• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The best way to check if a person is a real vegetarian ......

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best way to check if a person is a real vegetarian ...... is to ask him the colour of his stools.

I've had a vegetarian diet for the past 1 week. The colour of my stools have changed from the usual colour to ______ colour.

Want to guess the colour ? :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir Tony, you are truly a venerable vegetarian expert. Salute.

I heard there is a faecal expert in this forum. Now where is he ? :biggrin:

He ate shit of meat eaters and died. Told him to at least balance his diet with vegan's shit, he don't believe. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mine is green. I have achieved higher state of enlightenment than my Master Sir Tonychat. :biggrin:

If yours is Rainbow in color you have reached Nirvana, for Vegs have many colors, like bell peppers, yellow, red, green & carrots are orange/yellow, bananas yellow, certain beet root purple & so are some cabbages.

So if yours are yellow or green or______ you are not a true vegan & have not reached Nirvana.:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thot the answer is taste the sperm...those one veg diet especially with lots of fruits will have nice tasting sperm.........so if you want your ladies to swallow then start eating food and veg.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If yours is Rainbow in color you have reached Nirvana, for Vegs have many colors, like bell peppers, yellow, red, green & carrots are orange/yellow, bananas yellow, certain beet root purple & so are some cabbages.

So if yours are yellow or green or______ you are not a true vegan & have not reached Nirvana.:biggrin:

If Limbeh reached Nirvana, when got the time to surf SBF? :biggrin:

Alongside with mangoes too?

Yes, by loads of them. :biggrin:

Black ....

edit hor ... i am not racists ok..

I agreed with your statement. :biggrin: Now Fuck Off! :oIo::biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best way to check if a person is a real vegetarian ...... is to ask him the colour of his stools.

I've had a vegetarian diet for the past 1 week. The colour of my stools have changed from the usual colour to ______ colour.

Want to guess the colour ? :biggrin:

i week not enough lah...........

last time i ate nothing but carrot for a month................guess what colour...............

blacker than black..............

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir Tony, you are truly a venerable vegetarian expert. Salute.

I heard there is a faecal expert in this forum. Now where is he ? :biggrin:

the color of stool depends on the health of your organs and gi tract than what you eat. always look out for extremes, such as black and white. if black, most likely your stomach is bleeding, and you may have ulcers. if white, your pancreas may not be working well. bile contributes darkish brownish green guck to the digestive process. and the brownishness from bile dominates all colored shit despite you having "white" vege such as cauliflower or cabbage all day. if your shit is white or pale yellow, see the arsehole doc right away as your bile production may be in jeopardy. also on the other spectrum, copious consumption of ferrous, potassium or iron minerals (spinach, purple cabbage and other dark leafy greens) will contribute to darkish shit. do not be confused with black sticky shit from blood loss in the tummy. now if you have runny red bloody shit and or discharges, and you're male, check into a&e right away. most likely, your intestines are bleeding (either from tears or lesions in your small intestines due to disease and inflamation, or from too much violent anal and rectal penetration by your multiple gay partners in sbf).

Last edited: