• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Temasek in talks to buy stake in Li Ka Shing's A. S. Watson: Wall St Journal

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
hot from oven...:*:

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...i-ka-shings-s-watson-wall-st-journal-20140321

SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings is in advanced talks to buy a stake in Li Ka-shing's A.S. Watson Co, the Wall Street Journal reported.

The initial public offering of retailer Watson is expected to happen this year, with Hong Kong as one of the venues for the planned dual listing, billionaire Li Ka-shing said last month.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
then better avoid....unless you want to lose your pants and underpants.

hot from oven...:*:

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...i-ka-shings-s-watson-wall-st-journal-20140321

SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings is in advanced talks to buy a stake in Li Ka-shing's A.S. Watson Co, the Wall Street Journal reported.

The initial public offering of retailer Watson is expected to happen this year, with Hong Kong as one of the venues for the planned dual listing, billionaire Li Ka-shing said last month.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HKG Li is smart, issue shares before Interest Up and before market crashes.
only super smart Hand Job buy high and sell low

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
watsons is all over the place in HK, China, macau and sinkieland, i am quite sure this is a good bet. moreover li ka shing brandname, sure no problem one.

The brand name is solid. But the whore will jinx it with her lousy timing and zilch investment nous. Equities are on a precipice; LKS knows that, and is letting go high before buying it back at a bargain.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Li Ka Shing - One of the world's shrewdest businessman and investor. He does not need to sell, and if he sells, he either has been offered a price he cannot refuse or something is wrong with the business model.
Whore Jinx- One of the world's Ugliest and dumbest business woman, with a long and proven track record of losses, bad timing, and poor buys with questionable due diligence, resulting in over $60 billion in losses. If Li Ka Shing even lost one quarter of what Whore Jinx has, he would be bankrupt.
Prediction - It will not end well for Singapore taxpayers. If you never seen the equivalent of a business lamb walking into a wolf's cave, this is it.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
normally, when temasek choot chiu, i mean the main one, not those small affiliated companies buying OLAM blah... there are bound to be some political essence in it. sometimes, you have to think this way, their losses in investments on the other hand may help in forging ties, that's the smelliness of some of the countries state firms they invest in. china is one good example.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
normally, when temasek choot chiu, i mean the main one, not those small affiliated companies buying OLAM blah... there are bound to be some political essence in it. sometimes, you have to think this way, their losses in investments on the other hand may help in forging ties, that's the smelliness of some of the countries state firms they invest in. china is one good example.

Forged what ties? We have received no benefit from them, especially china. Free visa big deal mah? On the other hand, we have taken hundreds of thousands of their unemployed. No need to invest in their shit companies.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forged what ties? We have received no benefit from them, especially china. Free visa big deal mah? On the other hand, we have taken hundreds of thousands of their unemployed. No need to invest in their shit companies.

You & I "lesser mortals" might not get any benefit BUT I'm sure some elites are getting $$$$ that we do not know of.

Otherwise why would they waste their time & effort?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
their mentality is to por lumpar and get into good books of china, moreover, china has great military and economic growth, it pays no interest to ignore or offend china officials mostly in charge of the state run companies.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Li Ka Shing - One of the world's shrewdest businessman and investor. He does not need to sell, and if he sells, he either has been offered a price he cannot refuse or something is wrong with the business model.
Whore Jinx- One of the world's Ugliest and dumbest business woman, with a long and proven track record of losses, bad timing, and poor buys with questionable due diligence, resulting in over $60 billion in losses. If Li Ka Shing even lost one quarter of what Whore Jinx has, he would be bankrupt.
Prediction - It will not end well for Singapore taxpayers. If you never seen the equivalent of a business lamb walking into a wolf's cave, this is it.

Whore Jinx cannot be as dumb as u guys claimed. Most ppl would have learn from their mistakes after one or two losses, cannot be so dumb to make so many buy high sell low mistakes. The familee must have gain benefits from these money losing investments.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk cock one lah.. buy OLAM no sound, no picture. Wanna buy A.S. Watson trumpet so loud... confirm fake. Remember, the one trying to buy is not using own money.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Temasek rushes in where angels fear to tread. :cool:

Whore Jinx the fearless investment guru probably misinterprered 1 of Warren Buffett's famous investment advice.

"Be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.”

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confucius said this:

When Temasick buys, you go short.
When Temasick sells, you go long.
and you will be blessed with fortunes untold ........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
watsons is all over the place in HK, China, macau and sinkieland, i am quite sure this is a good bet. moreover li ka shing brandname, sure no problem one.

then what are you waiting for ?!

sell everything and dump it all on Watson !

Last edited: