• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai Gers in Sarong Kebaya

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will take more SQ flights than Thai Airways in future. Thai Airways also lots of lao gohs already. :o

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5oh8ryv4kNY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5oh8ryv4kNY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

jw5

Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_588152.html

SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) will soon feature stewardesses from the Land of Smiles in its famous sarong kebayas.

The carrier conducted its first recruitment exercise in Thailand last month.

More FT influx but in the right industry. Those deadly curves are coming back. Local girls can go work in Tiger Airways.:biggrin:
SIA have had prc nationals, korean nationals, jap nationals, etc flying the China, Korea and Jap routes respectively for years.
It's about time they had the Thais flying the Thai routes, if they haven't already. Surprising that they are only starting now, I would have thought they started sometime back.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walking Street of Thaniya Plaza QUOTE]

Wah, after watching the throng of sexy girls loitering freely at Thaniya, I know now why so many men love to visit Bangkok. The next time your father, brother, boyfriend or husband plan a trip to Thailand, better check on them.
It seems this "profession" exists and proliferates regardless of race, language or religion - Thailand (Buddhism), Philippines (Christianity), Indonesia (Islam), Bali (Hinduism), Singapore (Capitalism). I thought these countries are well known for their monks, pastors, ulamas and priests.

simpsons

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walking Street of Thaniya Plaza QUOTE]

Wah, after watching the throng of sexy girls loitering freely at Thaniya, I know now why so many men love to visit Bangkok. The next time your father, brother, boyfriend or husband plan a trip to Thailand, better check on them.
It seems this "profession" exists and proliferates regardless of race, language or religion - Thailand (Buddhism), Philippines (Christianity), Indonesia (Islam), Bali (Hinduism), Singapore (Capitalism). I thought these countries are well known for their monks, pastors, ulamas and priests.

whatever religion ppl have demand to xxx

babachai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last week when flying back from Jakarta, there was this PRC stewardess, offering "Macaloni or chicken with lice".

am55

Alfrescian
Loyal
almost every part of s'pore society is being invaded by foreigners from our hospitals, our retail outlets, our coffeeshop, our hawkers even the working girls at geylang. The "singapore girl" or even singaporeans will disappear in the future

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walking Street of Thaniya Plaza

Hey Moron, sinkieland is not based on captialism, it is based on Leealisim. It is captialism for the Lees, not for the sinkies serfs.