dry for doing nothing more than cursing sinkies.

Please stop using this forum as your CSI zone. This is one place where the privacy of members should be accorded mutual respect. When it comes to knowing real identities, nobody knows more than I do and I have never revealed anything to anyone since day one and that includes monikers of members who have cursed me to death and wished cancer upon my family. Even requests from the authorities and from the press have got nothing out of me.

Thank you Mr Leongsam sir. I believe I speak for all on this forum how much we appreciate your efforts in preserving our identities. It must be pretty stressful with the authorities and media hounding you all the time. Though we may have differences in opinion of the ruling party, I want you to know how great a forum boss you are in every aspect. At times in the heat of debate, we crossed the line with insults, vulgarities etc hurled at you. Please forgive us.

I mean it in all sincerity but this does not mean that should you still come out with any nonsense in support of the PAP again, we won't let u off.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Thank you Mr Leongsam sir. I believe I speak for all on this forum how much we appreciate your efforts in preserving our identities. It must be pretty stressful with the authorities and media hounding you all the time. Though we may have differences in opinion of the ruling party, I want you to know how great a forum boss you are in every aspect. At times in the heat of debate, we crossed the line with insults, vulgarities etc hurled at you. Please forgive us.

I mean it in all sincerity but this does not mean that should you still come out with any nonsense in support of the PAP again, we won't let u off.

One of the primary principles required in order for the democratic process to work in any country is that persons you disagree with politically are not your enemies. In fact they are the essential part of the democratic landscape.

Democracy is about diverging views working for the common good. It is not about like minded individuals banding together to crush opposing views.

A PAP activist and a WP activist should be able to work passionately for their cause and still go for a beer together at the end of the day and enjoy each others company.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
A PAP activist and a WP activist should be able to work passionately for their cause and still go for a beer together at the end of the day and enjoy each others company.

boss,
Heineken atau Chivas? :p:p:p

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is Mark? Is Kurt Tay aka jw5 the most highly regarded member here? Is his money worth it? Or it's his wet arsehole.....LOL.....LOL

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Who is Mark? Is Kurt Tay aka jw5 the most highly regarded member here? Is his money worth it? Or it's his wet arsehole.....LOL.....LOL

Never met the guy and don't recognise him from the image. As far as I know, he has paid me zilch.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the primary principles required in order for the democratic process to work in any country is that persons you disagree with politically are not your enemies. In fact they are the essential part of the democratic landscape.

Democracy is about diverging views working for the common good. It is not about like minded individuals banding together to crush opposing views.

Boss, I appreciate your efforts to preserve the anonymity of the guys posting here. That's why all of us are still here. Thanks for that.

But truth be told, this place is better off without scroobal. Apart from peddling fourth-hand grapevine as the gospel truth, which I find by turns entertaining and annoying, it's his belligerent bullying and browbeating of forumers who don't subscribe to his views that have driven some people away. There's a certain female bitchiness in the way he stalks his adversaries (I know – I was stalked once) and tries to slip in underhanded insults in every post. Not to mention character assassination of the slimiest and sneakiest order.

I may not condone jw5's hounding of scroobal, but seeing the way scroobal had treated him, I knew where jw5 was coming from.

Well, if some of us are the the village idiot (one of his pet phrases), he is the village gossip. Between the idiot and the gossip, you know who I prefer to mingle with.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Well, if some of us are the the village idiot (one of his pet phrases), he is the village gossip. Between the idiot and the gossip, you know who I prefer to mingle with.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

In every village, there is a village idiot, the village gossip, the village bully, the village vicar, the village smart arse mr know-all (that's my role), the village racist (there's a few.. I'm the anti Chink one) and that is how I like the forum to be. I welcome them all in order to create a microcosm of life.

You are free to mingle and associate with whoever you like but is there really a need to drive anyone out of town? I don't think so. If you place a nick on your "ignore" list, you won't see their posts or receive their PMs anymore. That's all that is needed for everyone to co-exist.

Attempting to get rid of our adversaries and the thorns in our sides makes us no different from LKY wielding the ISA to eliminate the opposition.

The only members I don't tolerate are those that try to burn the village down.