• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Temasek Holdings to pay Indonesia fine

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Motherfucking dog of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan. 15 billion Indonesian rupiah is only US$1.7 million and not 1.66 billion.

SINGAPORE: Singapore's Temasek Holdings said Tuesday it will pay a fine of 15 billion Indonesian rupiah ($1.66 billion) imposed by Indonesia for breaching the country's anti-competition laws.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I didn't think, I donated to the government....what losers...I support the SINgapore economy with my hard earned , blood , sweat, tears..it is people like you, who doesn't know what hard work is...and how it is like to live through turbulent times...:p

It is kind of stupid to work hard for a govt that wasted the money and uses it to screw back its own people. I will never allow that to happen to me.

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is kind of stupid to work hard for a govt that wasted the money and uses it to screw back its own people. I will never allow that to happen to me.

Morning Toni, for sure, I dont work hard for the Garfenment - more is allocated to my family which is worth work hard for.

I strongly believe this will not happen to you as Singapour's Garfenment will not want a talent like you to screw up the Economy here. Have a good day and keep posting the Cons for Singkie's as is entertaining to know mine and your.:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jaga went AWOL. He said we didn't pay him well enough and wants more $$$.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. sheep paying millions in salary to sheep to look after its interest and stuffs.
3. and yet, guilty and fined!
4. what is more confusing: "state-investment company"?
5. so, what is th?
6. some sheep should be responsible for such chaos!