• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank God this crass CCP ATB bring her family to Jiuhoo and not Singapore

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman From China Surprised To See That People In Malaysia Aren’t “Dirty & Poor”
hype.my
Source YouTube/【Málà Cantine 麻辣食堂】马来西亚/Max Pixel
As they say, “don’t knock it until you’ve tried it”! After all, it’s one thing to hear about a certain person, place, service or thing. It’s another thing entirely to experience it for yourself. While sometimes, hearsay does prove to be true, other times, you may just be pleasantly surprised.

A Chinese woman recently shared how living in Malaysia changed her mind about it’s living conditions. Previously, she thought Malaysia had poor living conditions. However, after experiencing life here for herself, she has changed her earlier opinion of it!

Source YouTube/【Málà Cantine 麻辣食堂】马来西亚

At that time, the lady had been living in Shenzhen, China. She had been pretty happy living there, however, her friend’s lifestyle in Malaysia soon attracted her attention. “I had a friend three years ago. He brought his kids to live and study in Kuala Lumpur,” she explained. “I thought his life (in KL) was very good.

The lady added that she would often ask him questions about living in Kuala Lumpur. “It was so good, and (his) kids also took English classes, (their) English was good. And (they) also learned the piano and other talents,” she said. After a year of her asking questions, her friend finally reached the end of his rope. “You keep asking me (questions) every single day. Can’t you buy a ticket and come (to KL) yourself?” he asked her.

Actually, I didn’t have (a clue) about Kuala Lumpur before. My impression of Malaysia was that it seemed to be dirty, messy, (with many) poor (people), and (you) can’t get enough to eat (here),” the lady admitted. “I thought there was nowhere better than Shenzhen. So, I thought at the time, “Malaysia must be very bad. I can’t go there”.

Source: Pexels

However, a year later, her friend convinced her to visit. And to her surprise, Malaysia was not like she had imagined. “The greenery was good and the climate is actually similar to Shenzhen’s,” she stated, adding that she felt Malaysia was actually less humid as well. “So, I fell in love with this city at once.

She also felt like she hadn’t actually gone abroad, since the living conditions were similar to her hometown. Also, there was no real language barrier as she could use Mandarin to communicate with the local Chinese here. In fact, she felt it was such a nice place, she decided to make Malaysia her second home with the Malaysia My Second Home programme.

To her Malaysia was also the best place to bring up her kids, especially in terms of international education. She felt that international schools in Kuala Lumpur were extremely inclusive as they had a Western education system, but maintained their Chinese cultural education. “It’s a good place for Asians, especially Chinese people, to come for studies,” she stated.

Source: Pexels

However, not everyone back home agreed with her views. She shared that she had friends who often questioned her choice of location and suggested other countries like Australia, Singapore, the US and the UK. She admitted she had considered moving to Singapore.

But, as it was notoriously difficult to gain a visa in Singapore, she decided against it, especially when she factored in her elderly parents.

Thailand had also been a country she considered. However, language had been the deciding factor there as she wanted her kids to learn English well.

Her favourite change in Malaysia however is that her children are much happier and more self-confident now. “I didn’t expect (my child) to come home (from school) after the first week to tell me, “Mom, I’m really happy” she shared. “And in the second week, he said, “Mom, I joined the school’s debate team”.” She ended the video with: “I think if you want your child to have international education, or want them to study happily, you can confidently bring your child to Kuala Lumpur. You can’t go wrong!

Source YouTube/【Málà Cantine 麻辣食堂】马来西亚

Well, it’s certainly touching to know that others enjoy the life in Malaysia which some of us take for granted. In fact, she isn’t the only person from China to love living in Malaysia. Another family recently shared their experience living here and they love it here too! We hope they continue enjoying themselves in Malaysia!

Sources: YouTube, Tan Tan News
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Years ago, I encountered an ATB selling vegetables at the market in Melaka. Just walk through the back door of the Baba House hotel and you'll reach it.

According to Google Maps street view, I think they've recently built another building between the hotel and the market, and you can no longer exit the back door to reach the market.

Coordinates: 2.195630087840382, 102.24468057038439

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is sharing her experience & opinion about K.L, which is helpful to others who are interested
Hope she shares this video on China websites too, they might not be able to access Youtube

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Penang would be even nicer..Many new sea facing condominiums there n they're very affordable based on Sinkieland's house pricing...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank goodness she not here. Thought Singapore rich and cultured end up see sinkies like @winners are dirty and poor! :eek:
Unfortunately, I have no Pussy to sell at Desker Road. So, poor me. But make sure you don't get AIDS or STDs. Otherwise, all the money in this world will not make your life any contented if you were to contract any of these diseases. And remember: Pussies are born to serve, not to be served.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia should not have allowed such Tiongs in their land. The Bumiputeras will surely regret this eventually. You can see how she had already stereotyped the impoverished Malaysia she had imagined to be prior to her settlement. Never trust a word from any Tiongs.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia should not have allowed such Tiongs in their land. The Bumiputeras will surely regret this eventually. You can see how she had already stereotyped the impoverished Malaysia she had imagined to be prior to her settlement. Never trust a word from any Tiongs.
Majority of Tiongs and CECAs cannot integrate into our society. Yet PAP close a blind end and even worse, ask us to integrate with them. Fuck PAP:FU:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only 5 years mm2h. only a visa, not pr. mûdlaysia will kollect her money and kick her out within 5 years with constant changes in gov. she will end up looking for sumting in sg. tiongs who can’t get visas to us, uk, nz, arsetralia, canada (theirs and ccp elites’ preferred final destinations) will try sg and ml as stepping stones. some even make it across to carribean and latin american cuntries then proceed to mexico to try to smuggle their way into amerika. if xia xuay xi loses power or is deposed in a coup he and his daughter will also seek asylum and end up in amerika. tiongs are simply a bunch of selfish shameless hypocrites.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank goodness she not here. Thought Singapore rich and cultured end up see sinkies like @winners are dirty and poor! :eek:
Singapore rich and powerful won't have a chance to know loser or low ses people. They use their fortune buy them a circle of good life surrounding them. Don't think they even hear any negative comments in Singapore since they only follow real news Channel eg CNA. That's why more billionaire relocate to Singapore. This make Lee government very happy

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these ATs hve the foresight. When UMNO regains power come 19 Nov, they will be welcomed back like pariahs. I wonder how soon before they take over DAP and forward their CCP ideologies.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Years ago, I encountered an ATB selling vegetables at the market in Melaka. Just walk through the back door of the Baba House hotel and you'll reach it.

According to Google Maps street view, I think they've recently built another building between the hotel and the market, and you can no longer exit the back door to reach the market.

Coordinates: 2.195630087840382, 102.24468057038439

Are her vegetables delicious?