• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Texas school shooting leaves 10 people dead, most of them students

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In short they are now faced with the problems of success.

If they cannot manage it and it seems they can’t , droves of Americans will leave its shores in the generations to come.
you don't wish to walk into a redneck american home unannounced.
greggtheresa.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

348_2.JPG

348_0.JPG

gunowners_in_their_home.jpg

20100316-armed-american.jpg

every household is armed to the teeth. even neighborhood squirrels are armored.
thumb.php

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The US became great largely because everybody had guns and used them on a regular basis to exert influence and power. In fact that is how the West was won.

The nation grew because communities could take the law into their own hands. appoint a sheriff who would then choose a deputy. These hodgepodge groups then embarked upon a journey that has brought America to what it is today... the greatest nation on the face of this earth!

This rise to power was no accident. It happened because the battle for the survival of the fittest and the most cunning was allowed to rage with the minimum of hinderance.

Simply put it, the Americans are warmongers

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you don't wish to walk into a redneck american home unannounced.
greggtheresa.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

348_2.JPG

348_0.JPG

gunowners_in_their_home.jpg

20100316-armed-american.jpg

every household is armed to the teeth. even neighborhood squirrels are armored.
thumb.php

It begs the question . Why does one household need so many guns for ? Are they going to war ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It begs the question . Why does one household need so many guns for ? Are they going for war ?

The constitution gives them the right to arm themselves to the teeth so that rogue governments can be deposed using max firepower.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simply put it, the Americans are warmongers
The constitution gives them the right to arm themselves to the teeth so that rogue governments can be deposed using max firepower.

Are they the ones trying to form the rebel government ? Don't they have police, marines , FBI and what nots to stop incursion?

The whole country will self implode with this amount of firepower in each household.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
And yet we have nuts whos willing to migrate there. :rolleyes:

It's a great country to live in. I spent 2 years there and it was the best 2 years of my life. Guns did not faze me I had one myself and it greatly improved the odds for me.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And yet we have nuts whos willing to migrate there. :rolleyes:
Yes , these are the ones who claim that they have big balls and complain about sinkie and brag big about USA and happily migrated there until their kids got killed in school.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You are lucky that you are not dead yet .

If America was so bad all the billionaires would have moved out a long time ago. They can afford to live anywhere in the world.

They remain because although the US is not Utopia it's still a vibrant, inspiring and exhilarating place to be.

Don't believe everything you read. Media have to dwell on the negatives in order to capture eyeballs. The reality is nowhere near what you have been lead to believe.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It begs the question . Why does one household need so many guns for ? Are they going to war ?
for some it's a hobby, like buying old cars and doing work on them to bring them up to collectors' market value. my favorite is the winchester repeating rifle. fired a model 1873 in the range and it is still an accurate and lethal weapon. when it was first mass produced it was so successful (killing injuns) that it was called "the gun that won the west".
MI27465_HR.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yes , these are the ones who claim that they have big balls and complain about sinkie and brag big about USA and happily migrated there until their kids got killed in school.

In Singapore kids kill themselves because of school. :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If America was so bad all the billionaires would have moved out a long time ago. They can afford to live anywhere in the world.

They remain because although the US is not Utopia it's still a vibrant, inspiring and exhilarating place to be.

Don't believe everything you read. Media have to dwell on the negatives in order to capture eyeballs. The reality is nowhere near what you have been lead to believe.

I doubt those billionaires stay in US 24/7. They have homes elsewhere too.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're scared then stay out. America is not going to miss you.

No tks. If one started arming themselves it looks like a terrorist state. I am happy where i am now. I dont have arms at home and i dont nid carry arms. I can walk and go anywhere any time of day/night. Still safe. Unlike those stupid yankees. Afraid of their own shadows!

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Billionaires don't live in the ghettos. They live in rarefied , well protected neighbourhoods. The country put in tight security to protect the elite and wealthy. They themselves live in a house full of guns because they are afraid like hell. They are given incentives and protection to stay in US. It is not their own choice. If they have a chance and really cherish true freedom without the need for police and FBI protection, I bet they will migrate to Singapore.