• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

thanksgiving 26nov ... where to eat in sinkypura

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
why are sinkies celebrating an american holiday? it was started by english pilgrims and settlers in the early colonies to thank god for a bountiful harvest in the new world. american natives were invited but the few chiefs had to sit in a corner with their tribes sitting on the ground away from the dining table. how fucked up can sinkies be? everything america celebrates, sinkies also want to be part of it. may as well celebrate 4th of july.
View attachment 96683
View attachment 96684

Even Canadians had our own Thanksgiving last month. Not same day as USA

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore should have our own thanksgiving too...but instead of Turkey we will kill a kampong chicken at home or have dinner @ Kevin Khoo.

See the source image

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think our local version of Thanksgiving Day should be on the date Old Fart up lorry. I support the idea should the PAP ever decide to gazette 23rd March as a public holiday.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are sinkies celebrating an american holiday? it was started by english pilgrims and settlers in the early colonies to thank god for a bountiful harvest in the new world. american natives were invited but the few chiefs had to sit in a corner with their tribes sitting on the ground away from the dining table. how fucked up can sinkies be? everything america celebrates, sinkies also want to be part of it. may as well celebrate 4th of july.
View attachment 96683
View attachment 96684
Is Trump going to pardon himself and his family at the same time he pardons some Turkey just before thanksgiving ?

I have been fortunate on occasion to attend thanksgiving celebrations at both the American Club and the American Embassy in Singapore previously...must say I enjoyed myself a lot!

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
K.N.N.::

Turkeys with a cultural twist: This Christmas switch up your festive menu with these
Asian offerings.

"Har Cheong" Turkey.

turkey.jpg