• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai King funeral: photos

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
KYPggqG.png

V3vuCiP.png

QyGyhc2.png

A lot more photos at https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...ns-cremation-for-late-king-bhumibol-adulyadej

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one of the chosen ones who live a great quality life style everyone dream he is the one.

Eat free. Wake up anytime he likes. Money no problems. Sleep w sui Cha bor no problems.

Someone washes his karchng.

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siam kia and siam bu like the retard in my siggie and profile picture confirmed are the gongcheebais among gongcheebais.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
90 million dollars ( or is it baht ? ) can improve lots and lots and many many lots of lives but ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Half of the Budget went to lining the elite pockets.
Most of the items like our NDP are free (using army personnel and Govt staff).

I will tell you this, I spent two National Day Parades, while in "National Slavery" which was a 'privilege" providing FREE LOGISTICS, setting up these & day...all I got was cold boxed food, some packet drinks & most of the time, water from Jerry Cans, night snacks from the metal containers that looked like swill fed to pigs. The attendees of the NDP does not know, the 'conscripted labourers" that burned weekends & book outs to provide them with "awesome" facilities & displays, while people like us suffer.

Who gets the credit?...what did we "privileged" people get?? extra day off & nothing else...I swore, I never attend or even viewed any National Day Parades even on TV all my life...& never did.

Whose pockets got lined...no need to guess!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will tell you this, I spent two National Day Parades, while in "National Slavery" which was a 'privilege" providing FREE LOGISTICS, setting up these & day...all I got was cold boxed food, some packet drinks & most of the time, water from Jerry Cans, night snacks from the metal containers that looked like swill fed to pigs. The attendees of the NDP does not know, the 'conscripted labourers" that burned weekends & book outs to provide them with "awesome" facilities & displays, while people like us suffer.

Who gets the credit?...what did we "privileged" people get?? extra day off & nothing else...I swore, I never attend or even viewed any National Day Parades even on TV all my life...& never did.

Whose pockets got lined...no need to guess!

Another one that comes to mind is YOG.
How can overrun Budget in the hundreds of millions when they had sponsors and using volunteers and existing manpower of the sports associations. I bet you it’s creative accounting.

It’s akin to those charity shows where they tell you all proceeds goes to charity but not before they pay off everyone involved, charge all expenses, inflate the cost give jobs to their cronies then remaining balance left if any then donate to charity.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another one that comes to mind is YOG.
How can overrun Budget in the hundreds of millions when they had sponsors and using volunteers and existing manpower of the sports associations. I bet you it’s creative accounting.

It’s akin to those charity shows where they tell you all proceeds goes to charity but not before they pay off everyone involved, charge all expenses, inflate the cost give jobs to their cronies then remaining balance left if any then donate to charity.

YOG....who is hearing of YOG these days..ask any one out there, YOG!..many will shrug their shoulders " ask, what's that?".PRC held the next YOG after Singapore..did we hear of any budget overrun?

This was the job of "half ball bola" who spend his time, 'fixing' the oppositions, so that, no one will ask, why the YOG budget, over ran by S$300 million...oh!, another, it takes 52 years to check the books case.

The greatest wonder of it all is...he is still collecting big fat pay checks & bonuses...at whose expense??

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thailand is an absolute monarchy but on paper it is a full fledged democracy. Elected governments are allowed to run the country on royal terms. Their own people not only know this but are party to it. Its a religion interwoved with Buddhism. I recall the times when Thai Baht was first to crash and the sub prime crisis. The King had his private accounts replenished bot times from state treasury.

With the gift of resources and land, I wonder how their full potential would like if they exercised democracy to its fullest.

Thakshin would have been one of their most successful PMs if he had not tapped the rural base ( a preserve of the King and Queen) for his support with clear intention of usurping it.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing I wish to understand about the late Lee Kuan Yew was, towards the end of his life here on earth, why did he wear those Mandarin Coat?? Anyone can throw a light on this? Is it for auspicious purpose or for convenience? the last part...looking at those cloth buttons, unless there a snap button beneath...it is not convenient...then it is?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing I wish to understand about the late Lee Kuan Yew was, towards the end of his life here on earth, why did he wear those Mandarin Coat?? Anyone can throw a light on this? Is it for auspicious purpose or for convenience? the last part...looking at those cloth buttons, unless there a snap button beneath...it is not convenient...then it is?
Getting ready for 寿衣

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

He wanted to hide the fact that he was wearing adult diaper.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it's $90 million. But then it peanuts for a billionaire, one of the riches in Asia.

That obscene amount of money could help tons of folks improve their livelihood.
Rama IX was the richest monarch in the world , those Arab oil kings and the head of Windsor also lose to him by miles ...