• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The best President the world has ever seen!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. U have to be specific. Cos if sing the same tune as Sam...then i will assume u join the rank of borlumpar sam too.:roflmao: So in technology wise i agree. But interms of attitude.....just look at ME.....

Indeed I have always been very specific whenever I say angmoh the best. Actually it’s not just excel in technology wise but everything from government to arts to music to literature to fashion. People may disagree but they are just hypocrites use their mouth to say so but prefer angmoh in everything from home furnishing to what kind of dance or music courses you enroll for your children to what is considered branded clothes or watches to the naming of condos to naming of their shops to naming of their products etc.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed I have always been very specific whenever I say angmoh the best. Actually it’s not just excel in technology wise but everything from government to arts to music to literature to fashion. People may disagree but they are just hypocrites use their mouth to say so but prefer angmoh in everything from home furnishing to what kind of dance or music courses you enroll for your children to what is considered branded clothes or watches to the naming of condos to naming of their shops to naming of their products etc.

But for me most of the time i dressed Malay baju and a sarong with a sokong. Only when i go to work then dressed like the Whites.

jw5

Loyal
Please stop wearing white pants from tomorrow onwards. :biggrin:

But for me most of the time i dressed Malay baju and a sarong with a sokong. Only when i go to work then dressed like the Whites.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky for you Malays have traditional costume to wear. For Chinese as you know we were ruled by barbarians Manchu for 300 years so our traditional costumes have been lost. That qipao is a fake copying part of Manchu clothes and not even our real traditional costumes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky for you Malays have traditional costume to wear. For Chinese as you know we were ruled by barbarians Manchu for 300 years so our traditional costumes have been lost. That qipao is a fake copying part of Manchu clothes and not even our real traditional costumes.
Btw once I watched a China TV variety show with some kids from different ethnic groups in their traditional costumes and the only one who is not in traditional costumes is the Han Chinese. Sad huh.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But then again at home would u dressed like how the Ming dynastry woman wore?

1554170375336.png

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

angmoh food is generally speaking more simplistic than asian food.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But then again at home would u dressed like how the Ming dynastry woman wore?

View attachment 56290
I don’t even like Ming emperor that sabotaged Hokkiens with stupid 200 year sea ban so of course not. But seriously this loss of Han Chinese traditional costume was not the fault of Han Chinese but due to brutality of barbarian Manchus that massacred many to achieve the change to Manchu costume and hairdo.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t even like Ming emperor that sabotaged Hokkiens with stupid 200 year sea ban so of course not. But seriously this loss of Han Chinese traditional costume was not the fault of Han Chinese but due to brutality of barbarian Manchus that massacred many to achieve the change to Manchu costume and hairdo.
748033BA-9E7A-45A9-95BF-20BE07A97911.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As hard to believe as it is, hair was an important part of Han Chinese traditions. Hair was supposed to given by parents and not to be cut. Many Chinese lost their lives fighting Qing bastards to resist the change of hairdo or committed suicide.

Basically Qing brutal measures were either you shave your hair or you chop off your heads.