• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Best Boss In the World - LEE HSIEN LOONG!!!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suddenly realized that Lee Hsien Loong is the best boss to work for in the world.

Really not joking! Look at how he handle the Mas Selamat runaway case(Wang Kan Seng) and Orchard Rd flooding(Yaccob).

EVen Wang Kan Seng suppose to be fired or apologised to Singaporeans or fine or send to jail, but nothing of that happens and someone still happily sitting in his same old position collecting his million dollars salaries.

And Yaccob supposed to answer for the flooding issue happens in Singapore but nothing of that happens. Never apologised, resign or be fined. Somemore Lee Hsien Loong spread out the blame Yaccob suppose to shoulder to everyone(tom dick and harry) here and make every Singaporeans looks like they are the culprits that caused the Orchard Rd flooding.

Isnt Lee Hsien Loong a good and great boss???

I also feels like working for him too.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suddenly realized that Lee Hsien Loong is the best boss to work for in the world.

Really not joking! Look at how he handle the Mas Selamat runaway case(Wang Kan Seng) and Orchard Rd flooding(Yaccob).

EVen Wang Kan Seng suppose to be fired or apologised to Singaporeans or fine or send to jail, but nothing of that happens and someone still happily sitting in his same old position collecting his million dollars salaries.

And Yaccob supposed to answer for the flooding issue happens in Singapore but nothing of that happens. Never apologised, resign or be fined. Somemore Lee Hsien Loong spread out the blame Yaccob suppose to shoulder to everyone(tom dick and harry) here and make every Singaporeans looks like they are the culprits that caused the Orchard Rd flooding.

yes i concur......thats y 66.66% supported and voted for him.....the peoples' boss...

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal

WKS wasn't fired cos he is related. Common folks won't stand a chance.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such sacarstic postings are totally uncalled for.

You have to understand that these Ministers are a rare find in tiny Singapore.

Exceptionally talented and public minded at the same time? One in a million perhaps.

Now you know why they are so highly paid and highly valued.

:biggrin::rolleyes::biggrin::rolleyes:

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exceptionally talented and public minded at the same time? One in a million perhaps.

yes and I concur.. they are exceptionally rare finds! in our talent scarce Island. We should be proud that our PM made to the TOP OF THE TABLE of the political fraternity MDRT and not just that! the top 30 of the TOP OF THE TABLE political fraternity MDRT is made up of MADE IN SINGAPORE ministers!

STAND UP Singaporean! Lets hear the Singapore ROAR! Make the Kallang WAVE! Who need foreign imports to get Olympic Gold for us when we have a Cabinet full of Olympic Gold Medalist in the political fraternity MDRT!

*MDRT = The Million Dollar Round Table, abbreviated MDRT is a professional trade association formed in 1927 to help insurance salespeople and financial advisors establish best business practices and develop ethical and effective ways to increase client interest in financial products, specifically risk based products like life insurance, disability and long term care. The name, Million Dollar Round Table emanated from a group of 32 successful life insurance agents who met at the Peabody Hotel in Memphis, Tennessee. Each agent could demonstrate they had sold more than $1,000,000 of life insurance that year. Their meeting focused on improving technical knowledge and enhancing their sales abilities as well as maintaining ethical standards in an oft-maligned and misunderstood industry. The 1927 meeting evolved into the formation of the organization that exists today. An organization dedicated to encouraging ethical values, sharing ideas and concepts clients have found to be valuable and helping to improve business practices.

MDRT conducts an annual meeting which is open to all members. The purpose of the meeting is to bring together top professionals, who have demonstrated superior performance, to meet and share. These meetings are held throughout the North American continent along with Experience meetings in Asia. Each year more than 10,000 members and guests gather to enjoy the fellowship and opportunity to learn.

An important aspect of MDRT is the "Whole Person", a concept which was first presented by the philosopher Mortimer Adler. According to Adler, "Whole Persons are engaged in a lifetime quest to achieve balance and congruity in all aspects of their lives and continually seek to develop their full human potential.” There are seven areas the "Whole Person" balances in their life: family, health, education, career, service, financial and spiritual. MDRT encourages members to strive towards creating and maintaining this balance as a way to achieve meaning and significance in their lives.

To maintain the high standard of productivity set by the forefathers of MDRT, annual qualification requirements for joining were established. These standards include demonstrating a set annual production requirement plus agreeing to adhere to a strict code of ethics. Ethical violations will result in dismissal. To be eligible for a basic membership in 2009, for example, an applicant must meet a production goal of $87,900 in first year commission. MDRT also has established two additional tiers of qualification - Court of the Table and Top of the Table. To qualify for these higher tiers of membership, the applicant must demonstrate annual commission of first year income three to six times the base requirement.[1] As of the end of 2008 the organization has more than 39,000 members in 82 countries and territories.

The Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) describes itself as The Premier Association of Financial Professionals. As an international, independent association of successful life insurance and financial services professionals, members seek to demonstrate exceptional professional knowledge, strict ethical conduct and outstanding client service. MDRT membership is recognized internationally as a standard of sales excellence in the life insurance and financial services business. (source. wikipedia online)

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lee-hsien-loong.jpg

KNN! My Familee offended you ah? I ask my cousin-in-law to shadow and stress you then you know! *chey*

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes,very true! I watched the news yesterday and LHL still ask pple don't litter. I supposed the previous flood in orchard is caused by litter in the stamford Longkang. :confused::confused:

But wait a minute, I always see those litterpickers(Private contractor) moving around in small buggy along Orchard rd clearing the roads after midnite. I suppose that the litterpicker are not doing their jobs or there is slack in PUB or NEA's checking/maintenance of the longkang, every 3 months.

SO please tell us which is which? your servants not doing their job or the private contractors???:rolleyes::confused:

jw5

Loyal
To fire the other guy suddenly will create a lot of repercussions.
If you want to know whether he is or was a good boss, you should ask those who have left, not those who are still there.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to work for the PAPzis, it's got to be a relation of faith, not deed. If you are unflinchingly loyal, unquestioningly obedient and accept that theirs is the only true way, you are saved.

But theirs is not a 'once saved, always saved' relationship - you'd have to continually (some say, continuously) demonstrate that loyalty, obedience and acceptance.

But if you can show that, what you do or don't do is not so important.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL will say, look china flood , hundreds die, no one hurt in singapore, singapore number 1.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya lor. its like a company not blaming the staffs but blame the customers(sinkies) for the screw-ups. monopoly mah.

just like transportation, they can make you pay in advance for your fare.
not happy with that, make you pay extra deposit just for the useless card.
still not happy take away the bus transfer rebates then insulting you by trying to make it sounds like a saving. what can you do about it? monopoly mah. :mad:

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
China flood, hundreds dies, dykes & dam gave way because of millions of RMB being siphoned off during construction causing such tragedy!

Orchard road flood, nobody dies, no dykes & dams problem as none were built but millions will still GO missing because "YOU NEED MORALLY UPRIGHT INDIVIDUAL TO COME UP WITH MORALLY UPRIGHT SOLUTIONS, AND THE MILLIONS WILL BE SPENT TO MAINTAIN THEIR INTEGRITY WHILE THINKING OF A MORALLY UPRIGHT SOLUTION & KEEPING PAPzis MORALLY HAPPY!"

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL will say, look china flood , hundreds die, no one hurt in singapore, singapore number 1.

In USA, Obama find the main culprit BP CEO(who handle the job) who caused the oil spill to take the blame and fuck him.

In Singapore, Lee Hsien Loong spread out the blame(from the main culprit who handle the job) to every Singaporeans here and make everyone looks like the main culprits.

Truly Asia! Truly Singapore!

Singapore Boleh!!!

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a free country. This 1st world government should be able to take criticisms.
No, I do not know why they are so highly paid. But I do know how they get to be so highly paid.

btw 1st world leaders do not put their wives to manage state funds and to draw mega $$$ salaries.

And I have this to say to you: If you can't stand the heat here, you are free to get out of the kitchen.