• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thailand applies to join BRICS

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland is lapdog of Uncle Sam despite claims to the contrary. That is why the US navy is hosted at Changi Naval Base. Do you think Sinkieland will or can join BRICS?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad
The USA and the west are on the wrong side of history.
Very sad for Sinkieland.

if u read the west including the allies will have huge drop in population by 2025 end. i dunno issit mrna jabs or what. but sinkapore projected 4 million plus nia

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland is lapdog of Uncle Sam despite claims to the contrary. That is why the US navy is hosted at Changi Naval Base. Do you think Sinkieland will or can join BRICS?
of course it’s their fucking bitch. The whore of Babylon. Just look at the way they rolled out the vax mandate.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u read the west including the allies will have huge drop in population by 2025 end. i dunno issit mrna jabs or what. but sinkapore projected 4 million plus nia
the population projection that has since been taken down from the internet. I remember the figure is slightly over 4m. When I first chanced upon it before the scamdemic I wondered if there was a typo

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your believe USA is great ,you are a fool.
If you believe china with CCP at helm is going to be good for the Word, you are hopeless.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your believe USA is great ,you are a fool.
If you believe china with CCP at helm is going to be good for the Word, you are hopeless.
US just lead the world in majority tech by 50-60yrs

China and Russia are around 30yrs behind US, while.some critical emerging tech eg Superconductors China is racing neck to neck with US

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
US just lead the world in majority tech by 50-60yrs

China and Russia are around 30yrs behind US, while.some critical emerging tech eg Superconductors China is racing neck to neck with US

Then why us infrastructure is so poor and old? Machiam like all the place like Jalan kukok?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
because they are NOT investing in obsolete infrastructure, they are saving $$$$ fir next gen infrastructure eg Fusion Power , superconductors power grid, advanced research labs.

exci seseseisisciacaceaThen why us infrastructure is so poor and old? Machiam like all the place like Jalan kukok?