• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Terrex coming home for CNY

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Trump gave the executive order to kill the TPP deal, it broke his heart. He couldn't contain his disappointment. He broke down and cried.

US abandons me. China, my friend of 30 years, ignores me. I feel like I am a nobody's child.

[video=youtube;gczR_Q18YPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gczR_Q18YPA[/video]

News of his depression reached the tops in Beijing. They held a meeting. After a lengthy discussion, they decided to release the Terrex as a signal of a renewed friendship to a wayward friend. Scribe from the meeting include comments ' He is the same color as us. Let's help our own kind. He has just lost his way. He can be re-trained. '

Singapore is nothing compared to large developed markets like Japan, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Like typical Chinese running dogs like Jah, you overestimate the value of your yellow skin. Dun mean nothing to the chinks if you go against their interests you dumbfuck.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China doesn't want the whole world. She knows she can't take the West. But she can control the affairs in this South East Asia region to her advantage and counteracts the threats from the West. She is immensely interested in making sure the countries in this region are in allegiance with her .

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Terrex left HK port at 4.30 am this morning. On the way to Singapore.

Should be back by Chap Goh Mei.

Last edited: