• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Testing whether my settings have been resumed back to normal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha @ginmother you evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dog lost. Looks like I am the winner. I take back my clap for you Malaysian winner dog celebrating getting rid of me from the forum.
Sneaky evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dog son of chicken @ginmother has been pretending not to know my challenge to boss is I will leave the forum today if he or his dog don’t resumed my posting interval from 200 or 300 seconds to normal. Paste below for all to see:

@Leongsam you or your dog have not removed the discrimination settings on me. It’s very hard for me to post now. Each time I click a post to reply, the screen will hang for many seconds and then the when I click to post the screen hang again for many seconds. And once I post i have to wait at least 200 or 300 seconds to be able to post again. Tomorrow I am busy and will not login. The day after tomorrow if my setting is not back to normal, I will walk out of this forum forever just like how I walked out of LJ Mccully office. Pui your filthy whore mother raise coward beast bullying a victim of crimes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya while I was out of the forum yesterday, the evil filthy Malaysian Indian nick @ginmother go round churning evil filthy lies of me. That must be what kt latha did to me after I left SFC too. Same criminal bully patten through and through indeed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sneaky evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dog son of chicken @ginmother has been pretending not to know my challenge to boss is I will leave the forum today if he or his dog don’t resumed my posting interval from 200 or 300 seconds to normal. Paste below for all to see:

@Leongsam you or your dog have not removed the discrimination settings on me. It’s very hard for me to post now. Each time I click a post to reply, the screen will hang for many seconds and then the when I click to post the screen hang again for many seconds. And once I post i have to wait at least 200 or 300 seconds to be able to post again. Tomorrow I am busy and will not login. The day after tomorrow if my setting is not back to normal, I will walk out of this forum forever just like how I walked out of LJ Mccully office. Pui your filthy whore mother raise coward beast bullying a victim of crimes.
YOU MOTHER FUCKING JIBYE WALK OUT OF ORFIT AND WALK AROUND PEOPLE NOW WANT TO WALK OUT OF FORUM KNN MY UNCLE THINK YOU BETTER STAY INSIDE YOUR OWN BATU CAVE AKA OWN JIBYE KANG KNN

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vat happened Dearie?
Did Boss put a leash and muzzle on you?
It's tough love, you should learn to appreciate adult education.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vat happened Dearie?
Did Boss put a leash and muzzle on you?
It's tough love, you should learn to appreciate adult education.
You sore loser evil filthy coward liar Malaysian Indian liar son of whore are so proud to pretend not to understand Boss Sam has lost in my challenge to him.