• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The AGO reports: Of lapses, dishonesty and corrupt practices...

fuckSDPparty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Auditor General uncovers $$$ @@@ %%% in PA, CCC

A resident’s heartfelt thanks to AHPETC

I’m glad to say I’m very satisfied with my WP MPs after voting for them in 2011. They spoke up when challenged and kept quiet when facing barbarians in Parliament as they know that only empty vessels make the most noise… They trust us, their voters to make our own judgement. They dun pressure us, needless to say, dun threaten us.

And I’m happy to know that they quit their full time jobs upon elected to focus on their MP duties as well. The difference between them and the previous PAPvTown Council is the reduction in redundant works carried out in my estate. Eg, letterboxes, floor tiles, etc in good condition… That in turn, I believe, save them quite a bit of money.

And the most important point to take note is that they actually pass on the saving to us, residents!!! Something I never encountered living in PAP-controlled estate. After 2011, my constituency fee was reduced for a couple of years while PAP increased their fees. I have confidence in them despite being accused by Khaw Boon Wan for mismanagement. I would give them a shot to handle MND if I have the chance.

Heartfelt thanks to AHPETC.

Ministry of Mafia

http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/07/16...nks-to-ahpetc/

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

PA = Public entity = Tax payers money, correct me if I am wrong.

As chairman, he knows he cannot approve his own claims.:*:

No supporting documents.:rolleyes:

Average per claim S$15k+ I wonder what kind of expenses:o

Why is not embezzlement of public funds:confused:

Test-checks revealed seven instances where the CCC chairman was involved in approving his own claims, totalling S$114,767 ............... In three of these payments, no supporting documents were available.

jw5

Loyal

Are there any cases involving mangoes? :p

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Corrupted acts found but PA declare “No evidence of Dishonesty”

The highly paid CEO does not have the brain even to be a junior purchasing manager.
What sort of people do we have running our institutions?