• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thailand Falls To Zionist Control For 2nd Time...................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thailand has been dealt a horrific blow during July 3rd's elections.

Zionist-Globalist exile Thaksin Shinawatra's proxy party, led by his own sister, won the elections. Yingluck was virtually unknown just weeks ago and is running as a place holder for her brother Thaksin.

Out of Thailand's eligible voters, only 74% actually came out to vote. Of that 74%, Thaksin's party secured only 263 of 500 seats in the parliament, a mere 52% of the parliament with many of these seats won by very slim margins. 52% of the 74% that bothered to even vote gives Thaksin's Peua Thai Party (PTP) a mere 38% mandate.

Since the 2006 coup deposed Thaksin Shinawatra, he has been represented by global elitists, including.................

Kenneth Adelman (International Crisis Group, PNAC)
James Baker (Council for Foreign Relations)
Robert Blackwill (Council for Foreign Relations)

Meanwhile, his street mobs dubbed the "red shirts" have received support by US-funded NGOs like Prachatai which received 1.5 million baht from the Neo-Con lined National Endowment for Democracy.

seiyup warrior

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot possibly see Ms Yingluck Shinawatra ,sister of corrupt brother Thaksin Shinawatra who looted the counry's wealth, is able to reconcile a five-party Thai govenment.The Thais are fiercely democratic and patriotic to country and King and a constitutional crisis is in the making again and can and had happened before.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thailand has been dealt a horrific blow during July 3rd's elections.

Zionist-Globalist exile Thaksin Shinawatra's proxy party, led by his own sister, won the elections. Yingluck was virtually unknown just weeks ago and is running as a place holder for her brother Thaksin.

Out of Thailand's eligible voters, only 74% actually came out to vote. Of that 74%, Thaksin's party secured only 263 of 500 seats in the parliament, a mere 52% of the parliament with many of these seats won by very slim margins. 52% of the 74% that bothered to even vote gives Thaksin's Peua Thai Party (PTP) a mere 38% mandate.

Since the 2006 coup deposed Thaksin Shinawatra, he has been represented by global elitists, including.................

Kenneth Adelman (International Crisis Group, PNAC)
James Baker (Council for Foreign Relations)
Robert Blackwill (Council for Foreign Relations)

Meanwhile, his street mobs dubbed the "red shirts" have received support by US-funded NGOs like Prachatai which received 1.5 million baht from the Neo-Con lined National Endowment for Democracy.

So what is your point? Abishit should continue to rule or what? That guy has proven to be a flop. Why should anyone complain about a democratically elected Parliament?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hope the Army generals will not be bribed and that they'll stage a coup....................a coup is Thailand's last hope.

why did Thaksin sell Shincorp to S'pore ???

becoz the Lee Family are Zionist stooges like Thaksin too.....................that's why the British helped LKY to power.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hope the Army generals will not be bribed and that they'll stage a coup....................a coup is Thailand's last hope.

why did Thaksin sell Shincorp to S'pore ???

becoz the Lee Family are Zionist stooges like Thaksin too.....................that's why the British helped LKY to power.

That is why LKY is on the board of JP Morgan.
They are spreading their wealth to their own kind. The world is getting more and more dangerous with these crooks around.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ruling party already conceded lost, the army said they will not interfere.
The next thing is an amnesty from the king for Thaksin and Thailand will be back to business as usual.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm Very Suspicious Of Thaksin's Objectives.

Thaksin once said he wanted to be like LKY, and that piss me off immediately. Now, late Mdm Kwa or the late Empress Dowager will be the pantheon of the gods of Sin City.

Do you guys still remember this infamous photo here ?

8D1102E86F4BF4FA166E1E_Large.jpg

Madam Kwa Geok Choo, the late wife of PAP supreme leader Lee Kuan Yew will be ‘honored’ by two Singapore universities NUS and SMU for her ‘contributions’ to Singapore.

SMU will name its new Law Library, a new Scholars’ Programme and a top Law Graduate Award after her while NUS will establish a professorship in property law, a distinguished visitors programme, bursaries and scholarships, in her honor.

In a joint statement, the two universities said the ‘tribute’ is befitting of her achievements and the values she held dear.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I'm Very Suspicious Of Thaksin's Objectives.

whats wrong with being Zionist? fuck the muslims!

do you even know what the word means boh ?

the Christian vs Muslim scenario is just part of their plans.....................

most if not all Western Press are controlled by jews

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like I said, whats wrong with being Zionist? Do you know what the word means?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nowadays, people associate zionist with not just Israeli or jewish or rothschild but anyone and any agenda related to them......

people also associate the word with illuminati, nwo, etc etc..............

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thaksin is good for Thailand, corrupted or not. Nothing else works for Thailand.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zionism

[video=youtube;XZvdpBHgcZI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZvdpBHgcZI[/video]

Iranian Jews were said to be the pure Jews but they were unwilling to associate with the Jews in Israel or migrate and to be 'home' with their race. In Iran, the Jews and the Muslims are actually living in harmony. A very strange revelation ? No, it's Zionism that create a rift between them.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Zionism

the zionist jews are those in Israel......................they were from mostly Russia and eastern Europe.............

most Israeli jews are not ''local'' jews................