• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Thailand] Study finds 29% of teenagers develop heart problems following second dose of Pfizer’s mRNA COVID-19 vaccine

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
All those perks and research conferences are useless when you keep making wrong decisions.

The MMTF decisions are based on science. Not to please low SES retards such as your good self.

I for one am very glad the anti vaxxers suffered under the rulings.

You should come up with new insults instead of constantly mocking my certifications. It‘s stale and reveals your very limited capacity for new ideas.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The MMTF decisions are based on science. Not to please low SES retards such as your good self.

I for one am very glad the anti vaxxers suffered under the rulings.

You should come up with new insults instead of constantly mocking my certifications. It‘s stale and reveals your very limited capacity for new ideas.
Your science is flawed and debunked by scientists everywhere else. No one trust a scientist that can't be independent.
Oh the insults are still valid because you can't rebut those scientists proving you wrong. People will now see FOUR board certifications are as good as a degree from Uptron.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your science is flawed and debunked by scientists everywhere else. No one trust a scientist that can't be independent.
Oh the insults are still valid because you can't rebut those scientists proving you wrong. People will now see FOUR board certifications are as good as a degree from Uptron.
Screenshot_20221030-185854_Telegram.jpg

Board certification means nothing if you don't follow the narrative.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does that mean that our eminence, FOUR board supercuck is afraid of losing his licence, if he speaks the truth? Damn, that is so chickenshit @porcaputtana !
View attachment 166281

Board certification means nothing if you don't follow the narrative.

Board certification means I know this politician is an idiot . No wonder you worship him.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/07/politics/ron-johnson-vaccine-misinformation-fact-check/index.html

But keep up your wild claims and brainless rhetorics . Keeps your merry little band of ignorant dimwit brothers excited and entertained.

The world has moved on to more important things.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Board certification means I know this politician is an idiot . No wonder you worship him.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/07/politics/ron-johnson-vaccine-misinformation-fact-check/index.html

But keep up your wild claims and brainless rhetorics . Keeps your merry little band of ignorant dimwit brothers excited and entertained.

Yup, the world has moved on while the idiots here are still stuck in the dark ages, spewing all kinds of shit and nonsense from all kinds of dodgy characters, still thinking they know better. What a bunch of losers. :rolleyes:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nope I don't even know who that is and I have not listened to his opinions.
The ignorant dimwits are those who listen to these baboons and if they had their way would jab all of us all over again.

1667191397402.png

Funny, even a FOUR board certified gets carried along. Totally zero street smart.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I don't even know who that is and I have not listened to his opinions.
The ignorant dimwits are those who listen to these baboons and if they had their way would jab all of us all over again.

View attachment 166332

Funny, even a FOUR board certified gets carried along. Totally zero street smart.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccination/statistics

Unfortunately 90% of the population didn't listen to your hogwash.

Time for you to invent another conspiracy theory. Maybe LKY rising from the dead on Halloween today.

Such a loser .....

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccination/statistics

Unfortunately 90% of the population didn't listen to your hogwash.

Time for you to invent another conspiracy theory. Maybe LKY rising from the dead on Halloween today.

Such a loser .....
The loser is the one who had to induce fear, threats and consequences to get things done. No different from the mafia. Otherwise no one will want your mRNA.

FOUR boards but cannot even persuade people by logic and rationale. Pathetic.