• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai Paratrooper falls to his death in accident

laksa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Main chute gets caught on plane and reserve chute failed to open :( RIP

[video=youtube;ISnBqAuT42o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISnBqAuT42o[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This occurred in 2001 but the vid was uploaded on liveleak and YouTube a few days back and also posted on stomp I don't know why there is new interest in this right now or maybe its because the video is only released today military incidents are usually covered up. This vid should also be doing the rounds on thai Facebook pages so u could get a thai Fren to translate it perhaps they have more info on the story.

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didn't the pilot do an emergency landing...

Then jump master had 3 full minutes to pull the poor guy in.. why in the Hell DID they do nothing, when the line was still holding and the videographer was still taking video all the while?? Were they waiting for him to fall to his death n record it??

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then jump master had 3 full minutes to pull the poor guy in.. why in the Hell DID they do nothing, when the line was still holding and the videographer was still taking video all the while?? Were they waiting for him to fall to his death n record it??

All of this has been discussed already.

No winch was present so they couldn't haul him in. They cannot just grab unto the rope obviously and physically pull him in cos they aren't strong enough and they cannot reach it.

There were ppl asking why was the paratrooper grabbing unto his helmet like he doesn't want to lose it. He is signaling to the dive master he is aware of the situation and that is to cut off the line and he will use his emergency chute which didn't open in this case and i heard he landed on someone's gate impaled. This jump took place at chiang mai and it's an annal jump for some children's celebration.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

No winch was present so they couldn't haul him in. They cannot just grab unto the rope obviously and physically pull him in cos they aren't strong enough and they cannot reach it.

There were ppl asking why was the paratrooper grabbing unto his helmet like he doesn't want to lose it. He is signaling to the dive master he is aware of the situation and that is to cut off the line and he will use his emergency chute which didn't open in this case and i heard he landed on someone's gate impaled. This jump took place at chiang mai and it's an annal jump for some children's celebration.

You half keling paedofuck!:mad::oIo:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The correct spelling would be anal you nasty shit skin. Btw seems like you're projecting your pedo fantasies along with your gay shit.

You fucking son of a keeling father must have been the one who sodomised Sei Hao Hai Alamaking/Stompiss/SadPlumpCunt in front of he laptop and spilling your cum on it. Good shot you half keling bastard!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fucking son of a keeling father must have been the one who sodomised Sei Hao Hai Alamaking/Stompiss/SadPlumpCunt in front of he laptop and spilling your cum on it. Good shot you half keling bastard!

Doggy no one to play with you so you need to stalk others to get attention?

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a way to show the kids... RIP to him for the gruesome death... watching him falling earthwards really is like WTF... :eek: