• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo Ho Pin - Singaporeans are ingrates !

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 issues:

1. granted, u lose some and u win some. such products were wilfully guaranteed and taken for granted that lehman's words would hold true. cannot blame banks for selling them (unless it is mis-selling or misrepresentation). honest mistake. apologise for it. KNNBCCB!!! CB mouth golden ah, fucking dogs??? cannot apologise ah??? cannot say sorry ah??? just say "sorry, we thought they were safe cos they have good credit ratings. but it was not to be. but our other investments made money, so on the whole, we have covered the losses (which u claimed!!!) with other investments which did good" and show the accounts. oh, can the bloody cass please answer why on bloody earth do town councils have the authority to invest funds given to them to improve the fucking neighbourhood???!!! who advises them and who have the expertise to make sure they r doing the right thing???

2. do the opposition wards have the same amount of sinking fund given to them???

Their PAPies golden mouth is only fit for a few task only.

1. Talking cock.
2. Blaming Singaporeans.
3. And claiming they are the best that money can buy.

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoa!!! your second question is a direct poke to their eyes! :biggrin:

a few years back, i visited a relative over at tp lor 8. he is living on the pp side of the road. the papee side all fully upgraded but the righteous side were already damn happy just to have their main doors changed to the fire-proof type. same amount of funds???:rolleyes:

Their PAPies golden mouth is only fit for a few task only.

1. Talking cock.
2. Blaming Singaporeans.
3. And claiming they are the best that money can buy.

got another 2 uses :- carrying balls (yes, with their mouths) and sucking FT cocks (and paying them). fucking faggots whose parents never taught how to apologise!!!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
a few years back, i visited a relative over at tp lor 8. he is living on the pp side of the road. the papee side all fully upgraded but the righteous side were already damn happy just to have their main doors changed to the fire-proof type. same amount of funds???:rolleyes:

:eek::eek::eek: do everyone pay the same amount of S&C charges? if we do, why the differences in the distribution of the fund? :eek::eek::eek:

mockingbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek::eek::eek: do everyone pay the same amount of S&C charges? if we do, why the differences in the distribution of the fund? :eek::eek::eek:

In S'pore, the rich can bully the poor, the strong can bully the weak and yes, the ruling party can bully the opposition party.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
In S'pore, the rich can bully the poor, the strong can bully the weak and yes, the ruling party can bully the opposition party.

Bro, u must insert the closing chapter.

At the end of the day, all rich insensitive bastards will still perish, await judgement from God & their children will suffer for their parents sins.

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal

dont know leh... should be the same lah... maybe, the opposition dont have fantastic employees who have so much hindsight!!!:rolleyes: that's why upgrading project only involves changing to the fire-proof door, which i know for a fact is compulsory!!!:mad:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bukit Panjang MP Teo Ho Pin, Co-Ordinating Chairman of PAP Town Councils, top scorer of percentage votes in GE 2006, is smirking at voters that we should be "thankful" only "a little" money is lost by PAP Town Councils.

My dear friend Shin Leong voted for him. Hope he realised his mistake by now. Even in contests where the PAP candidate is sure to win, in fact, especially in contests where the PAP candidate is sure to win, the politically aware voters shouldn't give the PAP candidate the vote. All you'll give is a high winning margin, a licence to for them to be smug, and a smirk at you in return.

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear friend Shin Leong voted for him. Hope he realised his mistake by now. Even in contests where the PAP candidate is sure to win, in fact, especially in contests where the PAP candidate is sure to win, the politically aware voters shouldn't give the PAP candidate the vote. All you'll give is a high winning margin, a licence to for them to be smug, and a smirk at you in return.

i used to think that i should have voted for those dictators cos there just wasnt any worthy opposition candidates. whenever i voted for the opposition, i felt bad cos it just didnt seem right and made me look very unreasonable and childish. i m so wrong.

i will now vote for the opposition without any guilt (damn!!! i bloody got something the dictators dont have: bloody foresight!!!), until the dictators get deposed!!! license somemore!!! i wanna see how many of those scholars can make it in the private sector!!! be thankful, somemore...:oIo:

and someone please tell me, where did they learn the ability to say an outright lie (which everyone knows) and still be able to sleep soundly at nite??? bukit timah air induces sleep isit???:mad:

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am an old and simple man. I don't know about investing to make big bucks, all I want are answers to the 2 questions below.

1) When the TCs make money from their investments, how will that be of benefit to the residents? Are there some criteria that spell out the linkage between profits and the benefits handed out?

2) If in the situation that the investments (as opposed to putting money into things like government bonds and banks' fixed deposits) suffer net losses, what will happen and who is accountable?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i used to think that i should have voted for those dictators cos there just wasnt any worthy opposition candidates. whenever i voted for the opposition, i felt bad cos it just didnt seem right and made me look very unreasonable and childish. i m so wrong.

i will now vote for the opposition without any guilt (damn!!! i bloody got something the dictators dont have: bloody foresight!!!), until the dictators get deposed!!! license somemore!!! i wanna see how many of those scholars can make it in the private sector!!! be thankful, somemore...:oIo:

and someone please tell me, where did they learn the ability to say an outright lie (which everyone knows) and still be able to sleep soundly at nite??? bukit timah air induces sleep isit???:mad:

It's very heartwarming that what I'm trying to say is understood and appreciated, even by just an audience of one. Thanks. :smile:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be thankful that the funds have grown under the Town Council’s watch. /QUOTE]

Thankful???? Lampar thankful.

According to Dr Teo, it was because Town Councils cannot reveal their investment strategies and, anyway, Town Councils abide by the proper financial reporting system.

Since when is anything transparent in Sinkeeland? Does anyone know where his CPF funds are invested and how much returns it generates and at least how much is in there?

Pasir Ris-Punggol MPs Teo Ser Luck and Penny Low said that residents’ sentiments were fair, but urged them to understand that the Town Councils did not foresee the financial tsunami and its impact on complex structured products.

What to do? It has happened. A "honest mistake". Let's move on.

Customer service representative Nura Fadhlin, ... but I’m concerned that we don’t know what they are doing with our money.”

He's hit the jackpot.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pasir Ris-Punggol MPs Teo Ser Luck and Penny Low said that residents’ sentiments were fair, but urged them to understand that the Town Councils did not foresee the financial tsunami and its impact on complex structured products.

Town Councils are town councils or mini-GICs? How come got investment strategies that are unrevealable? Is Town Council A investing heavily in arms and ammo industry in order to invade Town Council B? Or is Town Council C investing in militia to mount a coup? The mind boggles...:confused: