• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teochew Nang | 潮州人 - Sharing anything Teochew

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teochews, always boastful, its in their genes. Boh lian tian si peh. (He only stops boasting when father just died).

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS - this week buy what number for 4D huh? I am not greedy. 3rd prize enough for me. Must choon choon tiok and mai pua thung lumber ok?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS - this week buy what number for 4D huh? I am not greedy. 3rd prize enough for me. Must choon choon tiok and mai pua thung lumber ok?

if he know 4D number he wont be setting up website and beg for money liao ...:wink: 4D is a maths game ..more ppl buy more chances of kena ...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teochew poetry:

Teochew lang
ka kee lang
Pa see bo sang kan

Ti gor liang
Ti gor zor
Ti gor uu jee
ti gor por

:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he know 4D number he wont be setting up website and beg for money liao ...:wink: 4D is a maths game ..more ppl buy more chances of kena ...

Same goes for fortune tellers. If they are the can type, wtf be fortune teller? Same goes for those who 'khua beh' in the morning at turf club. If khua beh ay choon, why must take bicycle, motorbike, lorry or pick up to recce the behs? Should be Porsches, Lambos, Ferraris etc.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old people say teochew girls are the best. Because the men are damn chauvinistic. At young age, they are taught to take very good care of father and brothers. So once married, they will naturally take care of husband, kids and in laws.

But sadly not many in my generation were raised the traditional teochew way liao. Sayang.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old people say teochew girls are the best. Because the men are damn chauvinistic. At young age, they are taught to take very good care of father and brothers. So once married, they will naturally take care of husband, kids and in laws.

But sadly not many in my generation were raised the traditional teochew way liao. Sayang.

Thanks to you, I just realised I never bonked a Teochew ah nia before. Always M'sians in the past but never M'sian Teochew. I must go hunting for one asap. Very difficult task ahead. Even for S'poreans, many were Hokkien ah lians.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to you, I just realised I never bonked a Teochew ah nia before. Always M'sians in the past but never M'sian Teochew. I must go hunting for one asap. Very difficult task ahead. Even for S'poreans, many were Hokkien ah lians.

I'm Teochew. No wonder people keep accusing me of boasting. Friends, truth is not boasting. If you have evidence of me lying, just accuse me of lying.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Same goes for fortune tellers. If they are the can type, wtf be fortune teller? Same goes for those who 'khua beh' in the morning at turf club. If khua beh ay choon, why must take bicycle, motorbike, lorry or pick up to recce the behs? Should be Porsches, Lambos, Ferraris etc.

thats right ...dont underestimate human imagination ...can ask pslam23 ...hes a living example :wink: