• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Charles Chong classification of mortal castes in Singapore

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
FOREWORD by “Greater” mortal Charles Chong:

Singaporeans are divided into 7 different castes according to my classification. Most Singaporeans belong to the “lesser” mortal caste which I both despise and condemn.

Very few like me, belong to the “greater” caste and above. We are the ruling elite and a different class from the lower castes citizens or rather, serfs.

“UNTOUCHABLE” MORTALS or IMMORTALS

Caste rights: They are “untouchables” in Singapore who determine the caste statuses of other mortals. No other mortals can say anything about them, so I need to seek their permission first before I make a comment on them or I may lose my “greater” mortal status. Long live, the Emperor !

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/2009/01/20/t...tion-of-different-mortal-castes-in-singapore/

wayangbaobao

Alfrescian
Loyal
wayang party the equal of SDP?

wayang avantas the equal of CST?

wayang ctl the equal of CSJ?

wayang nej the equal of JBJ?