• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai PM General Prayut said if LKY had lived in and run Thailand...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Thai PM should be charged with treason. He doesn't know that his country is so much better than sinkapore, despite incompetent governments.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the problem is not chinks...its the 50% fuckians...HK is not like tat,,,everywhere got fuckians tat r the main chink group...there r problems...look at Manila, Jakarta...n singkieland

I remember your posting about how superior cantonese is compared to the other dialect group.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
We talking purely about economical success,with or without lky singapore will still be one of tthe four asilkyasiangers,in fact we would be sstronger and more independent

No. Without lky, there will be too many people to bribe. How to make money like that? :confused:

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember your posting about how superior cantonese is compared to the other dialect group.

Once a CUNTonese, always a CUNTonese! 唯恐天下太平! If not happy with other dialects in Spore, fuck off to other countries lah!

CUNTonese HK gets its water & electricity supply fr the mainland. If CUNTonese HK has affordable & better alternative source for water & electricity to continue their prosperity, they would have become independent liao! Why wait till now??

Moral of the story: A CUNTonese who talks without being realistic is a fucking CUNTonese!! A CUNTonese always dreams of restoring the CUNTonese HK trend of the 80s but doesn't embrace other dialects or getting in touch with the reality!! A stuck in the m&d indeed!!

Dream on! Motherfucking The_Hypocrite!!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY was over-rated. the British succeeded in Singapore, and LKY inherited the British's solid foundations and saw to the continued success. if Singapore didn't have LKY, a half-decent competent leader would still do a good job of modernizing the country and improving the living conditions of the people in the 1960s.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
it was already peaceful in southern thailand until thugsin started to mess with things in the area. The rest is history.
I think LKY will behave in similar way as thugsin. messing with the malays and causing rebellion. only reason it has not happened in singapore is because of tight control and malays a forcibly dispersed and do not have a area where they have majority where they would probably vote for UMNO singapore instead of PAP.