• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Thai King Strips Consort Nude Of Titles! Guess Why!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Liberation from the ways of the world correct?

So basically any devoted Buddhist should be renouncing how we all live and basically become like monks correct? In fact dont even need to eat or drink right?

That liberation is the liberation from suffering. If eating is giving you suffering, then give it up. I enjoy my steaks medium rare, how about you? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Meditation is not about gaining power, it is about observing the changes in energy in your surroundings and within you, doesn’t really matter where you are physically :coffee::coffee::coffee:
I was just being sarcastic, with reference to the horny hedonistic Thai royal. I actually like the teachings and philosophy of the Buddha. And more importantly, he never claimed to be god or prophet.

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2019-10-22-11-10-57-1.png

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the good old days rich man have as many wives as they want. Then the xtians colonizers came and ruined everything. :mad:

the Xintian human rights are even worst.
Fuck arse fuck mouth fuck whatever, animal sex, orgies, customs from their Greek and Roman ancestors. now even push for gender neutral binary whatever shit, spreading STDs.