• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Thais want to shut hookers down, better cheong now. Narong organize SBF expedition?

jw5

Loyal
Re: Thais want to shut hookers down, better cheong now. Narong organize SBF expeditio

Still thinking of something else associated with Thailand. What else ???? Can someone help ??

Thai Girl/Tiger show.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thais want to shut hookers down, better cheong now. Narong organize SBF expeditio

Still thinking of something else associated with Thailand. What else ???? Can someone help ??

If you have the $ then Thailand can be a comfortable place to stay.

Good life style that is cheaper than many other countries e.g. a condo in Jomtien/Pattaya starts from $70,000+. Decent infrastructure with Bangkok having a more reliable MTR system than Spore. Many affordable hospitals. Cheap cars.

You can find all kinds of imported food stuff which are imported for the expat community. Locally grown organic vegetable & eggs are available at a fraction of the cost as compared to Spore. If you don't want to cook there are many, many, many,... restaurants.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You might not be 100% right but i do agree too.:biggrin:
Pay and fuck off.
Marriage pay and fuck off very expensive.:biggrin:

In Spore it can be very expensive when a marriage fails because we have the women's charter.
Jamie Chua an ex-SIA girl is getting $450,000 in alimony from her former hubby:eek:

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only losers pay for sex.

You can't get a woman to love you?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tom Yam Kung.
Tom_yum_goong_film.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I support Thailand to shut down sleazy joints.. Sleazy joints are for low life losers who cannot get woman but need to pay for see.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I support Thailand to shut down sleazy joints.. Sleazy joints are for low life losers who cannot get woman but need to pay for see.

Only low life losers are so stupid that they think a real man does not pay for woman. I let you in on a real MGTOW secret. EVERY MAN PAYS. Maybe its not money. But its definitely something else. There is no free lunch. U want to fuck a woman, still have to wine and dine her, maybe buy her a gift, etc. U think that's free. Even angmos have to pay. U think SPG fuck them for free? SPG also want something from them. Just go an ask an angmo guy whether there is some SPG he is trying to avoid, because she is stalking him after a fuck session. U think good to have SPGs calling u all the time, show up at your office to look for you, etc.? Nothing is free in this world, ok.

jw5

Loyal

Only low life losers are so stupid that they think a real man does not pay for woman. I let you in on a real MGTOW secret. EVERY MAN PAYS. Maybe its not money. But its definitely something else. There is no free lunch. U want to fuck a woman, still have to wine and dine her, maybe buy her a gift, etc. U think that's free. Even angmos have to pay. U think SPG fuck them for free? SPG also want something from them. Just go an ask an angmo guy whether there is some SPG he is trying to avoid, because she is stalking him after a fuck session. U think good to have SPGs calling u all the time, show up at your office to look for you, etc.? Nothing is free in this world, ok.

If you want to piak and piak, better be prepared to pay and pay. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Isnt sex industry the longest everlasting trade of the history? It could exist even longer than dinosaur.:biggrin: How to shut down easily?:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the thing is i dun want a pussy and the woman keep pestering me to want her pussy.. give me free i also dun want.

real men dun pay hard cash for a direct transaction to have a pussy. only low life loser men who has no women and desperate for a fuck needs to do that.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the thing is i dun want a pussy and the woman keep pestering me to want her pussy.. give me free i also dun want.

real men dun pay hard cash for a direct transaction to have a pussy. only low life loser men who has no women and desperate for a fuck needs to do that.

haloo, mr. ng, not paying for pussy but paying for shithole is far worse, isn't it

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So people visit Thailand not to pray at its temples and buy its mumbo jumbo amulets but to have butt sex with transvestites and underaged village girls? This is a shocking hard truth about the so-called devotion to religion in Thailand.
Now you know why the Muslims in the south wants to break away.
no shit - and I tot thighland was the place to get my fix to view the choo-choo trains over the river kwai after tanjong pagar stn closed and also at chuck-to-chuck mkt to get redbull t-shirts for grassloots activities, damn...
Tom Yam Kung.
yea, heard that tom and his wingman, hun lert bath owns the biggest katoey joint in town.
worse if the spg shows up with a bloated belly and then the angmo is really fucked...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

no shit - and I tot thighland was the place to get my fix to view the choo-choo trains over the river kwai after tanjong pagar stn closed and also at chuck-to-chuck mkt to get redbull t-shirts for grassloots activities, damn...

yea, heard that tom and his wingman, hun lert bath owns the biggest katoey joint in town.

worse if the spg shows up with a bloated belly and then the angmo is really fucked...

Yar lor, when it comes to fucking their angmo lovers. SPGs sure go bareback.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yar lor, when it comes to fucking their angmo lovers. SPGs sure go bareback.

Only losers go around fucking each other and have money transactions between them. These are losers to the core.. They cannot get real partners and are losers in life..

Last edited:

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal

wah eh cheebye hor li mai?

Jez8LzN.jpg