• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The article that got TRE into hot soup

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heres the article that got TRE into hot soup with LHL, which was promptly deleted after receiving lawyer letter. The most funny part is Editor Richard Wan's note at the end assuring the writer "Matthew Chua" that he need not have to worry about the authorities gunning after him as long as he doesn't make any racist or seditious statement. :biggrin: Now he has to eat his own words and apologise to LHL :p Richard Wan self-pwn again! :biggrin: And if this "Matthew Chua" really exist, then he better prepare to lim kopi with Davinder Singh soon. :biggrin: After this, I wonder who dare to write to TRE :rolleyes::biggrin:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...tus&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=sg&client=firefox-a

PAP-government is full of ironies
February 16th, 2012 | Author: Contributions

This is by far the best way I know how to name this article. A few other words did come into my mind but I fear that the article may not be published if those words were used.

First of all, let’s talk about their liberal use of migrant workers. Some are here because they are cheaper, others supposedly even better than us. This is a good way for businesses to keep their operating costs low, so that profits can be sky-high. By the same logic, shouldn’t we keep the cost of operating Parliament low too? If President Obama fails to be elected for a second term, why not get him here? He is operating at a fraction of what our Ministers are charging us. You don’t want to protect Singaporeans’ jobs, yet you want to protect PAP’s?! Please be more consistent in your employment policies! We also like cheap and good ministers!

Secondly, you always publicise yourself as a clean government with no visible cronyism. There are 10,001 examples that this is absolute crap, but let me just bring up the most obvious one. Is there no person better than Ho Ching in Singapore? Has she brought in extraordinary level of profits every year for Temasek Holdings? Who else in the world has a woman as a chief of sovereign fund or head of investment company? I am not sexist. When HP appointed Carly Fiorina as HP’s CEO, I was cheering for her! Though she did not manage to turn the company around, but I think she made a lot of women proud. My question is, how come someone like Mr Koh Boon Hwee has not been given this position? You mean to tell me Ho Ching is better than Mr Koh? I know of only ONE thing that she does better than Mr Koh.

Last but not least, PAP claimed that they run a fair justice system which has no bias towards the rich or poor. Only recently, there was a case of a rich tai-tai who got herself so drunk that she crashed her Mercedes into 4 stationary vehicles! Still, she maintained enough composure and sanity to offer the officers at the crime of the scene $20,000 to let her off. Her sentence – 8 weeks in jail! My god, she could have killed someone in her drunkard state! Some say she know some MP, some say she hired some big shot lawyer, others say the prosecutor was weak, etc. Whatever the reason, this sentence is simply not good enough! I don’t know any MP, I don’t have money to hire any big shot lawyer and after contributing so many articles to TR Emeritus, I am sure the Public Prosecutor’s office will send their top dog to gun me down. Where then is the fairness in the system?

These three are just the tip of the iceberg. The rest of the examples I will leave to the good readers of TR Emeritus to pen down.

Matthew Chua

Editor’s note: Matthew, you do not have to worry about the authorities gunning for you as long as you are not making any racist or seditious statements.

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
One simple analogy. If your wife is very beautiful, or even your daughters also very beautiful, and if you are the owner of the beauty contest would you agree to let your wife/ daughters to enter in the contest?

Best thing to do is tell your wife/ daugthers to enter a different beauty contest organisation least she can prove she can stand on her own merit.

She did well she got praised, she fared badly he keep quiet and blame God/ recession. Mana buleh kah?

Heres the article that got TRE into hot soup with LHL, which was promptly deleted after receiving lawyer letter. The most funny part is Editor Richard Wan's note at the end assuring the writer "Matthew Chua" that he need not have to worry about the authorities gunning after him as long as he doesn't make any racist or seditious statement. :biggrin: Now he has to eat his own words and apologise to LHL :p Richard Wan self-pwn again! :biggrin: And if this "Matthew Chua" really exist, then he better prepare to lim kopi with Davinder Singh soon. :biggrin: After this, I wonder who dare to write to TRE :rolleyes::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let us all give praise together: "Long live Google cache! Amen."

Notice the couple of commenters with a huge number of thumb-downs. I bet they were the PAP running dogs who KPKB and convinced their masters to take legal action.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder why some people use their real names on internet forums! :rolleyes:

Some of them had succumbed to taunting by the pappy dogs.

"If what you said is truth/if you have nothing to hide, why not use your real name/stand for election/<insert similar stupid dare>?"

I find Matthew Chua's points salient and plausible.

What Pinky Loong did was continuing the litigious bad habit of his despotic father, and revealing guilt by silencing those who dig up dirt on the PAP regime.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...tus&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=sg&client=firefox-a

PAP-government is full of ironies
February 16th, 2012 | Author: Contributions

This is by far the best way I know how to name this article. A few other words did come into my mind but I fear that the article may not be published if those words were used.

First of all, let’s talk about their liberal use of migrant workers. Some are here because they are cheaper, others supposedly even better than us. This is a good way for businesses to keep their operating costs low, so that profits can be sky-high. By the same logic, shouldn’t we keep the cost of operating Parliament low too? If President Obama fails to be elected for a second term, why not get him here? He is operating at a fraction of what our Ministers are charging us. You don’t want to protect Singaporeans’ jobs, yet you want to protect PAP’s?! Please be more consistent in your employment policies! We also like cheap and good ministers!

Secondly, you always publicise yourself as a clean government with no visible cronyism. There are 10,001 examples that this is absolute crap, but let me just bring up the most obvious one. Is there no person better than Ho Ching in Singapore? Has she brought in extraordinary level of profits every year for Temasek Holdings? Who else in the world has a woman as a chief of sovereign fund or head of investment company? I am not sexist. When HP appointed Carly Fiorina as HP’s CEO, I was cheering for her! Though she did not manage to turn the company around, but I think she made a lot of women proud. My question is, how come someone like Mr Koh Boon Hwee has not been given this position? You mean to tell me Ho Ching is better than Mr Koh? I know of only ONE thing that she does better than Mr Koh.

Last but not least, PAP claimed that they run a fair justice system which has no bias towards the rich or poor. Only recently, there was a case of a rich tai-tai who got herself so drunk that she crashed her Mercedes into 4 stationary vehicles! Still, she maintained enough composure and sanity to offer the officers at the crime of the scene $20,000 to let her off. Her sentence – 8 weeks in jail! My god, she could have killed someone in her drunkard state! Some say she know some MP, some say she hired some big shot lawyer, others say the prosecutor was weak, etc. Whatever the reason, this sentence is simply not good enough! I don’t know any MP, I don’t have money to hire any big shot lawyer and after contributing so many articles to TR Emeritus, I am sure the Public Prosecutor’s office will send their top dog to gun me down. Where then is the fairness in the system?

These three are just the tip of the iceberg. The rest of the examples I will leave to the good readers of TR Emeritus to pen down.

Matthew Chua

Editor’s note: Matthew, you do not have to worry about the authorities gunning for you as long as you are not making any racist or seditious statements.

There is a normal piece of article written by someone who has his own opinion.. why is there a need to apologise for that? I would suggest this article to post in numerous blogs and forums to highlight it.

Support freedom of speech.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heres the article that got TRE into hot soup with LHL, which was promptly deleted after receiving lawyer letter ...
u laidis reproduce evryting here ... u wanna get dat samburger oso in2 hot sup wif ah loon, ah? ... u tink dat samburger wil receive lawyer letter anot? ...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kojakbt should not have revealed himself to the SPH cannibals in the first place.. A dumb and suicidal thing to do.. Now he and this Matthew Chua will be assed hard by Davinder Singh.. Never ever play with this Bayi.. He's the Royal FamiLEE's favourite Bayi..

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of them had succumbed to taunting by the pappy dogs.

"If what you said is truth/if you have nothing to hide, why not use your real name/stand for election/<insert similar="" stupid="" dare="">?"</insert>
Oh, no wonder! haha
In that case, those people who succumbed were just stupid, in my opinion.
They should have known that politics is simply a game, and as in all games, cheating can happen and they can become victims sooner or later.

For example, if they want to play this "game" with the PAP, they could be cheated by the PAP, but UNABLE to PROVE that the PAP cheated simply because of lack of evidence, lack of funds to hire lawyers, and most important of all, lack of POWER (which is a mysterious thing, because if one just keeps asking why certain people are simply more powerful than other people, the ultimate answer has to be "I don't know").

It's just like a 5-card poker game.
If Player A has two pairs with only a thousand dollars left, and Player B has only one pair with ten thousand dollars left, and player B raises to two thousand dollars, most of the time Player A would fold because of the possibility that Player B could have, say, a flush, even though it's possible that Player B could also be bluffing.

What Pinky Loong did was continuing the litigious bad habit of his despotic father, and revealing guilt by silencing those who dig up dirt on the PAP regime.
In my opinion, I would say that it's more to do with it being a necessity for PAP than a "bad habit", simply because they want to remain in power forever, so they have to do such things in order to remain in power forever.

The real "bad habit" or evil is the ATTEMPT to acquire/maintain power (and this also applies to any other political party).
Litigiousness is just one of the ways to do that.

*sigh*
In an ideal world, people should simply not try to acquire power over anyone else.
They should all just live harmoniously with one another, and SHARE things, not trade!
All work should be a "labour or love"!
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/222400.html

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Richard didn't come out into the open, it is difficult for LHL to sue an anonymous blog like TRe. By coming out, PAP is happy to spot a live-target now. I doubt future TRe articles will be the same again.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least they were right that the writer do not have to worry.

Only Kojakbt has to worry from now on.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the law suit is over the following

There are 10,001 examples that this is absolute crap, but let me just bring up the most obvious one. Is there no person better than Ho Ching in Singapore? Has she brought in extraordinary level of profits every year for Temasek Holdings? Who else in the world has a woman as a chief of sovereign fund or head of investment company?

It is a valid point I've been trying to answer for many years as well. So what is the problem? A person's personal view on how things are?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe the law suit is over the following

It is a valid point I've been trying to answer for many years as well. So what is the problem? A person's personal view on how things are?

sinkies with their coward nature will allow such bully to run wild. They simply do not undertstand that they can bulldoze these bully if they work together.

but based on my experience with sinkie behavior, they are just a bunch of low life scums who care only about themselves.

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kojakbt should not have revealed himself to the SPH cannibals in the first place.. A dumb and suicidal thing to do.. Now he and this Matthew Chua will be assed hard by Davinder Singh.. Never ever play with this Bayi.. He's the Royal FamiLEE's favourite Bayi..

Hw would always "invite" you over for some Teh-tarik and hot choparties.

XiaoJuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow! matthew chua is going to be our online martyr! i wonder if that richard wan really has... balls of steel :P

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Truly, it had been in the best interest of PM Lee and the PAP in steering clear of the manner LKY had ran the system.
The new style of LHL endeared him to many people and won him accolades from world leaders.
The last GE were ran like a true gentleman.
Fair game for everyone who participatedf in thge last GE
His post-election speech was also very welcoming. No sarcasam, threats, etc...
The loss of Aljunied was a painful experience though...
However the wishes of the electorate were respected.
However, the good weather turned dark when Shanmugam threatened forummers with libel suits.
This was followed by Foo Mee Har...
And now we have LHL following this route.
Methinks, things don't look good for 2016
The ball is in PAPs court...........

Last edited:

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
My question is, how come someone like Mr Koh Boon Hwee has not been given this position? You mean to tell me Ho Ching is better than Mr Koh? I know of only ONE thing that she does better than Mr Koh.

I wonder what that "ONE thing" Matthew Chua is refering to ? :p Whatever that is, I can think of many women that does it better than Ho Ching :biggrin: