• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Terence Cao really sibei boh standard!

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, why this Sinkapore man so no taste de? Look hansome but choose so ugly woman, must be from Hubei, we Szechuan women are pretty more.

Hate this kind of Sinkapore man, so irressponsible, if I am that woman, I want half his property and raise my child in Australia.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, why this Sinkapore man so no taste de? Look hansome but choose so ugly woman, must be from Hubei, we Szechuan women are pretty more.

Hate this kind of Sinkapore man, so irressponsible, if I am that woman, I want half his property and raise my child in Australia.

Guangdong women the best imo. :biggrin:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL!!!! are you besotted wife? i heard of 红双喜 hoon ki...

pics_siweihudie_1219149676.jpg

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe he was drunk at that time and she was with heavy makeup and nice dress.

With the lady applying heavier make up, fancy dress/hair do, dimmer lights and some alcohol, anything can happen.

Or another TC strategy is to cover the face, fire the base.