• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

thailand signs contract with china to develop kra canal bye bye sinkieland entrpot

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: thailand signs contract with china to develop kra canal bye bye sinkieland entrpo

another "white elephant" massive manhattan project that tiongs cooked and cocked up, and now it's looking like a limp cock. who's going to live and work in dubious skyscrapers that rise quickly from mudflats with zero piling and foundation? nice to look at, but when the ground shakes, they becum death traps. :rolleyes:

http://news.yahoo.com/few-signs-life-chinas-manhattan-061248324--finance.html

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: thailand signs contract with china to develop kra canal bye bye sinkieland entrpo

that's why I said you guys are farking stupid. go read my posts. The MOU have been signed and confirmed. This is a business venture at current point and not government as I said earlier, due to political implications of antagonising US , and the neighbours. the person who signed is not a small fry. He is Chavalit Yongchaiyudh, former Supreme Commander of the Royal Thai Armed Forces, who also served as prime minister in 1996-7. More recently he was aligned politically with the Pheu Thai Party - Those who live in thailand knows this man has huge backings. he is aligned to the crown prince and thaksin's right hand man. froggy should know . as for the rest, I am laughing at your ignorance ,amateurish and childish posts. kids heckled when they lose an arguments and cannot back up what they said. hahhahahha

How can anyone lose any argument with you now? the whole thread is you blowing trumpet and cannons all the way, so it is you who has to prove what you say. All everyone is doing is laughing at you. So you will only win the day the Kra Canal project actually materializes, anyway there is still much to laugh about you, even if the project really takes off, there are still huge technical considerations and financial issues that may turn the whole project into a "white elephant", so unless you clearly address all issues and stop just blowing hot air by telling everyone they are nobodys, no one is going to believe you and your fairy tales, get it?

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal

another "white elephant" massive manhattan project that tiongs cooked and cocked up, and now it's looking like a limp cock. who's going to live and work in dubious skyscrapers that rise quickly from mudflats with zero piling and foundation? nice to look at, but when the ground shakes, they becum death traps. :rolleyes:

http://news.yahoo.com/few-signs-life-chinas-manhattan-061248324--finance.html

Anything to do with Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-city?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sell drugs to the Pommies England and use this drug money to finance this project will work. This was how the evil Brit succeeded in their industrial revolution expansion program at the expense of drugging Chinese and SEA Chinese.

New Markets
As China tightened her borders, Britain pinned her hopes on her other Asian colonies. Opium production in the Straits Settlements (Singapore, Penang, Malacca, Labuan) rose from 353,938 pounds in 1916 to 370,688 pounds in 1920, in spite of Britain’s promise at the Hague Convention to limit opium sales. In 1918, 60% of Britain’s Asian income was derived from opium sales. In 1925, opium accounted for 48% of Singapore’s revenue, and 100% of North Borneo’s. At the 1923 Opium Conference, Mr. Campbell admitted that the British Indian government was determined to maintain high levels of both internal consumption and export, and that they,

http://www.amoymagic.com/OpiumWar.htm

How can anyone lose any argument with you now? the whole thread is you blowing trumpet and cannons all the way, so it is you who has to prove what you say. All everyone is doing is laughing at you. So you will only win the day the Kra Canal project actually materializes, anyway there is still much to laugh about you, even if the project really takes off, there are still huge technical considerations and financial issues that may turn the whole project into a "white elephant", so unless you clearly address all issues and stop just blowing hot air by telling everyone they are nobodys, no one is going to believe you and your fairy tales, get it?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

sour garpes as usual. when other people points out letter of credit has been issued and the thai bigwigs like chavalit is behind it, you, narong,sggonewrong ALL looked so damn stupid. as usual blowing hot air heckling others as usual. go on and heckle. doesn't bother me one bit. no wonder not a single soul posts anything positive or confirm your any of your crap info. for me at least GD and others have in the past confirm what confidential info I said. period.
you all 3 as usual ranting like some small kids. you not believing my info is NOT my problem or my concern. go ask your mother to teach you some comon sense and logic first. there are alot of others who do trust what I said(as shown in past posts) .you do not control this forum and there is NOTHING you (and narong, sggonewrong) can do about it(except rant). that's the beauty of me postings things I like when and where I like. you don't even have a concept of free speech (which just show how immature and childish hecklers like you, narong, sggonewrong are). who cares about sourgrapes like you. I posts what I like. what can you do about my postings? NOTHING. period. your continuous impotent heckling justs shows up your frustrations. I love it. hahhahhahhaha

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anything to do with Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-city?

don't think so, though the tianjin-beijing corridor is now the rage, just like shanghai-suzhou in the 90s.

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

sour garpes as usual. when other people points out letter of credit has been issued and the thai bigwigs like chavalit is behind it, you, narong,sggonewrong ALL looked so damn stupid. as usual blowing hot air heckling others as usual. go on and heckle. doesn't bother me one bit. no wonder not a single soul posts anything positive or confirm your any of your crap info. for me at least GD and others have in the past confirm what confidential info I said. period.
you all 3 as usual ranting like some small kids. you not believing my info is NOT my problem or my concern. go ask your mother to teach you some comon sense and logic first. there are alot of others who do trust what I said(as shown in past posts) .you do not control this forum and there is NOTHING you (and narong, sggonewrong) can do about it(except rant). that's the beauty of me postings things I like when and where I like. you don't even have a concept of free speech (which just show how immature and childish hecklers like you, narong, sggonewrong are). who cares about sourgrapes like you. I posts what I like. what can you do about my postings? NOTHING. period. your continuous impotent heckling justs shows up your frustrations. I love it. hahhahhahhaha

Get some new material old man, same old thing over and over again like cut and paste. You care what I post or else why reply? All your information can be gleaned off the internet, no big deal, Chavalit signing the MOU is in the photo blind bat, no secret, fool.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Get some new material old man, same old thing over and over again like cut and paste. You care what I post or else why reply? All your information can be gleaned off the internet, no big deal, Chavalit signing the MOU is in the photo blind bat, no secret, fool.

At least now he bothers to do some homework before posting his fiction.
Been malued enough times.....recent one I claim credit.....on job copter thread.....fucker ran away and not dare post lah.....

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeah sure as usual when others point it out then in RETROSPECT you said you know , same old organ playing a broken tune. you did NOT even recognise chavalit face in the photo so don't talk cock here. as usual you are mr retrospect. hahhahah. you can't even tell me who the other 2 VVIPs involved in the deal, so don't try to act smart when you are so blind that you did not recognise chavalit or read. always wait for others to post info then you just heckle. who cares what you post when in the first place if you look at your past record, you do NOT post anything or any info at all other than heckling and childish comments. typical sinkie crap. no wonder you are such a sore loser sourgrape and tonychats have no respect for you. Like I said you are impotent as you cannot stop me from doing what I like. TOTALLY impotent. and who give a damn shit about your comments. if you don't like my posts, so be it. don't be sour grapes just because others like GD think they are reliable and creduble. fark off as there is ABSOLUTELY nothing you can do to stop me for telling you off. if you are not happy that's your problem. On the contrary, I am very happy to tell you off. hahhaha. beauty of freedom of speech. others can call you old man too and gives you a taste of your own medicine. try stopping me. hahhahha

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least now he bothers to do some homework before posting his fiction.
Been malued enough times.....recent one I claim credit.....on job copter thread.....fucker ran away and not dare post lah.....

Stupid cannon fairy, all his homework from Phuket News lah, he probably read the online version in the first class toilet of the airplane while cleaning it and try to show off here ha ha ha ha.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stupid cannon fairy, all his homework from Phuket News lah, he probably read the online version in the first class toilet of the airplane while cleaning it and try to show off here ha ha ha ha.

From reading Phuket news he can bullshit so much? Now Machiam a thai expert liao.....really top cannon fairy material.
Now can name drop chavalit to boost his claims....he really dunno his thai stuff.
Gong cheebye think former general and ex pm means big fuck.....
Let me give you some background on big jiew....
Many Thais see chavalit as a political loser.....Thais still haven forgiven him for being responsible for the Asian financial crisis.....another blunder before that as army chief he was infamous as the one humiliated during thai Laos border conflict.....worst post war defeat of thai forces in history.
He was always strong advocate of the kra canal....since he can't fulfill it during his term as PM what makes you think now as a has been he can see the canal completion?

Another interesting fact....
Thai has a treaty with UK that they can't embark on building the kra canal....

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

From reading Phuket news he can bullshit so much? Now Machiam a thai expert liao.....really top cannon fairy material.
Now can name drop chavalit to boost his claims....he really dunno his thai stuff.
Many Thais see chavalit as a political loser.....Thais still haven forgiven him for being responsible for the Asian financial crisis.....another blunder before that as army chief he was infamous as the one humiliated during thai Laos border conflict.....worst post war defeat of thai forces in history.
He was always strong advocate of the kra canal....since he can't fulfill it during his term as PM what makes you think now as a has been he can see the canal completion?

that's why I said you are farking blardy stupid. what "interesting fact" about "Thai has a treaty with UK that they can't embark on building the kra canal...">>> you just shot yourself in your foot and caught bullshitting again.
That treaty is in 1897 and no longer valid!!!!! in 1897 is during queen victoria's times and king Chulalongkorn both long dead!!!!!! NOW is 21st century and David Cameron and Conservative Party. alot of treaty signed by monarchy are long dead after WW1 and WW2. you might as well use the treaties from last century like The Treaty of Versailles to seize land etc. please wake up !!!!. now is 2015!!!! hahahhahah caught bullshitting. Obviously you didn't know it was signed in 1897 and just blab like an idiot as if it was signed yesterday to bolster your case.
You must living in under a coconut shell all these 100+years!!!!. no wonder so senile.
here's the evidence that you talk crap and posts half cooked or misleading info to mislead and bolster your case why the Kra canal would not be build. Read this Mr STUPID>> from website.
http://larouchepub.com/other/2013/4040bld_kra_asia.html

"....In April 1897, the British made a secret agreement with Siam, which deprived the latter of its rights to develop a canal through the Isthmus of Kra without British consent..."
hahahaha. got caught with your pants down. using outdated irrelevant info. as usual talking cock. no wonder you and xebay11 are born a laughing stock. what new info you got? all your info is crap from internet or everybody knows or worse from last century!!!!. worse is you use outdated last century info to talk cock.
you might as well use say Queen Victoria edict says cannot build Kra and the thais would obey queen victoria edict/treaty. No wonder my Thai friends are laughing their asses off at your stupidity. hahahhahahah . My thai friends says that treaty is an INSULT. king chulalongkorn signed it to humour the british so as not to accept any adviser. this is a fact which you obviously does not know.
like I said, as usual caught bullshitting and using half cooked fary tales from last century to bolster your case. the more you talk the stupider you and your twin gong cheebye xebay11 looks.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that's why I said you are farking blardy stupid. what "interesting fact" about "Thai has a treaty with UK that they can't embark on building the kra canal...">>> you just shot yourself in your foot and caught bullshitting again.
That treaty is in 1897 and no longer valid!!!!! in 1897 is during queen victoria's times and king Chulalongkorn both long dead!!!!!! NOW is 21st century and David Cameron and Conservative Party. monarchy is long dead. you might as well use the treaties from last century like The Treaty of Versailles to seize land a etc. wplease wake up . now is 2015!!!! hahahhahah
You must living in under a coconut shell all these 100+years!!!!.
here's the evidence Mr STUPID>>
http://larouchepub.com/other/2013/4040bld_kra_asia.html

In April 1897, the British made a secret agreement with Siam, which deprived the latter of its rights to develop a canal through the Isthmus of Kra without British consent...
hahahaha. got caught with your pants down. using outdated irrelevant info. as usual talking cock. no wonder you and xebay11 are born a laughing stock. what new info you got? all your info is crap from inetrnet everybody knows. worse is you use outdate last century info to talk cock.
you might as well use say Queen Victoria edict says cannot build Kra and the thais would obey queen victoria edict/treaty. No wonder my Thai friends are laughing their asses off at your stupidity. hahahhahahah

Dun just wiki la. Ask your insider sources.
Going by your logic then UK and Portugal no need return hk and Macao respectively. Just 2 off hand examples

At least I post facts not fairy tales like you.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun just wiki la. Ask your insider sources.
Going by your logic then UK and Portugal no need return hk and Macao respectively. Just 2 off hand examples

At least I post facts not fairy tales like you.
you are too presumptous. that info was NOT in wikipedia. I ask my thai freinds involved in the project about your treaty and they laughed their heads off. they told me it was signed in 1897 and it was an insult to the Thais like an edict from Queen Victoria to king chulalongkorn. nobody in thailand treat it seriously. it was not build as the technology was not there in 1897. they gave me the refernce paper about the treaty and part of it can be seen online. The British forced Siam (nowThailand) to sign the treaty and my Thai friends said it was a great insult to their king. in fact because of this treaty, some of patriotic thais all the more want to build the canal to humilate the british for the insult!!!!! payback time
like i said you do not understand what is going on.
http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2013/eirv40n40-20131011/16-24_4040.pdf

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Numero uno has low friends in low places associating himself with Thailand's worst politician in history.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are too presumptous. that info was NOT in wikipedia. I ask my thai freinds involved in the project about your treaty and they laughed their heads off. they told me it was signed in 1897 and it was an insult to the Thais like an edict from Queen Victoria to king chulalongkorn. nobody in thailand treat it seriously. it was not build as the technology was not there in 1897. they gave me the refernce paper about the treaty and part of it can be seen online. The British forced Siam (nowThailand) to sign the treaty and my Thai friends said it was a great insult to their king. in fact because of this treaty, some of patriotic thais all the more want to build the canal to humilate the british for the insult!!!!! payback time
like i said you do not understand what is going on.
http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2013/eirv40n40-20131011/16-24_4040.pdf

No need to reply so fast.....
Read thoroughly first else your facts all jumbled up.
1677 idea mooted but abandoned as technology not advanced enough.
Treaty signed in 1897....years AFTER Suez Canal was built......
Get your facts and timeline correct before you shoot.

If you know anything about Thailand at all you will know who is chavalit instead of calling him a big shot. Haha who's the idiot now

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Numero uno has low friends in low places associating himself with Thailand's worst politician in history.
In Thailand Chavalit is known as a political dinosaur.....a politically spent outsider excluded from the inner circle... dumbfuck call him a bigshot....shows what he knows about Thailand

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

In Thailand Chavalit is known as a political dinosaur.....a politically spent outsider excluded from the inner circle... dumbfuck call him a bigshot....shows what he knows about Thailand

that's why I said you and xebay11 should just shut the fuck up as the more you post the stupider you and him becomes.
Chavalit a political dinosaur?
Just 2 years ago he lead an official Thailand team that to meet very senior Burmese officials for Thailand to invest US $20 billion in Burma’s economy. His team has billions in money to invest. so don't talk cock. kra canal is one of the project.
you mean an old dinosaur can meet myanmar no1 Burma President Thein Sein and no2 man Vice President Sai Mauk Kham so easily? he has also met Than Shwe.

Next you would reply that maybe all the top three Myanmar generals are not so smart or expereince like the three of you(you xebay11 narong)!!!Wahahahahahahh!!!!!!! you mean dinosaurs have US $20 billions to spend. even 1MDB and najib does not have that much. your logic defies me!!!!
you mean $20 billion dollars is peanuts? don't talk cock. for someone who cannot even afford a business class air ticket or does not know there is wifi in first class, you sure takes the cake for being a braggart. that's why I like exposing you, xebay11 and narong stupidities.

hahhah . at least he has more money, credubility and prestige that you, xebay11 and narong all 3 combined . that I am 100% sure . as for the three of you, even if you all kiss his ass or me, they still would not meet you!!! . hahahahhah
like I said talk big only and like to belittle others. please check your facts with the people in thailand
here the refrence to back up my claim. please post more so taht I can expose your stupid bull shit posts and let others see for themselves. it's get more entertaining by the day.
even the cambodians thinks he is very powerful.
http://www.irrawaddy.org/burma/former-thai-pm-chavalit-discusses-investment-in-naypyidaw.html
http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/chavalit-factor-mooted-timber-politics

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Budget for this kra project is US 2.8 billion.....
If use to built our MCE only can be 5km long.....
Wonder for kra can built until where.....

Regarding chavalit....
You Knn purposely misinfo again.
He never met with the top guys....he met them during his last visits in the 80s.....and then they weren't the top guys yet.
Kns your English comprehension got problem or purposely one?

Anyway chavalit got no respect from majority and establishment in thai. That's a fact.
Just passed away famous monk lp koon likes to publicly berate him as fatso. That's all well documented