• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo Chee Hean PAP Minister creates havoc and disasters everywhere he goes!!!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Teo Chee Hean Teo Chee Bye Chao Chee Bye creates havoc and disasters and problems everywhere he goes.

Until now I am still wondering why Lee Hsien Loong wants to bring him in as a PAP Minister in the first place? His farkther Lee Kuan Yew doesnt thinks he is capable of being a minister, but Lee Hsien Loong insist in bringing him in, and what happen next is disasters.

When Teo Chee Bye was the Education Minister, he changed the whole system and make it so unbearable for the teachers, and all the teachers make lots of noises saying they are overloaded with school works and teaching. Teo Chee Bye is the fucker that told the teachers during his time that treat your students like your customers. Fucking Teo Chee Bye brain is fried, how can you treat your students as your customers?

The teachers should treat their students like their younger brothers or sisters or like their children. If the teachers treat the students as what I mention above, the teachers will love their students and the students will respect their teachers.

But if the teachers treat their students like their customers, the students will confirm climb over the teacher's head. And during that time, all students starts to get out of hand and teachers cannot discipline them, and most of them turned into a bunch of spoilt brats till now. Nowadays, there is no respect for teachers and students, as teachers cannot discipline the students and students dont respect the teachers.

After Teo Chee Bye left the Education dept, Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam took over from Teo Chee Bye as Education Minister, and the education dept starts to turn better and the teachers starts to complain less than before. You dont have to take my word for it, just asked those teachers who is being teaching from year 2000 till now, they can tell you the big difference between Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam and the Teo Chee Bye.

Then Teo Chee Bye became the present Defence Minister. Same thing now, as reservit is so unbearable and fucking tough, but this Teo Chee Bye dont care. Some more when his mens trained the NSF and torture them until the NSFs die, Teo Chee Bye quickly come out and have a press conference saying he never asked his mens to torture the NSFs and he also dont know that there are this SAF torture training treatment or SAF mistreatment of NSFs in Singapore. That is the most funniest joke I ever heard, he was the first batch scholar from SAF, and yet he did not know there's this torture training treatment in SAF. This Teo Chee Bye is either blind, or when he is working in SAF or Mindef, he is either sleeping in his office or playing golf during his office hours, or Teo Chee Bye is busy fucking his secretary in his office.

This Teo Chee Hean Teo Chee Bye Chao Chee Bye will caused the downfall of PAP, if Lee Hsien Loong still keeping him by his side.

But actually is a good thing that Lee Hsien Loong still keeping him, cause slowly this Teo Chee Bye will create havoc again until PAP slowly start to lose their seats and support all over Singapore to the Opposition Parties.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
teo_chee_hean2.jpg
I am an Elite! Dont make me laugh!​

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of them are fucked up minister of million dollars - if not ALL of them.

What else is new?

KNN PAP!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

I told my son many times not to employ him alreadi, but he never listen.

Maybe this joker is my son fuck buddy or what, I dont know leh?

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you expect from a band of cheats? Just wait for the coming. It is not religious but the result from systemic failing on the way. Singapore is not a country in the first place. It is named as a country, for the convenience of international powers that be, to do their bidding. That is reality.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
teo_chee_hean2.jpg

Hahahaha! No matter how LHL will never sack me one, u know why?

I am his number one fuck buddy!!!

Hehehehehehehehe!!!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
teo_chee_hean2.jpg

My name is Teo Chee Hean
Do anything also very hean hean
Finally come to parlihean(ment)
And met my fuck buddy Lee Hsien Hean(Loong)
Then always in the bed hean hean he he ha ha everyday
That is how I spend my day
Each day hean hean he he ha ha ah ah everyday!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
teo_chee_hean2.jpg

My name is Teo Chee Hean
They all call me Teo Chee Bye
Cause they knows that I love the Chow Chee Bye
And I really cannot live without the Chow Chee Bye
So I prefer you to call me Teo Chee Bye
As I really loved all the Chow Chee Bye!

Hehehehehehehe!!!

massorgy68

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree abt the reservist. Since 2008 they implemented the stupid system of doing route march and range during the 2-3 weeks ICT. Nabehhh make ppl tired for nothing...

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
the SAT requirement TCH introduced for local university entrance was withdrawn immediately after he was removed from MOE.. was in place only for 1 year!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
the SAT requirement TCH introduced for local university entrance was withdrawn immediately after he was removed from MOE.. was in place only for 1 year!

teo_chee_hean2.jpg

Frankly speaking the only skill that I have ever since I was in the parliment is playing with all the chow chee bye.

I am only good in playing the chee bye. That's why my fuck buddy LHL pulled me in to become a PAP minister, so as to just accompany him to go out and have fun only.

What Education Minister and Defence Minister??? I will never use my brain to think but my cock.

Please give me a break, ok???

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A poor leader surrounds himself with inferior underlings.

If Sporeans want to improve things they must make changes at the very top. Otherwise they'll just end up with someone as bad or wourse as Teo Chee Hean :rolleyes: