• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The 3 Cheatketeers - Dr Clement Chiang, Stuart Tan & Adam Khoo

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am not wrong the 3 cheatketeers are all business partners. I started a thread sometime back saying I dont trust adam khoo because of stuart tan. And I was attack saying it is stuart tan cheated me and not adam khoo, so I should not pull adam khoo into it.

Now our Dr Clement Chiang is also another business partner of Adam Khoo, and this doctor also started cheating people around with his bullshit option trading. So do you still trust in Adam Khoo after he business partner with so many con man?

Mystic Law

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am not wrong the 3 cheatketeers are all business partners. I started a thread sometime back saying I dont trust adam khoo because of stuart tan. And I was attack saying it is stuart tan cheated me and not adam khoo, so I should not pull adam khoo into it.

Now our Dr Clement Chiang is also another business partner of Adam Khoo, and this doctor also started cheating people around with his bullshit option trading. So do you still trust in Adam Khoo after he business partner with so many con man?

--------------------------------------------------------------
When I first saw Clement in the ads, something in Clement Chiang's face (his smirk, his grin...) tells me he is a crook. I would not touch him with a 10 feet pole.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard Clement was a NTU student leader .... but he kena fired half way ... first and only time in NTU history a student leader was sacked ..... damn malu for him ....

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from someone that our ex NMP Steve Chia Kiah Hong (Non-Constituency Member), after he was out of the parliment, before joining another opposition party, he went and attend his Dr Conman Clement Chiang bullshit courses.

After finishing the courses, he did not make any money from his options training, so he wanted his money back from the Dr Conman.

Dr Conman was worried as he was an exNMP before and this guy can really make hell for Dr Conman if he didnt get his money back. So Dr Conman paid him back.

But for the rest of the common people that was conned by Dr Conman, their money are forever departed from them.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from someone that our ex NMP Steve Chia Kiah Hong (Non-Constituency Member), after he was out of the parliment, before joining another opposition party, he went and attend his Dr Conman Clement Chiang bullshit courses.

After finishing the courses, he did not make any money from his options training, so he wanted his money back from the Dr Conman.

Dr Conman was worried as he was an exNMP before and this guy can really make hell for Dr Conman if he didnt get his money back. So Dr Conman paid him back.

But for the rest of the common people that was conned by Dr Conman, their money are forever departed from them.
suggest not happy, get evreyone and do a class action sue against these con men in business and stupid courses like NLP, i champion these, that, bullsh!t courses, All crap

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

next thing you know, alot of these "Dr" might be calling themselves Professors or Kings or Sultans or Lords and demand you pay them royalty. How about Datuks conferred by them for a fee. already I heard this has happened in some countries.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now Clement Chiang kena big time from the public from cheating them their money. Frankly speaking, I believed most of them wanted their money back is because they didnt make any money after attending his courses.

If they have made money after attending his courses, I believed most of them wont bother about his false ceritificate, but the main problem is they never make any money from options trading at all, so most of them wants their money back.

Since when can we also get our money back from the stupid Stuart Tan Internet summit seminar? I hope someone will come out and lead us to get our hard earned money back from the 3 cheatketeers.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Times are bad, very bad. Now cash is king.

This is one good time for the conman participants to get some cash back, regardless whether they benefited from his course or not.

Got money, who don't want to take? :p

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
clemen.JPG

If you really want to make money from any stock market, please INVEST on business and not to trade on market sentiment.

Trading options will only shrink you hard-earned money faster than making them grow.

Why, because Options is not a leverage investment tool at all for 3 reasons

1) The moment you buy, you already lost because selling price is always lower than buying price
2) The longer you hold them, the more you lost, because of time expiration
3) There is no way to gauge the momentum of the market because it changes all the time.

To become a MILLIONAIRE by trading options is just some marketing strategy used by some company such as FREELY.

BTW, Clemen Chiang don’t trade options to become a millionaire, if he can becomes a millionaire by trading options, why teach?

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
clemen.JPG

If you really want to make money from any stock market, please INVEST on business and not to trade on market sentiment.

Trading options will only shrink you hard-earned money faster than making them grow.

Why, because Options is not a leverage investment tool at all for 3 reasons

1) The moment you buy, you already lost because selling price is always lower than buying price
2) The longer you hold them, the more you lost, because of time expiration
3) There is no way to gauge the momentum of the market because it changes all the time.

To become a MILLIONAIRE by trading options is just some marketing strategy used by some company such as FREELY.

BTW, Clemen Chiang don’t trade options to become a millionaire, if he can becomes a millionaire by trading options, why teach?

U r rite bro. Agree with u.

I think Clement made his million not from options trading, but from con's man trading. He con people by making them believed that they can make millions by trading options, so they got to pay a high fees to learned it.

So he made his million and becomes a millionaire by conning them.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now Clement Chiang kena big time from the public from cheating them their money. Frankly speaking, I believed most of them wanted their money back is because they didnt make any money after attending his courses.

If they have made money after attending his courses, I believed most of them wont bother about his false ceritificate, but the main problem is they never make any money from options trading at all, so most of them wants their money back.

Since when can we also get our money back from the stupid Stuart Tan Internet summit seminar? I hope someone will come out and lead us to get our hard earned money back from the 3 cheatketeers.

When I wrote in the thread you started originally, you PMed me and I told you to give me details. I may be able to help you claim your money back. I never hear from you again since. Now, I read you here hoping someone will come out to "lead us to get our hard earned money back". ?????

Are you more interested in tarnishing their names here than to get your money back?

I suspiciously believe that you already give up on getting your money back but is still sore about the whole thing.

Anyway...

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I wrote in the thread you started originally, you PMed me and I told you to give me details. I may be able to help you claim your money back. I never hear from you again since. Now, I read you here hoping someone will come out to "lead us to get our hard earned money back". ?????

Are you more interested in tarnishing their names here than to get your money back?

I suspiciously believe that you already give up on getting your money back but is still sore about the whole thing.

Anyway...

What details do u need from me? You told to go to a website and listen to a Indian trying to get his money from Jo Han Mok. I want to get money back from Stuart Tan, cause I paid for the Internet Seminar organised by him, and not Jo Han Mok.

And I can give you any details but not my mobile numbers or name or IC. Sorry if I offended you and I do not mean it's you, there are PAP dogs sniffing around in this sammyboy forums. They are constantly watching us fucking the PAP. And I dont want to end up going to ISD for some stupid interrogation for why fucking the PAP?

They are watching us and constant reporting to LKY or liao Goh or other PAPpies dogs.

This is why we can only voice out our frustration on the fucking PAP and wont not kena sued till like Chee Soon Juan.

And this is the only so called democratic country, where we cannot go on strike. Isnt it funny? A democratic country but is ruled by a King and famiLEE.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, Stuart Tan cannot even be considered as an Internet guru. I wonder why you fell for his bull-shit. Jo Han Mok is a has-been and his reputation is finished the day he mixed with another Malaysian con-job called Patric Chan. Please note these names.

By the way, Clemen Chiang is spelled without a "t" to Clemen. Not Clement.
Another thing, Clemen Chiang engages Richard Tan, boss of Success Resources to
provide the logistics and promotion base for his con-job.

I am not sure if Clemen Chiang is partnering with Adam Khoo or not. But I doubt so, because Adam Khoo has another options trader Conrad Alvin Lim as well as Ron Ianieri of Options University partnering him.

So, Clemen with Richard and Conrad, Ron with Adam.

Adam is not a con-job. He does motivation speeches and success courses. People like Clemen, Stuart, Jo Han Mok, Patric Chan are the true cons. I asked you to listen to the telephone conversation between Jo Han Mok and his victim Joseph so that you can learn from what Joseph did to get his money back. Adam is culpable just as Richard is culpable because these businessmen allow their infrastructure to be used for such con-jobs.

You can get your money back from Adam, because he is legally an accomplice with Stuart. Stuart is an employee of Adam Khoo Learning Centre, not just another outside speaker roped in by Adam. So, does this info help you?

If you can't comprehend how these businessmen work and my good intentions for you, then you could be setting yourself up for another con. Don't be such an easy catch please.

Don't be conned again.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are a democratic country in name only, it is naive to think that singapore subscbribe to the liberal democratic pratices that are practice in the west/. looking at the US and UK now with their balloning budget deficits running into trillions , you are left wondering is it the beginning of the end for democracy. democracy and communism in its essence are only suitable for the gods and not for human beings

QQQ

Alfrescian
Loyal
These motivators are more like mass-con where they con the mass with cock promises.
These courses and seminars are so full of green idiots for the picking of smaller-time cons or semi-cons amongst them.

Just avoid them.

Big Brother

Alfrescian
Loyal
These motivators are more like mass-con where they con the mass with cock promises.

QUOTE]

The behavioural sciences tell us that one of the key motivators to human behaviour is FEAR.....the fear of death, disease, being poor etc...

So you find perpetrators of cults and CONMAN etc...using the motivators of FEAR to sell their wares to millions of more gullibles out there EVERYDAY.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

QUOTE]

The behavioural sciences tell us that one of the key motivators to human behaviour is FEAR.....the fear of death, disease, being poor etc...

So you find perpetrators of cults and CONMAN etc...using the motivators of FEAR to sell their wares to millions of more gullibles out there EVERYDAY.

Yeah agree with u. Many gullibles out there including the high paid PAP ministers. Didnt they bought millions of dollars of minibonds like the Lehman brothers through the funds of Town councils and see what happens?

Not even a single cent is collected back and the PAP ministers suddenly became so quiet and as if nothing had happened before. Just like Mas Selamat case, Wang Kan Seng acted nothing has happened before, and carry on collecting his millions dollars salary as usual. What a good job man.

freelyvictim

Alfrescian
Loyal
i differ with a previous comment about it being a matter of making money or not. Fundamentally, the methods he propagated was realized to be discouraged by the trading community in general. He promised a lot but did not teach us anything to start trading the trecherous options market.

for clemen....

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

here's a photo of his "crook face". someone in our class actually commented directly to him that he looked like a crook but because he was singing God this God that, charity this charity that, most ignored it as superficial. sometimes we maybe should read a book by its cover.

Attachments

• fakephdcc.jpg
    fakephdcc.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3,547

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am one of those idiots who attended his options course. Clemen comes across as having a little bit of down syndrome, and he is very arrogant during his classes. He puts down anyone who questions his techniques and brags about how experts from all over the world come to singapore to learn his "gapping" technology from him. When asked about the down side of this teaching he cannot give a straight answer.