• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Big Mess of Saw Phaik Hwa

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ex SMRT CEO Saw putting act on knee surgery try to gain sympathy from commuter/peasant. Better sit on wheelchair.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am now convinced that the Old Sam had died and another person who is anti-establishment has taken over the reins.

I think u right. Old Sam hack care about what other post.
Old Sam seldom post anything only Mac and Advice/advise. Seldom infraction others,
Now New Sam something change. Must be someone else.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
after they have chopped ah hwa's head, maybe the next one long overdue on the gullotine board is ah jing's turn. :p

oioi

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a whole slew of board members as well as the PTC which probably had some governance roles. They need to be held accountable. This is not only a single person infraction.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a whole slew of board members as well as the PTC which probably had some governance roles. They need to be held accountable. This is not only a single person infraction.

The Lee's have got many relatives & "friends" to feed. With the second & third generation there are now more of these parasites. Added to this are the added extras by marriage, angmos, new Sporeans,...

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why you'd say something like that. My job is to contribute to the overall debate. I found this article interesting so I posted it. It doesn't mean I agree with the contents.

Translated from this Chinese Article: 苏碧华的烂摊子

your translation is super.

you truly a singlish exterminator

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
after they have chopped ah hwa's head, maybe the next one long overdue on the gullotine board is ah jing's turn. :p

That would never happen. If it happens, it would happened long ago when she threw $360 million into the drain with her purchase of that lemon Micropolis (a silicone wafer company) in late 90s. Even after the $5b loss with Temasek during the Lehman crisis, she's still sitting pretty and snubbing at us. Many people think that she's immune because she's PM's wife. But that's not the case. She's immune because it was her father-in-law that put here there to take instructions fully from him. All investment decisisons at Temasek(GIC as well) are made by her father-in-law and she had complied very dutifully. So even if half of S'pore reserves are lost, no one can touch her. I mean no one unless the father-in=law decides otherwise.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That would never happen. If it happens, it would happened long ago when she threw $360 million into the drain with her purchase of that lemon Micropolis (a silicone wafer company)

Micropolis didn't make silicon wafers you twit. It was a disk drive manufacturer. You should stick to helping the poor instead of venturing into subjects you aren't familiar with.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why you'd say something like that. My job is to contribute to the overall debate. I found this article interesting so I posted it. It doesn't mean I agree with the contents.

And congrats you wasted time just to post this thread !

LOL

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Her 2 most prominent mess are her FACE AND HAIR!
Seriously, anybody think this kind of fuck face can do big thing?!:oIo:
Maintenance budget remains constant for the past 9-10years?!:oIo:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. something definitely positive from the saga mah.
3. butch is definitely no engineer nor management material.
4. it is some retail thing.
5. oops! it is positively ugly!