• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Battle Of Tampines

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mr Goh,

Although I think u are totally useless,your mentality is exactly like MM LKY minus the brian,the high IQ

I do hope u win,but you will not last!

What do you expect of a computer store owner? :rolleyes:

He has never managed more than 10 people in his business career :rolleyes:

His Chinese sucks as well, compared to Taiwanese politicians

In short, he is good at nothing.

You want to trust your GRC to this clown? :biggrin:

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best part is cannot make it as a politician want to compare himself to JBJ by saying: "I don't want to be like him..." If GMS doesn't want to be like JBJ, who the fark does he want to be? LKY?

Sounds like an Sleague player who cannot make it in the big time, talk lan cheow way and say "I don't want to be like Messi."

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best part is cannot make it as a politician want to compare himself to JBJ by saying: "I don't want to be like him..." If GMS doesn't want to be like JBJ, who the fark does he want to be? LKY?

Sounds like an Sleague player who cannot make it in the big time, talk lan cheow way and say "I don't want to be like Messi."

When he wants to emphasize on the importance of Parliamentary representation, I don't know why he has to devalue the worth and duty of taking care of the ward. When cornered with that, instead of clarifying that both are equally important, he dug himself deeper in with the difference of taking care and looking after. Frankly, no sane voter would vote for someone who said that. Fortunately, not everybody reads internet forums.

When Equalisation posted a simple single-liner opining he's "no go all the way," meaning it's hard to win like that, he exploded in fury accusing people of expecting him to go all the way like JBJ staking and losing everything. Along the way of his misplaced defensiveness, he dug further deeper by putting down JBJ who was respected in all opposition circles, regardless of personal losses, had achieved far more than him politically. Even hard drinking and womanising dirty old man looks more sober.

The captain should know about foxholes. The deeper one digs, the harder to climb out of it. The enemy can just throw in sand and bury you. PAP and MBT hasn't even begin attacking him yet, but he's already in full defence deep in the pit defending against his own faux pas.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mr Goh,

Although I think u are totally useless,your mentality is exactly like MM LKY minus the brian,the high IQ

I do hope u win,but you will not last!

If GMS can win and did win, then its up to GMS to maintain what he has and not to be complacent.

If he has a lax attitude and doesnt do anything to retain his winning, then he deserve to be replaced.

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good politician is one who walks the talk. With GMS he is full of talk and no walk. He is no Ministerial material, let's all be clear about that. Anyone who has lofty political ambitions won't come here and talk cock. He should be out there making moves, shaking hands, engaging people. He writes a lot, but if you go in depth, you'll see his views are shallow, not workable and on top of that, he has no connection with the ground either. Give him a few years more, and the farker will go the way of Harbans Singh.

Yes, we need opposition in parliament - but we need people of the calibre like Vincent Wijeysingha, Kenneth Jeyaratnam, even Chee SJ. Not people like GMS.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah piang! Even Jesus Christ comes out and posts liao on GMS!

GE very soon liao lah! :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng is on the way to hell but he will be forgiven. Lee Kuan Yew will soon be joining Geok Choo who is at the moment discussing the finer points of the Malay language with my Father, the Lord God Almighty! Amen!:biggrin:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good politician is one who walks the talk. With GMS he is full of talk and no walk.

Full of talk???

He cannot even speak proper english and fumbles after half a sentence.

Did you watch that youtube video posted above?

He writes a lot rot though. All rhetoric but no substance. He doesn't understand our economy at all.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, we need opposition in parliament - but we need people of the calibre like Vincent Wijeysingha, Kenneth Jeyaratnam, even Chee SJ. Not people like GMS.

Actually we need all sorts of opposition characters in parliment.

However, the trick is to get them elected first, otherwise, they can be sorts of character with no actual platform.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually we need all sorts of opposition characters in parliment.

However, the trick is to get them elected first, otherwise, they can be sorts of character with no actual platform.

How many opposition characters in the parliament will make a difference?
4,8,12,15, 24, 43?

The max in recent elections was 4. But dwindled down to 2 consistent ones. So has the opposition learnt where is wrong and what is wrong and why they cannot increase beyond the 4?

This is important because must learn from mistakes and not create the same mistakes again

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If GMS can win and did win, then its up to GMS to maintain what he has and not to be complacent.

If he has a lax attitude and doesnt do anything to retain his winning, then he deserve to be replaced.
My friend,I have been hoping for year that Mr Goh would improve,since the day when he started his "twist and turn" in Sammy,& how he made a fool of himself, trying to prove that he was indeed Mr "Knows ALL",,in the process,offended so many opposition supporters.

It is crystal clear that Mr Goh is NOT a politican,his mission in life is always to show that he is born a brilliant man,which is of course rubbish,he is of average intelligence,he has some solid knowleadge in economics which he acquired during his student days in NUS,that is Mr Goh.

Track record wise,zero,but judging by his performance so far,he is a loser.

On the other hand,if Mr Goh would just accept that he is an average Joe,like most of all here,give up his dream to prove that he is a fantastic politician born with the mission to help this cuntry and its poor people,he can be a friend,good to TKSS with,and he would enjoy a much better life.I wish he finds the right path.

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many opposition characters in the parliament will make a difference?
4,8,12,15, 24, 43?

The max in recent elections was 4. But dwindled down to 2 consistent ones. So has the opposition learnt where is wrong and what is wrong and why they cannot increase beyond the 4?

This is important because must learn from mistakes and not create the same mistakes again

With opposition calibre like GMS, anyone will be hesitant to vote in any opposition. He gives the opposition a bad name. Talk cock sing song only.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

For the opposition, once you get elected, you only get ONE chance to show your ward what you can do.

Why did the number got reduce down from 4 to 2?

I think you know the answer and I shall not repeat the whole thing again. The opposition at that time just screwed themselves and PAP just sit back and let things happen and once the number was down, PAP just put in the tricks and now the figure has been the same ever since.

Have the opposition learn their lesson? I do hope so. but its just a hope and we wont know until more been elected in again.

Will that ever happen? I m sure it would. but when and how, that to me is the question.

i m not going to throw the blame behind PAP on the inability of the opposition to seize the day and perform. Sometimes when you fail, its not your enemy that floored you, but you floored yourself by just doing so little that meant even little to others.

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
so what kind of opposition would we want to see been elected in?

Like I said previously, people like Vincent Wijeysingha, Kenneth J. , Chee SJ, even his sister has more substance than a quack politician like GMS. These are the people who have the knowledge, the brains, the drive to make a difference. In terms of intelligence and knowledge Vincent and kenneth is of ministerial standard. In terms of drive and ambition, verve and perseverance to make a difference, Chee Siok Chin is head and shoulders above most, if not all, the PAP aunties.

If thay are voted in, parliament would be a lot more interesting to watch and the people will benefit the most. If GMS is voted in, expect a lot of crap and very little action from someone more interested in self-promotion. Believe me, this farker is useless.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
If thay are voted in, parliament would be a lot more interesting to watch and the people will benefit the most. If GMS is voted in, expect a lot of crap and very little action from someone more interested in self-promotion. Believe me, this farker is useless.

To me, an MP is one who does not need to be that smart and can talk like some professor but one who is with the people, communicate with them, sit down at a coffeeshop and market and speak their langauge.

I think the likes of GMS have to work really hard to convince you of their ability is more than just plain speech.

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me, an MP is one who does not need to be that smart and can talk like some professor but one who is with the people, communicate with them, sit down at a coffeeshop and market and speak their langauge.

I think the likes of GMS have to work really hard to convince you of their ability is more than just plain speech.

To be a leader, you need a certain level of intelligence and substance to see things through for the benefit of all.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

GMS working hard? he spend all his entire time tcss in sammyboy forum and writing all those boh liao article in his blog....and he even dare to boast that he is the first one in Singpaore to raise the issue of rising hdb prices last yr... when ppl from kopitiam to hawker centre were oredi kpkb since 3 yrs ago...:rolleyes:... so much for integrity...:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
When he wants to emphasize on the importance of Parliamentary representation, I don't know why he has to devalue the worth and duty of taking care of the ward. When cornered with that, instead of clarifying that both are equally important, he dug himself deeper in with the difference of taking care and looking after. Frankly, no sane voter would vote for someone who said that. Fortunately, not everybody reads internet forums.

When Equalisation posted a simple single-liner opining he's "no go all the way," meaning it's hard to win like that, he exploded in fury accusing people of expecting him to go all the way like JBJ staking and losing everything. Along the way of his misplaced defensiveness, he dug further deeper by putting down JBJ who was respected in all opposition circles, regardless of personal losses, had achieved far more than him politically. Even hard drinking and womanising dirty old man looks more sober.
He tried to differentiate between "taking care" and looking after" because he micro-analysed the meaning of these english words.
To him, "taking care" is like nurturing a baby through the years. In the case of a constituency, he has linked it to having access to upgrading funds to turn the ward "from a slum into a beautiful living community". "Looking after" is just being the custodian of the ward, making sure that things are ok and monitoring the maintenance and upkeep. Someone, perhaps you, should tell him that 90% of voters won't bother to understand what he means, and will be shocked that he doesn't regard an MP's job as "taking care" of the ward.

Now I understand why he exploded about "going all the way". So it was a one-liner from Equalization. The way he responded showed a lack of class. Could he not have replied that different people have their own ways of doing things or something like that? Most people would simply have respected his way, since most rational people understand that people in this world, including politicians, always put their families first.

Last edited: